Under Trump’s ridiculous tax cuts, CEO pay is way up while wages of workers go down

Under Trump, CEO pay soars while employee wages decrease—and tax cuts could make gap even bigger

It’s amazing to me GOP voters are still fooled by the scam that is “trickle down”.

How many times do you have to be told...wetbacks have fucked you over. The 21st century slaves keep wages down all across the board. This is simple shit...Econ 101. Companies pay what they HAVE to pay to retain employees....NOTHING MORE.
Let me dumb this way down for you ignorant Loons.
When company X has a single file line a mile long of potential employees they can and do pay less. Now follow me here....FEWER PEOPLE VYING FOR X JOB EQUALS A HIRE WAGE OFFERED.
Simple fucking shit for third graders. BUT, you won’t dare admit to yourselves because you would then have to support locking down our borders and the eradication of your beloved human cockroaches.
Lol you are such an idiot. It’s not like most of those people are going to say “well there’s too many of us applying. I gotta get out of line so the wage will go up!” Don’t you see how retarded you sound? An individual applying for a job doesn’t give a shit about who and how many are applying for a job. Moreover, a company isn’t going to pay adequately just because legal people apply.

The truth of the matter is that illegals take the jobs no one else wants. It’s not like you even see illegals in most businesses you visit. Also, as consumers, their consumer spending helps the economy. Not only that, what does it say about the businesses who hire these illegals? Doesn’t that bother you? It doesn’t because you’re too stupid to have this occur to too.

Simple minded ignorant fools just can’t connect the dots...
Illegal alien women are baby factories, they drop anchor babies at a rodents pace....we have 12-40 illegal cockroaches here today...how many of their barely legal offspring are here fucking over REAL Americans whom were born here by LEGAL means?
It hilarious how you wacks pretend the illegal isn’t the catalyst to the anchor baby...one fucks you over illegally and the other fucks you over legally.
We both know you are just making shit up. It makes you look dumber.

Under Trump, CEO pay soars while employee wages decrease—and tax cuts could make gap even bigger

It’s amazing to me GOP voters are still fooled by the scam that is “trickle down”.

How many times do you have to be told...wetbacks have fucked you over. The 21st century slaves keep wages down all across the board. This is simple shit...Econ 101. Companies pay what they HAVE to pay to retain employees....NOTHING MORE.
Let me dumb this way down for you ignorant Loons.
When company X has a single file line a mile long of potential employees they can and do pay less. Now follow me here....FEWER PEOPLE VYING FOR X JOB EQUALS A HIRE WAGE OFFERED.
Simple fucking shit for third graders. BUT, you won’t dare admit to yourselves because you would then have to support locking down our borders and the eradication of your beloved human cockroaches.
Lol you are such an idiot. It’s not like most of those people are going to say “well there’s too many of us applying. I gotta get out of line so the wage will go up!” Don’t you see how retarded you sound? An individual applying for a job doesn’t give a shit about who and how many are applying for a job. Moreover, a company isn’t going to pay adequately just because legal people apply.

The truth of the matter is that illegals take the jobs no one else wants. It’s not like you even see illegals in most businesses you visit. Also, as consumers, their consumer spending helps the economy. Not only that, what does it say about the businesses who hire these illegals? Doesn’t that bother you? It doesn’t because you’re too stupid to have this occur to too.

Simple minded ignorant fools just can’t connect the dots...
Illegal alien women are baby factories, they drop anchor babies at a rodents pace....we have 12-40 illegal cockroaches here today...how many of their barely legal offspring are here fucking over REAL Americans whom were born here by LEGAL means?
It hilarious how you wacks pretend the illegal isn’t the catalyst to the anchor baby...one fucks you over illegally and the other fucks you over legally.
We both know you are just making shit up. It makes you look dumber.

Translation:
“You’re way too logical, I hate facts.”

Wow!
That's awful because higher profits are bad...…..wait, what?
Wages have declined, and we're setting up for another great depression.

Wages have declined because of the tax cuts?

Thanks for the CBPP link. It doesn't mention a great depression though......did you post the wrong link?
Possibly tax cuts contribute to wage decline, but its likely mostly due to the recent increase of inflation, which gets worse when trade war kicks in.

The CBPP link shows how inequality now is at the same levels prior to the great depression. However, a more ominous sign is inverted yield curve.
Screenshot-2018-1-10-Top-charts-of-2017-12-charts-that-show-the-real-problems-policies-must-tackle-not-the-made-up-ones1.png

Possibly tax cuts contribute to wage decline,

If only the link gave any proof that they do...…

The CBPP link shows how inequality now is at the same levels prior to the great depression.

So what? That's not proof that inequality caused the Great Depression or that it will cause a new Great Depression.

