Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"

David Duke La

Rookie
Dec 19, 2009
What a slap in the face to the victims of 9-11 and their families and Americans around the world. This is outrageous. First we are told we are having the KSM trial blocks from ground zero and now this. The Muslims are daring us to stop them which we should. As a Conservative Louisiana America Patriot I urge that Americans should be truly appalled at the unmitigated arrogance of these people and those responsible for approving this should be publicly flogged and resign from their seats. There should be massive protests about this in the streets.

wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119328

A new Islamic mosque will open its doors just steps from Ground Zero where Muslim terrorists murdered 2,751 people in the name of Allah on Sept. 11, 2001 – and its leading imam, who conducts sensitivity training sessions for the FBI, has reportedly blamed Christians for starting mass attacks on civilians.

The five-story building at Park Place, just two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site, was the site of a Burlington Coat Factory. But a plane's landing-gear assembly crashed through the roof on the day 19 Muslim terrorists hijacked the airliners and flew them into the Twin Towers in 2001.

Now Muslim worshippers currently occupy the building, and they plan to turn it into a major Islamic cultural center.

"The men and women stand up, raise their hands on either side of their head, murmur 'Allahu akhbar,' bow and kneel again," reports Spiegel Online.

"Only in New York City is this possible," Daisy Khan, executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, or ASMA, told the magazine. Khan is the wife of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, founder of ASMA...

"It was almost obvious that something like this had to arise from the ashes of 9/11," Khan told Spiegel. "In some way, this has the hand of the divine written over it. It's almost as if God wanted to be involved."

Last edited:
It is a very, very odd story, this one.

At best, it seems to rank on the sensitivity scale right up there with the NRA visiting Columbine right after the shootings.

Islam had no more to do with the 9/11 attacks than Christianity had to do with the KKK's terrorism. Nutjobs were pissed off about other shit and just claimed they were divinely inspired to try to justify their violence. They weren't Muslim, the klan (or McVeigh) aren't Christian.

It's not on the site of ground zero either, it's blocks away at a former Burlington Coat Factory. Are you suggesting people can't build a church where they want if they can purchase the land?

If you have a problem with this, you need to take a cold, hard look at your own prejudices....although, of course, the thread was started by a man who chooses to go by "David Duke" so maybe you're well aware of your prejudices and happy to wallow in your own hatred and ignorance.

Last edited:
Wait...theres more

What I heard was that the mosque was really going to be 100 stories high and that they were going to build a statue of Osama Bin Laden that is larger than the Statue of Liberty!

What is Salami Obami thinking? Is he trying to turn this fine Christian nation into another Muslim hell hole?

I'll tell you something, I am not going to stand by idle...I'm going to go out and buy more guns and ammunition today to show Salami Obami that real Americans are wise to him

• Banned
And I believe everything that is written in WorldNetDaily.

WND has the most senior White House Press Corp reporter besides Evelyn Lincoln that attends the Press Briefings. He has been there since Nixon.

is evelyn abe's sister?

WND is for when prison planet doesn't scream "i'm fucked in the head" loud enough.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Well they turned up the heat on Obamas communist Czar Van Jones and exposed him enough he had to resign.

WND has the most senior White House Press Corp reporter besides Evelyn Lincoln that attends the Press Briefings. He has been there since Nixon.

is evelyn abe's sister?

WND is for when prison planet doesn't scream "i'm fucked in the head" loud enough.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Well they turned up the heat on Obamas communist Czar Van Jones and exposed him enough he had to resign.

and they forced the elders of zion into hiding, too!

Mr Duke

I'm glad you are on the side of us God loving Christian "REAL" Americans. I have seen this muslim infiltration in NYC for some time now. They have slowly taken over all the taxi cabs in New York. If you control the taxis, you control the city.

What is going to happen when all these Muslims start to drive us to the wrong destination? The financial market will go into panic and the Muslims will be there to take over for all those Jews who currently run the city

Wait...theres more

What I heard was that the mosque was really going to be 100 stories high and that they were going to build a statue of Osama Bin Laden that is larger than the Statue of Liberty!

What is Salami Obami thinking? Is he trying to turn this fine Christian nation into another Muslim hell hole?

