January based on Satellite data was Below avg

Must have been pointed to Pluto because it was at least 30 degrees above normal here all month.
On February 1st I killed a wasp on the backporch...a wasp...in February.

Must have been pointed to Pluto because it was at least 30 degrees above normal here all month.

Just a couple of days ago a honey bee landed on my windshield at work. This unusually warm weather is screwing up natures cycle. Trees with buds and insects coming out already. If we get a big freeze here it could portend trouble for a lot things, fruit trees too.

Whether it is global warming or just an aberration I do enjoy 50's in Indiana in January!!

I imagine your sense of geography is a bit mixed up seemie. There is more to the Earth than your back porch.

Mathew, the UAH graph put January at -0.09. That is above most of the points on that graph prior to 1998. And below most of the points on the graph after 1998. We saw this last year on that La Nina. Actually, considering that this is the second La Nina in a row, -0.09 is pretty warm.

I imagine your sense of geography is a bit mixed up seemie. There is more to the Earth than your back porch.

:eusa_hand: Settle down cowboy. I don't believe this is global warming either...just one of natures cycles.

Just a couple of days ago a honey bee landed on my windshield at work. This unusually warm weather is screwing up natures cycle. Trees with buds and insects coming out already. If we get a big freeze here it could portend trouble for a lot things, fruit trees too.

Whether it is global warming or just an aberration I do enjoy 50's in Indiana in January!!

Oh the weather is awesome! It got to 63 here 2 weekends ago...in January! :clap2:
We even have tulips coming up....course they are dead now...with two hard frosts we had this week.

New Topics

Forum List

Back