Under Obama- how are blacks doing?

Then you are nothing more than a liar.

"I'm a Republican, imbecile........I've been in exile since the Party surrendered to Stupid....

I've never voted for a POTUS who bequeathed larger deficits to his successor than those he inherited..."

Thanks for proving yourself as such. From this day on, you shall be known as "Slim the Liar". Enjoy your new moniker.

"I've never voted for a POTUS who bequeathed larger deficits to his successor than those he inherited..."

READING COMPREHENSION ISSUES DUMMY?

January 8, 2009

The nation's budget deficit will soar to an unprecedented $1.2 trillion this year (DUBYA'S FINAL FISCAL YEAR) , congressional budget analysts said yesterday

Ballooning Deficit Could Temper Support for Obama's Spending Plans
Then you are nothing more than a liar.

"I'm a Republican, imbecile........I've been in exile since the Party surrendered to Stupid....

I've never voted for a POTUS who bequeathed larger deficits to his successor than those he inherited..."

Thanks for proving yourself as such. From this day on, you shall be known as "Slim the Liar". Enjoy your new moniker.

You came back without the link?

Wouldn't that make YOU the liar?

I voted for Clinton and Obama....

Let's go to the numbers (apparently you will be seeing them for the first time)...

fredgraph.jpg

Will you be needing help reading this, JohnBoy?

Excuse me? What's that?

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't respond to liars.

You lied about a change in the Unemployment statistics, and you lied when calling me a liar, Slizzy....I guess since you just responded, you are acknowledging that you lied and that I am not a liar.....or you are lying....again

Now run back to the Daily Caller where your ignorance is indulged....

You're still a liar....

"I voted for Clinton and Obama....

and yes...I not only voted for him, I worked for his re-election in 2012...."

Wow Bubba, YOU really are SIMPLE MINDED

this WAS THE POSIT:

"I've never voted for a POTUS who bequeathed larger deficits to his successor than those he inherited..."

in other WORDS, THE NEXT GUY. Like Reagan MORE THAN TRIPLING the deficit he received from Carter? Or Dubya taking SURPLUSES and leaving a $1.2+ trillion deficit to Obama? What will Obama leave for the next Prez, Maddam Prez? lol

GET IT BUBBA? THE NEXT GUY!

You can always tell when you are dealing with an Unrepentant Capitalist Bastard cum Recidivist Supply Side and 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile......they are as illiterate as they are innumerate....

Forum List

Back