"Unconscious racism" in relationship?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
My Husband's Unconscious Racism Nearly Destroyed Our Marriage - The Establishment

she seems way oversensitive about racism and kevin has a point that there are more shootings in a all african restaurant dont get me wrong im against racism but she seems like a black liberation type who is overtly sensitive which borders racism herself, she is suspicious of every white man that he might be racist etc. its just better if she dates blacks, and she seems not to like that she is around white people, if a white woman said but his friends are mostly black and i dont want to be around blacks she would be seen as racist

she is racist black and shouldnt date a white man "unconscious racism" that word alone makes me laugh it sounds like brain controll, i have a bit thicker skin then that

she divorced over travyon martin, and even the court freed zimmerman, zimmerman was innocent and he was not even white

she is better off with a black panther

this is what I learned

if you are white you are racist until you prove otherwise
if you are white and carry a pocket knife you are racist ( I carry daily)
if you are white you should have no opinion not approved by black people
if you are a white and a republican,older generation, traditionalist, or conservative you are a racist
if you are white you need to change to suit black people

the author is unable to look at the world except through the lens of her own blackness.
Hopefully * Kevin reads this article and realizes he needs to divorce this ugly sow

Forum List

Back