Understanding the Global Warming Debate

Here's one of those puzzles: liberals tend to worship at the alter of Global Warming (or Climate Change). One of the main tenets of GW (GWC) is how badly CO2 damages the planet/climate. If I understood my 1st year biology lectures, plants need CO2 in order to complete the process of photosynthesis. According to the same worshipers of GW, plants are good and should be preserved at all costs. How exactly do they reconcile that schism? Decreasing CO2 emissions would be harmful to plants.

Increases in CO2 results in more acidic bodies of waters which in turn kills of fish and other aquatic life that million depend on for food.
Second CO2 causes climate change which results in more flooding, droughts, hurricanes, and tornadoes all of which cause trillions in damages and kill hundreds of thousands of lives.
Third higher CO2 emissions and other green house gasses are very detrimental to human health cost trillions of dollars in increase health costs and lost productivity .
The list goes on.

Here's one of those puzzles: liberals tend to worship at the alter of Global Warming (or Climate Change). One of the main tenets of GW (GWC) is how badly CO2 damages the planet/climate. If I understood my 1st year biology lectures, plants need CO2 in order to complete the process of photosynthesis. According to the same worshipers of GW, plants are good and should be preserved at all costs. How exactly do they reconcile that schism? Decreasing CO2 emissions would be harmful to plants.

Increases in CO2 results in more acidic bodies of waters which in turn kills of fish and other aquatic life that million depend on for food.
Second CO2 causes climate change which results in more flooding, droughts, hurricanes, and tornadoes all of which cause trillions in damages and kill hundreds of thousands of lives.
Third higher CO2 emissions and other green house gasses are very detrimental to human health cost trillions of dollars in increase health costs and lost productivity .
The list goes on.

And you can show how a 100PPM increase in atmospheric CO2 makes waters "acidic" enough to kill "fish and other aquatic life that million depend on for food"?

Ever check out where these readings are collected from dipwad? Heat sinks. Next to asphalt parking lots, near air conditioning units on roof tops and so on.

If you bothered to actually read the source you'd notice that they have measuring deficies all over the world and different latitudes/longitudes, in rural and urban areas.

Also heres three more data collection outfits that show the same thing that global warming is occurring also this report was written by a former global warming skeptic
A skeptical physicist ends up confirming climate data - The Washington Post

So you haven't done the research I have huh? I thought so.
No i haven't shoved me head all the way up my ass like you have

The list goes on.

Fourth, it causes starz underwear to turn brown when challenged with real science.

The list goes on.

And you can show how a 100PPM increase in atmospheric CO2 makes waters "acidic" enough to kill "fish and other aquatic life that million depend on for food"?

Fish species are already dieing off because of the increases acidity of bodies of water. T

Check out all the snow in Japan too. Sea level decreases. Cooler year in 2011. Increased solar activity.

The list goes on.

Fish species are already dieing off because of the increases acidity of bodies of water. T

Check out all the snow in Japan too. Sea level decreases. Cooler year in 2011. Increased solar activity.
Notice how you instead of looking at all the data you cherry pick it. That is because you are a idiot

Why do you ignore how the data was (is) manipulated to get the desired results? Research how many of the data collections sites have become heat sinks or located near them? See the shift from global warming to climate change as a reassessment of what is really happening? Consider volcaneos and other influences? You have simply dismissed without study the legitimate challenges I have made to your theory. In part, that is why I rarely cite a source, as you are incapable of scientific study.

The list goes on.

Really? Where? Scripps found that acidity in the oceans is natural and nothing to be concerned about. I also notice you have studiously ignored the link I provided. I wonder why:eusa_whistle:

I declare starcraftzzzz a federal disaster area. Relief should be granted immediately.

Notice how not a singe post of yours contains an intellectual thought?

Ohhhh, sounds very poopyish. Isn't it funny how your positions are so poor, and the science used to back it up is so blatantly bad, that you nimrods have to create sock puppets to help you with your tale.

Pathetic.

It's leftist doublethink, dood. Normal people can't comprehend it.

The list goes on.
Increased CO2 will drink all your beer.

Forum List

Back