Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Gays make the immoral CHOICE to be that way, PERIOD!

They deserve no special treatment whatsoever.

They deserve no rights under the sanctity of marriage. And they damn sure don't deserve the right to raise children in that disgusting environment. It's tantamount to child abuse at the very least, and is damn sure tantamount to mental abuse!

methinks thou protesteth a bit too loudly.

how is life in the closet?:cuckoo:
You tell me!

How were those long lonely nights at sea for months on end without a female in sight?

Yeah, we know the deal!

Meknows thou is a limpwrist!

Sorry IDIOT but so do HUMANS!!! Now HUMANS can go AGAINST their TRUE nature as MANY gay people do, they stay "in the closet", or deny who they are but that doesn't chnage the FACT that they are BORN to be gay. No amount of LOGIC changes who you were BORN as. And you don't KNOW that a gay gene doesn't exist unless you are a geneticist and have mapped the entire human genome and know EXACTELY what EVERY gene does. So quit your FUCKING LYING and get over yourself!

True nature? You do realize you've proven my point, don't ya? Go against TRUE nature, means that homosexuality isn't natural.

Prove that you're born gay.

Their TRUE NATURE as being BORN gay you freaking IDIOT!!! You have proven MY point!

You've yet to make a point.

Hey Alone Without Logic when was the FIRST time you were sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex? Did you make a CHOICE to be attracted to a person of the opposite sex? NO YOU DIDN'T because you were BORN to be attracted to the opposite sex JUST AS homosexuals were BORN to be attracted to the SAME SEX!!! Is it "NORMAL" to be attracted to the SAME SEX? NO IT'S NOT but a certain % of humans ARE BORN that way and it has NOTHING to do with CHOOSING to be that way.

Many people have tried to argue that you homosexuals are born that way, but so far no one has come up with any proof. All you have is opinions.

According to scientist there is no gay gene. They've been looking for a while now and still nada. If you believe there is a gay gene then link your source or shut the fuck up.

Uh YEAH there is no resarcher in the WORLD that has said there is NO gay gene!!! They don't KNOW and neither do you so maybe you should STFU about it rather than making BULLSHIT CLAIMS!

Hey stupid, there is no gay gene!!!!

A gay gene has not been FOUND that does NOT mean a gay gene does not EXIST! Anyone other than an IDIOT like YOU would understand the difference.

Sorry IDIOT but so do HUMANS!!! Now HUMANS can go AGAINST their TRUE nature as MANY gay people do, they stay "in the closet", or deny who they are but that doesn't chnage the FACT that they are BORN to be gay. No amount of LOGIC changes who you were BORN as. And you don't KNOW that a gay gene doesn't exist unless you are a geneticist and have mapped the entire human genome and know EXACTELY what EVERY gene does. So quit your FUCKING LYING and get over yourself!

True nature? You do realize you've proven my point, don't ya? Go against TRUE nature, means that homosexuality isn't natural.

WOW you really ARE a DISHONEST FUCK aren't you? Why would you DELIBERATELY MISQUOTE me if you had the "truth" on your side?

I highlighted your quote dumbass, I didn't quote you. Do you see any quotations marks? NO 'cause you're a dumbass.

Uh YEAH there is no resarcher in the WORLD that has said there is NO gay gene!!! They don't KNOW and neither do you so maybe you should STFU about it rather than making BULLSHIT CLAIMS!

A gay gene has not been FOUND that does NOT mean a gay gene does not EXIST! Anyone other than an IDIOT like YOU would understand the difference.

Having not found one certainly supports my argument that there isn't one.

Hey Alone Without Logic when was the FIRST time you were sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex? Did you make a CHOICE to be attracted to a person of the opposite sex? NO YOU DIDN'T because you were BORN to be attracted to the opposite sex JUST AS homosexuals were BORN to be attracted to the SAME SEX!!! Is it "NORMAL" to be attracted to the SAME SEX? NO IT'S NOT but a certain % of humans ARE BORN that way and it has NOTHING to do with CHOOSING to be that way.

Many people have tried to argue that you homosexuals are born that way, but so far no one has come up with any proof. All you have is opinions.

Oh I am sure it makes you feel better by trying to marginalize me as being gay but the FACT is I am straight AND happily married. The fact that I defend the less powerful in society just shows that I am a FAR more caring, just, and open minded individual than you are.

WOW you really ARE a DISHONEST FUCK aren't you? Why would you DELIBERATELY MISQUOTE me if you had the "truth" on your side?

I highlighted your quote dumbass, I didn't quote you. Do you see any quotations marks? NO 'cause you're a dumbass.

You highlighted a PORTION of my quote ASSHOLE!!

I see you are a FLAT EARTHER TYPE!!! Anything not FOUND doesn't EXIST? You are REALLY proving how happy you are to remain IGNORANT of ANYTHING that you don't like.

Oh I am sure it makes you feel better by trying to marginalize me as being gay but the FACT is I am straight AND happily married. The fact that I defend the less powerful in society just shows that I am a FAR more caring, just, and open minded individual than you are.

Homosexuals are less powerful than heterosexuals? In other words you believe that gays are inferior and you also believe that someone that doesn't support your homosexual agenda isn't caring or open minded. Nevermind that there are millions upon millions of people that believe homosexuality is a sin.

I see you are a FLAT EARTHER TYPE!!! Anything not FOUND doesn't EXIST? You are REALLY proving how happy you are to remain IGNORANT of ANYTHING that you don't like.

No shit sherlock how are people to know something exist if it's never been discovered? You are one stupid fuck!

Homosexuals are less powerful than heterosexuals? In other words you believe that gays are inferior and you also believe that someone that doesn't support your homosexual agenda isn't caring or open minded. Nevermind that there are millions upon millions of people that believe homosexuality is a sin.

I really don't give a FUCK what you HYPOCRITICAL ass considers a SIN!!! Keep you FUCKING RELIGION out of MY FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!!

No shit sherlock how are people to know something exist if it's never been discovered? You are one stupid fuck!

Most people don't claim to KNOW something doesn't exist when they DON'T know something doesn't exsist. Having yet to be FOUND does NOT mean it DOSEN'T exist. Like I said I am SURE you would have been a flat Earther, hell you may still BE a flat Earther. I bet you blieve the Earth is 6,000 years old too don't you?

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

Funny shit if the politician was a republican and refering about their offspring but this is hateful racist comments when talking about democrat people!!!

I don't know that we do test psychotropic drugs on animals and I don't know what would be the purpose. But I do know that there is no "gay gene" and I do know that animals act on instinct and not with logic.

You are proving you were born stupid. We'll give you that.

I really don't give a FUCK what you HYPOCRITICAL ass considers a SIN!!! Keep you FUCKING RELIGION out of MY FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!!

That's not how it works dumbass. Keeping the government out of my religion is how it works. Maybe one day when you grow you'll come to understand the true meaning of separation of church and state.

Most people don't claim to KNOW something doesn't exist when they DON'T know something doesn't exsist. Having yet to be FOUND does NOT mean it DOSEN'T exist. Like I said I am SURE you would have been a flat Earther, hell you may still BE a flat Earther. I bet you blieve the Earth is 6,000 years old too don't you?

You are one stupid fuck. There is no gay gene!!! As for how old the earth is, I don't know and neither does anyone else.

You are proving you were born stupid. We'll give you that.

Typical liberal response. You can't win the argument so you hurl insults and in doing so you exhibit your own brand of stupidity.

He must be a staunch atheist since there is no proof of there being a god(s).

Forum List

Back