Unemployment falls to 8.3%

So the U-6 is 15.1....Higher than under both Clintoon and Chimpola.....And we got there by having to shrink the total available job pool by about 1.5-2 million.

No, we didn't "shrink the total available job pool".

And the rate amongst inner city blacks and the <21 demographics is easily in excess of 25%, innit?

Yes. It's almost as high as 1984!

But today's is still higher than under Bush
Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

Today's levels are positively Reaganesque!

Funny how that works.

When did Obama pass the 99 weeks for unemployment benefits. My guess that alot of peoples time is up and their benefits are gone . Hence they are not in the system any longer. How many more of those people are working part time or under employed.

The unemployment rate published from household survey data is not based on whether or not someone is claiming unemployment insurance.

No, we didn't "shrink the total available job pool".

Yes. It's almost as high as 1984!

Funny how that works

Funny how that works.

Wait... I'm confused.. you guys keep telling us what a bangup job the Boiking is doing, then you say his results are comparable to those of Reagan, then tell us how much Reagan sucked.

:confused:

Funny how that works

Funny how that works.

You fucking wish your boy in the White House was even .01% of the POTUS Reagan was

well, you got that right! What we really need is a President that will double the social security tax, sell arms to a terrorist-sponsoring nation in order to fund a terrorists group, and invade small Caribbean islands in response to Middle East violence against our troops.

<and he's not a boy. He's a man>

Funny how that works.

You fucking wish your boy in the White House was even .01% of the POTUS Reagan was

well, you got that right! What we really need is a President that will double the social security tax, sell arms to a terrorist-sponsoring nation in order to fund a terrorists group, and invade small Caribbean islands in response to Middle East violence against our troops.

He's a boy and you're his Fulffer and all 57 states are in play

Funny how that works.

Chronoligically... not emotionally or mentally.

Last edited:
Funny how that works

Funny how that works.

Wait... I'm confused.. you guys keep telling us what a bangup job the Boiking is doing, then you say his results are comparable to those of Reagan, then tell us how much Reagan sucked.

Was the economy shedding 800,000 jobs and losing an annualized 9% of income each quarter when Reagan took office?

Good grief... how old are you?

I see you've nothing left.

No, not at all.... you just keep regurgitating the tired old " we need more regulations" crap. It tells me you're either very young, or, not all that insightful. What's been going on for several decades is the choking off of true free markets.. and things just get more convoluted and markets DON'T work the way they are supposed to. Shit falls apart and the left starts stomping their feet and yelling " we need more regulations". We're buried under a pile of shit that only ensures the government has their hands in everything. Case in point:

I own a rental property. It was built in 1962, has had a cedar fence around the property since day one. It requires replacement every 15 years or so and I attempted doing so, again, in 2010. I was slapped with a "cease and desist" order by Jefferson Parish, had to get a $30 permit, pay a $100 fine, get the property surveyed ( they wouldn't accept the original survey from their own archives) which when done was identical to the one on record, apply for two variances because of two servitudes that have existed since inception, pay a $25 fee for each variance application for servitudes that have NEVER been used since 1962....

This makes fucking sense to you? This is government gone wild, and it extends to the markets as well.

And no, I don't think we need to abandon ALL regulations.

Man, that Federal government really is expanding their reach, aren't they?

The term fluffer is demeaning. That's an erection maintenance assistant, Frank. Show some respect.

Funny how that works.

Was the economy shedding 800,000 jobs and losing an annualized 9% of income each quarter when Reagan took office?

Wahh wahhh wahhh Poor little boy, the job was too big for him

Funny how that works.

You mean under Carter? Yeah.. it was horrible.. I was there... I remember gas lines, unemployment, inflation, the "misery index", etc. Reagan inherited a fucking MESS from Mr. Peanut.

Anyone remember which wingnuts here guaranteed that unemployment would go back up after the holidays...the ones too stupid to comprehend the phrase 'seasonally adjusted'?

lol

I was thinking the same thing.

If you're going to make fun of someone's mistake, you should probably try and not make any yourself. Sort of helps the credibility.

The term fluffer is demeaning. That's an erection maintenance assistant, Frank. Show some respect.

Demeaning? Did you think I coined it because I have so much respect for you ignorant fucks?

You tell us unemployment stimulates the economy, food stamps stimulates the economy and Failed Stimulus stumulates the economy and yet 3 years later we're 85% full employment and 1 credit downgrade already. If you're telling us Obama is doing anything other than willfuly and consciously dragging down the economy, then yes, you're his fullfer and you should have custom kneepads for your efforts

Last edited:

You mean under Carter? Yeah.. it was horrible.. I was there... I remember gas lines, unemployment, inflation, the "misery index", etc. Reagan inherited a fucking MESS from Mr. Peanut.

Three months after Reagan took office, the North Shore oil started to flow.....

If you're going to make fun of someone's mistake, you should probably try and not make any yourself. Sort of helps the credibility.

You too are an Obama Fluffer.

There, feel better?

Forum List

Back