Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Yeah you WOULD have to pack because after suceding Texas would either be taken by Mexico or taken BACK by the USA through force of arms and your dopey ass would be chased across the boarder. How is your Spanish?

I have a house on 500 acres in Mexico already. Besides you have no idea what would happen if Texas did secede. You're simply talking our your ass as usual.

Hey Lonestar, is that dopey governor of yours still threatening to secede? What's the status of that? Can I help you guys pack, or what?

Perry has never threatened to secede. Pack? What are you that stupid? Even if Texas did secede, we wouldn't have to pack. You liberals are some stupid fuckers.

Aren't you gone yet? Can't you take a hint? You don't want to be part of the U.S. and we don't want you to be part of the U.S. Scat!

Yeah you WOULD have to pack because after suceding Texas would either be taken by Mexico or taken BACK by the USA through force of arms and your dopey ass would be chased across the boarder. How is your Spanish?

I have a house on 500 acres in Mexico already. Besides you have no idea what would happen if Texas did secede. You're simply talking our your ass as usual.

If texas were to secede the rest of us would be a lot happier and we wouldn't have to put up with your whiney All Hat, No Cattle stuff.

I've been speaking spanish since I could talk. You underestimate Texans, you'll rue the day.

Hey Lonestar, is that dopey governor of yours still threatening to secede? What's the status of that? Can I help you guys pack, or what?

Perry has never threatened to secede. Pack? What are you that stupid? Even if Texas did secede, we wouldn't have to pack. You liberals are some stupid fuckers.

Aren't you gone yet? Can't you take a hint? You don't want to be part of the U.S. and we don't want you to be part of the U.S. Scat!

When have I ever stated I didn't want to be part of the US? You stupid fuckers just make shit up left and right. I reckon that's all ya'll got since ya'll can't win an argument honestly.

If texas were to secede the rest of us would be a lot happier and we wouldn't have to put up with your whiney All Hat, No Cattle stuff.

You're too fucking stupid to realize that if Texas did secede, I'll still be online and you'd still have to put up with me, cattle and all!

Damn you people are stupid!

Forum List

Back