Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure ( nope ) was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives ( nope ) so that she could afford sex (nope ).

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

You are trying to tell lies often enough to make people believe them. Very dishonest of you.

Except, lonelylaughable, I didn't lie at all. You just did.

Not surprising.

Come on, we all know that Obama cares about what his daughters would think.. and would never attack a WOMAN for his political gain..

:lol: Obama knows that Palin's not running for office, right? I can't assume he does know that based on 57 states.

He wants everyone to assume the republican party IS Palin. cause He'd destroy Palin in an election.

Why would you expect Obama to run on his record?

now he's resorting to attacking women instead.

Last edited:
To me it looks like private citizen Palin is attacking Obama

He wants everyone to assume the republican party IS Palin. cause He'd destroy Palin in an election.
Ah, he's running against a strawman.

Good.

(While he's worrying about straw, Romney can gain votes.)

I hope that's the case.
Me too. He'll keep the votes from the O-bots who would support him no matter what he does. He'll not win the votes from those who are against him no matter what he does. So far, zero gain, zero loss among those groups.

But, I can't see this being effective for the undecided and independents. They pay more attention than those who practice contempt/adoration without prior investigation.

So, base on that...........

You go, Mr. President! :thup:

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

She is not running for office at this very moment, but she has already hinted at a brokered convention and stepping up as an alternate choice....and she is also out there for future offices.

Unless you want to tell us that Palin announced that she is no longer a politician, with no plans to ever run for office again.......has she?

Can you link us to similar ads against Romney, Santorum or Gingrich?
:eusa_eh:

fuck palin that whore deserves however she's treated for daring to be a conservative...

oh wait.............

Forum List

Back