Unfreaking real! Demoted DOJ official's wife worked for Fusion GPS during campaign.

Have you not heard of conflict of interest. Are you oblivious to all the connections.tel me this doc. If you were trying to write a story about a deep state bloodless coup happening in this country how would you do it. Why is the fbi and justice not divulging the info asked for by congress. I mean if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it is probably a duck. How many lawyers worked for the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation. There is just too much to document here. Lets,distill it for you. The Russian investigation is based on a debunked dossier from fusion gps. A warrant for survellience of trump team members was granted by the fisa court on the basis of this false dossier. The justice department pushed this narrative. Mr. Ohr is the at the top of this justice dept. his wife worked for fusion gps. The chief investigator for the fbi has been demoted for his rabid anti trump messages. One of muellars lawyers was at Hilary’s election night party, encouraged the acting attorney general to defy trumps orders, and donated a lot of money to Dems.

You will laugh this off, but I think the reason the info is being slow walked is because the rot is so deep and so disgusting that the fbi and justice department do not believe the public can handle the truth. But if you want to continue to believe that these are all just strange coincidences that have no relationship to each other and show no signs of corruption and crimes, by all means don’t let,the facts burst your bubble.

I generally agree here....good post.

But there is one thing I would like to add regarding this cocksucker Srzok---the one described above which I have put in heavy ink.

I think he was demoted for more than just anti-Trump Messages. I suspect he was demoted for his part in obtaining FISA Warrants based on the Bogus Dossier.

The fact that the DOJ and FBI are still making bogus excuses for this scumbag and the Ohr scumbag, and worse still....stonewalling Congress...tells me the Deep State is still not under control by a long shot....which I blame primarily on the Pussy Jeff Sessions....who should be fired.

It does seem like the tide is turning...that there is now a CHANCE that the actual truth will come out....but it is extremely troubling that answers which should be provided in a DAY are now nearing a YEAR since they have been asked by Congress.

Obviously, there are still ample CROOKS in the DOJ and the FBI. It should not still be so. Indictments should already have been forthcoming.

This is certainly a very tangled web that has been woven. Cripes on top of everything else the Judge that recused himself in the Flynn case was on the FISA court for crying out loud.

"Contreras was appointed to the bench in 2012 by President Barack Obama.

He was also appointed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in May 2016 for a term lasting through 2023. That court issues warrants that allow Justice Department officials to wiretap individuals, a process that has been thrown into the spotlight amid the Russia investigation."

Judge presiding over Mike Flynn's case has been recused

Would you like to make a wager?

Yes.

Lets do it chicken shit....

What's the bet, dummy?

Here it is dip shit..

I got a hundred bucks that says the bullshit Russian

crap goes no where hurting Trump..

Stupid bet. It has already hurt him. You lose.

You are chicken shit to bet because you know

you would lose, plain to see....

Later Chicken Shit....

What's the bet, dummy?

Here it is dip shit..

Later Chicken Shit....

You already lost. Sad. Believe me.

What's the bet, dummy?

Here it is dip shit..

Later Chicken Shit....

You already lost. Sad. Believe me.

He's still President Dumb Ass....

Seven more years of kicking liberal ass.....

What's sad is that you are delusional...

We are WINNING and we are

Happy Happy Happy:dance:

Forum List

Back