Unconfirmed: Oregon shooter made victims "state your religion" before being shot.

Your best guess; the murderer will end up being a Muslim?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
I remember a poster wondering why the wimpy students/staff at Virginia Tech didn't go "all octopus" on that shooter.......I wonder if the same would be said for this shooter.....stand up and state your religion? Sounds overly passive.

Yes , a crazy for sure.

So, you're saying that it's been confirmed that the mass-murderer did vote for obama twice... and actually did believe that it could keep it's doctor if it liked its doctor and that it could keep its plan if it liked its plan?

Makes sense... those folks are wounded souls. All that faith in fecklessness "Hope and Change".

Well... at least they got what they wanted. They just weren't bright enough to know what it meant.

Poor, illiterate, mass-murderin' fucks.

I said he was crazy, never said he voted for Obama.

They're just relaying what others are saying.

Hearing about this....each one of us has a different image of the shooter in our minds. Sad but true. 100% chance it's either a spoiled brat over medicated white loser....or....a Muslim.

Yes , a crazy for sure. I would like to know what they find out for the reason, of course there would be no good reason for something as awful as this.
Bucs will be thrilled if it's a Muslim.

No I wont. If it is....then it's gonna mark a very very very bad turn of events in America.

Wish it didn't happen. But hope it's an isolated white over medicated losers like the others.

If it's a Muslim? Well....that's a sign of a very scary thing.

In an ideal world, the other occupants of the class would have pulled on him and filled him full of zee holes like zee swiss cheese.

Alas, they had to wait for the police to assist them.

Yes... 2-3 minutes is a long time in a 15 second situation. Better to take responsibility for one's own security. Like Americans do.

So everyone in there should of been carrying a gun like in the wild west. I don't think so.

Gee CNN doesn't know this. The shooter is dead as well. I sure hope that Fox is not starting propaganda again.

They're just relaying what others are saying.

Hearing about this....each one of us has a different image of the shooter in our minds. Sad but true. 100% chance it's either a spoiled brat over medicated white loser....or....a Muslim.

Yes , a crazy for sure. I would like to know what they find out for the reason, of course there would be no good reason for something as awful as this.

No I wont. If it is....then it's gonna mark a very very very bad turn of events in America.

Wish it didn't happen. But hope it's an isolated white over medicated losers like the others.

Well no matter what the religion, at least we can all agree that this was terrorism, right?

One report I read said that he asked but then was "firing anywhere".

As usual, not one word from the RWs about the victims. These people were someone's children. There are people who are mourning tonight, people who have just had their lives shattered.

How many more dead kids before we demand that campuses be safe?

One report I read said that he asked but then was "firing anywhere".

As usual, not one word from the RWs about the victims. These people were someone's children. There are people who are mourning tonight, people who have just had their lives shattered.

How many more dead kids before we demand that campuses be safe?

It was a gun free zone. What more can we do? Make it illegal to murder? oh wait.....

In an ideal world, the other occupants of the class would have pulled on him and filled him full of zee holes like zee swiss cheese.

Yes... 2-3 minutes is a long time in a 15 second situation. Better to take responsibility for one's own security. Like Americans do.

So everyone in there should of been carrying a gun like in the wild west. I don't think so.

NOOOooo! Oh GOD NO!.

Only those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the laws of nature that govern human behavior... OKA: The Americans, should be armed, thus capable of destroying Leftists who have decided to arm themselves, thus must abuse the power available to them.

NEVER allow a Leftist anywhere NEAR a fire arm. What they realized today... is yet ANOTHER less in "WHY".

Whether the shooter is Muslim at this stage the authorities aren't saying but the OP seems to be right.

The gunman asked his victims to stand up and state their religion before he began shooting, a witness say.

Oregon shooting: gunman 'asked victims their religion before killing 13 and wounding 20' - live updates

NOOOooo! Oh GOD NO!.

Only those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the laws of nature that govern human behavior... OKA: The Americans, should be armed, thus capable of destroying Leftists who have decided to arm themselves, thus must abuse the power available to them.

NEVER allow a Leftist anywhere NEAR a fire arm. What they realized today... is yet ANOTHER less in "WHY".

Yes if everyone had a gun and took it out and started shooting, its possible more would of been dead. Let just start wearing holsters. I would imagine it happened so quick , not one would of had time to get their gun out.

Yes if everyone had a gun and took it out and started shooting, its possible more would of been dead. Let just start wearing holsters. I would imagine it happened so quick , not one would of had time to get their gun out.

AND ^THAT^ is a wonderful demonstration on why Leftists should NEVER be allowed within sight of a firearm!

They're absolutely helpless... .

It was a gun free zone with unarmed security guards.

The plan was for the "unarmed" guards to severely reprimand the perpetrator.

How dare he carry a gun onto a "gun free zone".

All colleges , s

AND ^THAT^ is a wonderful demonstration on why Leftists should NEVER be allowed within sight of a firearm!

They're absolutely helpless... .

Who said they were leftists? I shot the M15 in the guards, and I also vote the man, not the party. So we need security at colleges, malls and schools and everywhere else lots of people go. Beats having everyone with gun. Too may nuts out there for everyone to have a weapon.

Whether the shooter is Muslim at this stage the authorities aren't saying but the OP seems to be right.

The gunman asked his victims to stand up and state their religion before he began shooting, a witness say.

Oregon shooting: gunman 'asked victims their religion before killing 13 and wounding 20' - live updates

NOOOooo! Oh GOD NO!.

:cuckoo:

Barry's little speech was the usual "common sense gun laws" nonsense, made as usual before the facts are out.

You'll never get the guns, Barry. Never. You are the greatest gun salesman of all time.

According to a USA Today report:

One student, Kortney Moore, 18, told News Review-Today that she was in her writing class in Snyder Hall when a single shot came through a window.

Moore said she saw her teacher get shot in the head, apparently after the gunman came into the classroom. At that point, Moore told the newspaper, the shooter ordered everyone to get on the ground. The shooter then asked people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing, Moore said..

Those of us who are educated upon the routine Islamic slaughters that occur throughout the world know that it is commonplace for the Islamists to ask potential victims what their religion is as to spare fellow Muslims and then commence with the slaughter of the so-called infidels or kafir.

The sheriff has stated that the mass murderer's identity is known but is not yet releasing the name (probably at the order of the Obama regime).

Now then. Place your bets on whether you think this murderer is Muslim or not.

Up to 13 killed by shooter at Ore. community college

Bustle

Forum List

Back