However, a more ominous sign is inverted yield curve.

Inverted yield curves don't cause Great Depressions. Our curve is not inverted.

As far as the graph, why would our lowest skilled workers have kept up with our national productivity?

They aren't very productive.

Or with average workers?

They're below average, that's why they make the minimum wage.
Higher inequality contributes to economic downturns because people reduce their savings and increase their debt. This is because these people cant reduce their spending enough.

We currently do have inverted yield curve.

Higher inequality contributes to economic downturns because people reduce their savings and increase their debt.

Baloney.

We currently do have inverted yield curve

Nope. The 10 year currently yields 2.859%, the 2 year yields 2.616.

upload_2018-8-19_13-1-17.png

Bonds, Rates & Credit Markets - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

Surely California the liberal utopia has achieved wealth equality, right. /mocking sarcasm
Well, they've done better than Appalachia. You have to admit that.

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

And white conservatives have been in charge in Appalachia since before California became a state.

No seriously lets talk about wealth inequality in California and New York, gobs of billionaires and millionaires in those states while poor people are homeless. You people run your big fat mouths about wealth inequality yet its your liberal run states with the biggest wealth gap. You people have no credibility.
Let me say this again: white conservatives have been in charge in Appalachia since before California became a state.

Got it?

Good!

i did not get any increase,but i have talked to bunch that have....
No you didn't. You lie all the time and you lie now.

5 million out of 159 million workers is a little over 2%. What's the likelihood of you knowing bunches of that 2% spread out all across the US?

You always lie. Why bother? It's not lying that makes you smart. It's embracing the facts and dealing with the reality those facts bring.
i lie all the time?....like when i say you are a racist asswipe who hates anyone who disagrees with you?...like when i say you are obsessed with trump and anything the guy does?....your problem is you cant stand it when someone questions the bullshit you post because then you might have to defend yourself,and when what is said about you is true,its pretty hard to defend what is said.....and yea dean...i have talked to more than one person who works for a company who gave them a raise...try smoking a bowl of pot dean,it might actually calm you down....but then you are probably against people doing that too...
I don't even hate you.

I pity you.

And why?

Because clearly, you are pitiful. Just pitiful.

5 million out of 159 million workers is a little over 2%. What's the likelihood of you knowing bunches of that 2% spread out all across the US?

You always lie. Why bother? It's not lying that makes you smart. It's embracing the facts and dealing with the reality those facts bring.
i lie all the time?....like when i say you are a racist asswipe who hates anyone who disagrees with you?...like when i say you are obsessed with trump and anything the guy does?....your problem is you cant stand it when someone questions the bullshit you post because then you might have to defend yourself,and when what is said about you is true,its pretty hard to defend what is said.....and yea dean...i have talked to more than one person who works for a company who gave them a raise...try smoking a bowl of pot dean,it might actually calm you down....but then you are probably against people doing that too...
I don't even hate you.

I pity you.

And why?

Because clearly, you are pitiful. Just pitiful.
now you know how 90% of the posters here feel about you and your pathetic obsessions with trump and republicans....Because clearly, you are pitiful. Just pitiful.......

Thanks for the CBPP link. It doesn't mention a great depression though......did you post the wrong link?
Possibly tax cuts contribute to wage decline, but its likely mostly due to the recent increase of inflation, which gets worse when trade war kicks in.

The CBPP link shows how inequality now is at the same levels prior to the great depression. However, a more ominous sign is inverted yield curve.
Screenshot-2018-1-10-Top-charts-of-2017-12-charts-that-show-the-real-problems-policies-must-tackle-not-the-made-up-ones1.png

The CBPP link shows how inequality now is at the same levels prior to the great depression.

So what? That's not proof that inequality caused the Great Depression or that it will cause a new Great Depression.

As far as the graph, why would our lowest skilled workers have kept up with our national productivity?

Or with average workers?

Higher inequality contributes to economic downturns because people reduce their savings and increase their debt. This is because these people cant reduce their spending enough.

Higher inequality contributes to economic downturns because people reduce their savings and increase their debt.

Baloney.

View attachment 211472

the yield curve is at its flattest level since August 2007. We are almost at an inverted state, since the fed wont avert it. The tariffs push to this direction.

Only 5 million people got raises? LOL!

Or with average workers?

Baloney.

View attachment 211472

the yield curve is at its flattest level since August 2007. We are almost at an inverted state, since the fed wont avert it. The tariffs push to this direction.

the yield curve is at its flattest level since August 2007.

And yet, not inverted.
Glad I could educate you, if only a bit.

5 million out of 159 million workers is a little over 2%.

It's over 3%.
Just sayin'

Forum List

Back