UN Warns Americans: Do Not Elect Mitt Romney

The United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights has warned Americans not to elect Republican Mitt Romney in next month’s presidential election, saying that doing so would be “a democratic mandate for torture.”

The UN’s Ben Emmerson was referring to Romney’s refusal to rule out the use of waterboarding in interrogating terror detainees, a practice that President Barack Obama has ended.

Colin Perkel of The Canadian Press reported Emmerson’s remarks from a symposium in Toronto on the impact of 9/11 on human rights:

"The re-introduction of torture under a Romney administration would significantly increase the threat levels to (Americans) at home and abroad," Emmerson said.

"Such a policy, if adopted, would expose the American people to risks the Obama administration is not currently exposing them to."

U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden’s location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004.

Obama opposed both waterboarding and the Iraq War, without which bin Laden would not have been found.

Emmerson warned that Romney could reinstate waterboarding if he took office. He also criticized the Obama administration’s drone program--an initiative begun by the Bush administration but accelerated by President Obama, partly because of his reluctance to capture, detain or interrogate terror suspects.

In a second term, Obama may renew efforts to close the Guantanámo Bay prison, despite widespread public opposition.

[Again, I goofed and didn't include the link to BigGovernment.

However, the truth of this is how, day by day, and supported by our president, the United Nations is doing everything it can to weaken our Constitutional Republic and putting us under their control. We cannot tolerate this!!!
:mad::mad::mad:
So the UN wants a landslide for Romney?

They couldn't have figured a better way to do it than tell us who to vote for.

They have a vested interest in a weak America: takeover. :evil:

The United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights has warned Americans not to elect Republican Mitt Romney in next month’s presidential election, saying that doing so would be “a democratic mandate for torture.”

The UN’s Ben Emmerson was referring to Romney’s refusal to rule out the use of waterboarding in interrogating terror detainees, a practice that President Barack Obama has ended.

Colin Perkel of The Canadian Press reported Emmerson’s remarks from a symposium in Toronto on the impact of 9/11 on human rights:

"The re-introduction of torture under a Romney administration would significantly increase the threat levels to (Americans) at home and abroad," Emmerson said.

"Such a policy, if adopted, would expose the American people to risks the Obama administration is not currently exposing them to."

U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden’s location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004.

Obama opposed both waterboarding and the Iraq War, without which bin Laden would not have been found.

Emmerson warned that Romney could reinstate waterboarding if he took office. He also criticized the Obama administration’s drone program--an initiative begun by the Bush administration but accelerated by President Obama, partly because of his reluctance to capture, detain or interrogate terror suspects.

In a second term, Obama may renew efforts to close the Guantanámo Bay prison, despite widespread public opposition.

[Again, I goofed and didn't include the link to BigGovernment.

However, the truth of this is how, day by day, and supported by our president, the United Nations is doing everything it can to weaken our Constitutional Republic and putting us under their control. We cannot tolerate this!!!
:mad::mad::mad:
So the UN wants a landslide for Romney?

They couldn't have figured a better way to do it than tell us who to vote for.

They have a vested interest in a weak America: takeover. :evil:

WTF is a "United Nations Special Rapporteur."

Sounds like a title you'd give the guy in the UN restroom that gives BJs.

well maybe but does not mean we don,t have a right to a view. I don,t think you read my posts much as i don,t wine. I think i be as fair and balanced as possible on here.

even if you dislike you, i always try to be civil to you

Decker, You're snake oil. Fuck you. NEGGED!
what a nasty piece of work you are. do you enjoy abusing people on internet message boards.

All of a sudden you're not dyslexic....

You're phoney, I called you out.

Last edited:
The UN can go Fuck Themselves.. They are as bad as Obama. He gets in again and we'll be fighting the powder blues too. And why does the UN now have an army? Gee let me guess.......
i am not a snake oil. fine you have the right to give me a negative rep but sad that you resort to such attacks.

Yeah well, I pos'ed you a few days ago.. That won't happen again. I've read enough of your post. You're like a back handed compliment.

Screw the U.N. What are they gonna do after we elect Mitt, pass another of their worthless resolutions in protest? Have at it, but keep your fingers crossed we don't get fed up with you assholes someday and send you all packing, back to the hell holes that many of your countries are.

President Romney should tell the UN to go someplace else, they can be quite happy in Brussels.

The American people should pray that our beloved Pres. Obama get's elected to a second term.

Because he will follow the Constitution and lead our nation back to it's former glory and make the U.S. #1 in everything. :cool:

Pres. Obama has lead us down the road to economic recovery.

While single handedly working to to end our dependence on fossil fuels.

And ending the occupation of foreign nations as part of the war on terror.

All loyal and patriotic Americans should be grateful and vote him a second term. :cool:

Sarcasm ROCKS!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The UN could give a rat's ass about "torture". What they ACTUALLY care about is that if Romney gets elected, their deal for taxing Americans and redistributing our fucking paychecks gets flushed.

Obama’s second-term plan: Let the UN tax Americans

If the UN says you must pay tax then PAY THE FUCKKING TAX !!!!
The reason why is because Ameri-CA has been fuckking the non-American world for 100 years now, and they want there money back.

If the UN says you must pay tax then PAY THE FUCKKING TAX !!!!
The reason why is because Ameri-CA has been fuckking the non-American world for 100 years now, and they want there money back.

Let's talk about sovereignty someday -- if you ever recover from your obviously severe brain damage.

Pay a tax because the Untied Tyrants want us to?

:lmao:

No.

Denied.

Fuck off.

Eat shit.

:lmao:

And we should LISTEN to the UN, I am sick and tired of America being the most powerful and dominating all, it is time we show the world we will SUBMIT to the terrorist, and then maybe the terrorist attacks will stop, this is European policy, even thou it doesn't work and invites more attack, we should be more like them for fairnesses sake.

One of Mitt's first term agenda items should be to withdraw the U.S.A.'s participation in that totally useless organization and kick them the hell out of that New York City building they occupy and completely out of this country.

And it wouldn't be the first time it happened...ie: the League of Nations (FAIL)

Indeed

The only natural home for the U.N. is Afganistan.

I'd prefer the UN go the route of the League of Nations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M&feature=player_detailpage]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back