UnAmerican: Starbucks Pledges To Hire 10k Refugees In Response To Trump's Executive Order

FYI, more on Starbucks' customer base:
4JOr6mx.png

Any that pay 7.25 Pete hour should be left unfilled. DO NOT APPLY. It would be fascinating and incredibly entertaining to see those companies whine " we can't find workers". Everybody wins...but it will never happen.

It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order

I don't have a problem with that. Far better that they be working than living on the Dole. Get a clue dude.
I'm curious about why any refugee would be on the Dole. On this same page I was told they are legal immigrants, so is my DIL, and have sponsors, so did my DIL, me, until my son got a job. No way could she be on the "dole". That's why there are sponsors, financially responsible for the legal immigrant so the taxpayer will not be. If I had moved, and not notified the proper authorities, it would be a felony according to the sponsor papers I signed. Wonder why their sponsors are not financially responsible if they are allowed to be oe on the dole? Anyway, I am sure there are unemployed citizens on the dole. I just feel they should be helped first, just my opinion which I am still allowed to have.

Last edited:
It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order

I don't have a problem with that. Far better that they be working than living on the Dole. Get a clue dude.
I'm curious about why any refugee would be on the Dole. On this same page I was told they are legal immigrants, so is my DIL, and have sponsors, so did my DIL, me, until my son got a job. No way could she be on the "dole". That's why there are sponsors, financially responsible for the legal immigrant so the taxpayer will not be. If I had moved, and not notified the government, I co f I hW

It is apparent that refugee's from the Middle East are treated differently.

I'm curious about why any refugee would be on the Dole. On this same page I was told they are legal immigrants, so is my DIL, and have sponsors, so did my DIL, me, until my son got a job. No way could she be on the "dole". That's why there are sponsors, financially responsible for the legal immigrant so the taxpayer will not be. If I had moved, and not notified the government, I co f I hW

It is apparent that refugee's from the Middle East are treated differently.
I edited while you replied to me.

Forum List

Back