I'll tell you something, I am not going to stand by idle...I'm going to go out and buy more guns and ammunition today to show Salami Obami that real Americans are wise to him

Irregardless of the obvious racist position of the OP, it is a simple matter to check whether the building in question will or will not be turned into a Muslim worship site. Your IGNORANT rant does nothing but prove just how stupid you are.

Provide us with evidence the site won't be used in the manner the op has stated. Provide us a discourse on why the Op is an idiot for feeling threatened by such a site in such a location. Do something other then troll. Ohh wait, I forgot, you can't do anything BUT troll.

Mr Duke

I'm glad you are on the side of us God loving Christian "REAL" Americans. I have seen this muslim infiltration in NYC for some time now. They have slowly taken over all the taxi cabs in New York. If you control the taxis, you control the city.

What is going to happen when all these Muslims start to drive us to the wrong destination? The financial market will go into panic and the Muslims will be there to take over for all those Jews who currently run the city

Look, more trolling. One would think that you could at least post something of factual nature, something showing the idiocy of the OP, instead you resort to childish little troll posts. Thanks for proving just how worthless you really are.

Mr Duke

That is why you, I and all Americans need to get together and defeat the Liberal Political Correctness that is ripping America apart at its foundation backed by Jewish funded extremist. It is tearing the nations traditions, morals, faith and family values from the core of Americans that has sustained this nation together since the founding fathers signed that living document called the Constitution. One strategy is to boycott all Muslim owned businesses like people briefly did after 9-11. It really hurt their pocketbooks.

Wait...theres more

Irregardless of the obvious racist position of the OP, it is a simple matter to check whether the building in question will or will not be turned into a Muslim worship site. Your IGNORANT rant does nothing but prove just how stupid you are.

Provide us with evidence the site won't be used in the manner the op has stated. Provide us a discourse on why the Op is an idiot for feeling threatened by such a site in such a location. Do something other then troll. Ohh wait, I forgot, you can't do anything BUT troll.

Pretty funny that someone who uses the word irregardless calls another's post an "ignorant rant."

regardless = without regard to
irregardless = ??? double negative so it MUST mean WITH regard to ....

Now - to the fact that this mosque - according to the link provided by OP - is not AT ground zero as OP's inflamatory rhetoric would suggest but two blocks north. So exactly how far sould the "9/11 no-mosque zone" be extended?
Please submit YOUR suggestions to the New York City Zoning Commission.

That is why you, I and all Americans need to get together and defeat the Liberal Political Correctness that is ripping America apart at its foundation backed by Jewish funded extremist.
So you are suggesting that "Jewish-funded extremists" are behind the building of this MOSQUE?????
Really??????

Mr Duke

That is why you, I and all Americans need to get together and defeat the Liberal Political Correctness that is ripping America apart at its foundation backed by Jewish funded extremist. It is tearing the nations traditions, morals, faith and family values from the core of Americans that has sustained this nation together since the founding fathers signed that living document called the Constitution. One strategy is to boycott all Muslim owned businesses like people briefly did after 9-11. It really hurt their pocketbooks.

Well said Mr Duke, I am proud of what you are doing for this great white christian nation.

I for one have had it with these FREAK'N LIBERALS trying to destroy this great country. It started when we let them Jews take over and now it looks like Muslims want to spread their godless religion in the home of the free and land of the brave.

Mr Duke

Look, more trolling. One would think that you could at least post something of factual nature, something showing the idiocy of the OP, instead you resort to childish little troll posts. Thanks for proving just how worthless you really are.

Gunny...

Thanks for standing up for David Duke. America needs people like you

I just googled this and came up with tons of verified links

ISLAMIC MOSQUE BUILT AT 9/11 GROUND ZERO! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Giant Muslim Mosque to be built feet from 911 Ground Zero! | EUTimes.net

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero | National Policy Institute

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero « Conservative Thoughts and Profundity

Bloomburg needs to figure out how to stop this "Muslim Cloverfield" bullshit or a lot of tourists will boycott NYC. Its supposed to be a mega muslim attraction to bring millions more into the US. More cover for terrorists.

Forum List

Back