UnAmerican: Starbucks Pledges To Hire 10k Refugees In Response To Trump's Executive Order

It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order
That is def. a slap in the face. They continuously slap people in the face. I hope these trendy pricks tank .... People really need to stop going there.

they've done it to service members
I believe police officers
there are quite a few incidents these sob's have pulled.
I can't recall their first incident but we stopped going there five years ago or so.

They don't seem to learn lessons:

upload_2017-1-29_21-5-28.png

Last edited:
This may turn out to be a very bad PR move. I'm a stockholder in a few different companies and I get really irritated when the management decides to inject the company into politics.

Perfectly consistent with the Liberal mindset. Undocumented Muslim immigrant? Well go to the head of line!! Just step right over American citizens, they don't matter. I never buy Starbucks, I think it's overpriced and overrated.

It's time to sell your Starbucks stock.

Starbucks says it plans to hire 10,000 refugees over five years in the 75 countries where it does business. Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz outlined the company’s plan in a memo sent to employees Sunday in response to President Trump’s executive order banning travel from seven Muslim majority countries. “We are living in an unprecedented time,” Schultz wrote in the memo, which listed several actions the company says it is taking to “reinforce our belief in our partners around the world.” The refugee hiring proposal, Schultz wrote, will begin with a focus on people who have served with U.S. troops...

It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order
Well Steve
If they make their money selling coffee from other countries, should they create jobs for people from those countries ? Would that be more fair?
They buy coffee beans from other countries which creates jobs jobs in those countries. Your argument makes no sense.

It's time to sell your Starbucks stock.

Starbucks says it plans to hire 10,000 refugees over five years in the 75 countries where it does business. Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz outlined the company’s plan in a memo sent to employees Sunday in response to President Trump’s executive order banning travel from seven Muslim majority countries. “We are living in an unprecedented time,” Schultz wrote in the memo, which listed several actions the company says it is taking to “reinforce our belief in our partners around the world.” The refugee hiring proposal, Schultz wrote, will begin with a focus on people who have served with U.S. troops...

More jobs created by Trump, and they said he couldn't do it. LMAO

They certainly can't hire refugees in Germany. It's illegal for them to get a job there.

Forum List

Back