Among Those Pressing Trump to Weed Out Disloyalty: Clarence Thomas’s Wife

<sarcasm> The OP isn't at all racist, right?</sarcasm>

Calling an Uncle Tom an Uncle Tom isn't racist. It's an observation.

Calling someone Uncle Tom is not an observation, it's an opinion.

It's only an opinion if it isn't true.

"Uncle Tom" is a human-fabricated concept so there is no truth or non-truth to it. I.E., it is entirely subjective. And given that some blacks are considered Uncle Toms or sellouts for the most ridiculous reasons, even if there was a truth to be ascribed to it, it would be virtually impossible to suss it out.

A group led by Ginni Thomas has targeted officials in the administration, and lobbied for its own preferred choices. As the president’s distrust in those serving him has grown, so has its sway.
24dc-purge1-articleLarge.jpg

Justice Tom, white meat, ie Ms. Pork chop...wife is helping the orange guy weed out ppl within the white house who's selling him out to the media...we all know by the time this ends, the only ppl that will be left is Trump and the cleaning lady....anybody with a brain knows it KellyAnn....LOLOLOL
Clarence Thomas's wife hates black people :iagree:

Let's not forget, Clarance Thomas was the only SCOTUS justice who had no problem with a DA excluding blacks from a capital case jury because they MIGHT acquit a defendant the SIXTH time the case came up.
Thomas was educated through affirmative action and his family received assistance.

He is doing everything he can to destroy those programs
People should not be hired based on race

Does that include white folks, since it happens alot.
You can point that out in areas that happen, but that dramatically changed by the early 1970's.

"Uncle Tom" is a human-fabricated concept so there is no truth or non-truth to it. I.E., it is entirely subjective. And given that some blacks are considered Uncle Toms or sellouts for the most ridiculous reasons, even if there was a truth to be ascribed to it, it would be virtually impossible to suss it out.

Clarence Thomas being called one is legit.

Clarence Thomas being called one is legit.

Not because you say so.

A lot of anti Trumpers are looking for new jobs today...and there will be even more tomorrow....its a good thing...they have been there so long that they lost touch with average Americans.....

“Uncle Tom” is a racist term. There is no way that you can spin it, or any use of it, to make it appear not-racist.

It refers to the idea that a black person ought to behave differently, to his own detriment, from how a white person would be presumed to act; that by “acting white”, even (especially) where the “acting white” refers to behavior that is more beneficial to the one so acting, and to others affected by that behavior, a black person betrays his fellow blacks.

It' a term that racist scum such as yourself use to keep blacks oppressed, to shame them into remaining oppressed.

Nope, it's an observation when some sad pathetic suckup is willing to sell out his own to ingratiate himself to white folks, he's an Uncle Tom.

First, are you saying he should "act black"? If so, what does that mean? Second, who are you, a white man, to tell Clarence Thomas, a black man, how to act? Third, "sad", "pathetic" and "suckup" are relative terms and thus are also only opinions. For that matter, "ingratiate" needs some clarification or this is just another subjective opinion.

First, are you saying he should "act black"?

No, that isn't what I said at all. Go back and READ WHAT I SAID and then get back to me.

Second, who are you, a white man, to tell Clarence Thomas, a black man, how to act?

YOu mean telling him not to sell out his own is something I shouldn't do. The problem with Uncle Thomas is that he sells us all out to the One Percent.......

For that matter, "ingratiate" needs some clarification or this is just another subjective opinion.

Oh, I don't know. Ruling that a DA has a right to exclude black jurors because they might acquit a defendent the SIXTH time they put him on trial for the same crime like they did in some of the previous trials, that's pretty much being a suckup. Even Alito and Kavanaugh didn't go that far, and those guys are fascists.

A group led by Ginni Thomas has targeted officials in the administration, and lobbied for its own preferred choices. As the president’s distrust in those serving him has grown, so has its sway.
24dc-purge1-articleLarge.jpg

Justice Tom, white meat, ie Ms. Pork chop...wife is helping the orange guy weed out ppl within the white house who's selling him out to the media...we all know by the time this ends, the only ppl that will be left is Trump and the cleaning lady....anybody with a brain knows it KellyAnn....LOLOLOL
Everyone in the white house serves at the pleasure of the president

so he has complete legal and moral authority to weed out people who are not loyal to his agenda

Forum List

Back