Unabomber Dead at 81. Why Was He in Supermax Florence ?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
For those old enough to remember the Unibomber, Theodore Kaczynki, why was he placed in the highest security prison in the world.

The guy was a genius, a PHD from Harvard, and not given to violence on a personal level. I know math is racist, but cannot be said to be necessarily violent.

So why?

rs-nugent-768x403.png

For those old enough to remember the Unibomber, Theodore Kaczynki, why was he placed in the highest security prison in the world.

The guy was a genius, a PHD from Harvard, and not given to violence on a personal level. I know math is racist, but cannot be said to be necessarily violent.

So why?

The next time you or a loved one gets a letter bomb, we'll talk about it being so impersonal. Ted was protected, and the deal his very own brother made with the feds, kept his sorry ass alive.

But was he a self-professed Stable Genius?

and Harvard? :auiqs.jpg: do you actually know people there?
Ya think?

For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment.

I think he liked being in Supermax. Remember he spent a lot of years living alone in a hut in the woods.

Spending time in GP on the yard would have driven someone like this insane.

Ya think?

For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being female and decided to undergo gender transition. He arranged to meet with a psychiatrist, but changed his mind in the waiting room and did not disclose his reason for making the appointment.

He was dosed. He was tripping. The weird sexual identity stuff? That's up your alley, so to speak.

Ya think?

For a period of years you've been @ usmb, with a seriously weird obsession of the sex lives and gender identities of others.

Kaczynski had been held at Supermax in Florence, Colorado, before he was transferred to FMC Butner in North Carolina on December 14, 2021.

"FMC Butner is a federal medical center for inmates, according to its website, though BOP said, “for safety and security reasons, we do not discuss the specific conditions of an inmate’s confinement, to include medical information or reasons for transfer/redesignation.”

Why why why. I doubt even Ted knew why he was sent to CO. I know people that were in Federal lockup. They weren't told where they were going, either.

Last edited:

So why?

He was a unique dude to say the least. I sorta empathized with his disgust for the establishment.

Forum List

Back