Uner $3,00 a gallon in Texas just in time for the midterms.

You seem very intent in ASSUMING what you dream up in your empty head in relation to what I post. You didn't do well in reading comprehension, did you? Two more days.

Two more days till no more stupid text, phone calls and ads on the TV and radio.

That will literally be the only noticeable change.

Kannapolis NC I can be found right here very easily
View attachment 721334
Yeah, what a shithole. Median income, $35,000. Four of the top five demographic groups are low income. Check out Claritas,

Hell, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. A toolbelt traditionalist, you drive a Lincoln, have upper midscale income but below average income producing assets. But I am leaning more toward Campers and Camo, low income, eat at Hardees and drive a Dodge pickup truck.

All that does it add to costs. Taxes get passed on to the consumer.
Democrat voters are retarded baboons.
Not always. In fact, in monopsony situations where prices are used to control demand, it is highly unlikely that increased taxes will be passed on to consumers and instead will be borne by the shareholders.

Not always. In fact, in monopsony situations where prices are used to control demand, it is highly unlikely that increased taxes will be passed on to consumers and instead will be borne by the shareholders.
Shareholders are consumers. Oil companies are no different from any other business. You drive up overhead, you drive up cost to the consumer.
Democrat voters are not only retarded baboons, they are dishonest, too.

Yeah, what a shithole. Median income, $35,000. Four of the top five demographic groups are low income. Check out Claritas,

Hell, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. A toolbelt traditionalist, you drive a Lincoln, have upper midscale income but below average income producing assets. But I am leaning more toward Campers and Camo, low income, eat at Hardees and drive a Dodge pickup truck.
You're a projecting to bitch

You voted for Jo Biden period

My 2020 ballot...

1667784714358.png

Is it really solid blue...looks to me like most of it is pretty darn red.

180px-Illinois_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png
Yup, moron. Pretty colors, but they don't say anything. Maybe you should look beyond the pretty colors to what they truly mean. That one dark blue spot in the upper right corner has more clout than any of those other red spots. You're welcome.

Yup, moron. Pretty colors, but they don't say anything. Maybe you should look beyond the pretty colors to what they truly mean. That one dark blue spot in the upper right corner has more clout than any of those other red spots. You're welcome.

Yes it does, which is why the state always goes to the Dems even though most of the rest of the state are right leaning.

Are you really going to attack all those hard core Repubs in all those red counties just to try and poke at me?

I won't give anyone any credit for gasoline prices going down until it's well under 3 dollars a gallon and stays there at least three months

Forum List

Back