UN Warns Americans: Do Not Elect Mitt Romney

Why is the UN taking sides in an American election? :confused:

It's almost unbelievable!

I believe you have finally understood. Some of us really don't give much of a shit what a bunch of whiny foreigners think.
well maybe but does not mean we don,t have a right to a view. I don,t think you read my posts much as i don,t wine. I think i be as fair and balanced as possible on here.

even if you dislike you, i always try to be civil to you

Decker, You're snake oil. Fuck you. NEGGED!
what a nasty piece of work you are. do you enjoy abusing people on internet message boards.

Pres. Obama has lead us down the road to economic recovery.

While single handedly working to to end our dependence on fossil fuels.

And ending the occupation of foreign nations as part of the war on terror.

All loyal and patriotic Americans should be grateful and vote him a second term. :cool:
agree with that

Spoken like a true Muslim. Go Fuck Yourself.
He gets in again, I'll see you in combat.
oh really. don,t be so silly. this is not a war you know. Pointless engaging with you if you just resort to abuse

And we should LISTEN to the UN, I am sick and tired of America being the most powerful and dominating all, it is time we show the world we will SUBMIT to the terrorist, and then maybe the terrorist attacks will stop, this is European policy, even thou it doesn't work and invites more attack, we should be more like them for fairnesses sake.

And we should LISTEN to the UN, I am sick and tired of America being the most powerful and dominating all, it is time we show the world we will SUBMIT to the terrorist, and then maybe the terrorist attacks will stop, this is European policy, even thou it doesn't work and invites more attack, we should be more like them for fairnesses sake.

One of Mitt's first term agenda items should be to withdraw the U.S.A.'s participation in that totally useless organization and kick them the hell out of that New York City building they occupy and completely out of this country.

And it wouldn't be the first time it happened...ie: the League of Nations (FAIL)

The United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights has warned Americans not to elect Republican Mitt Romney in next month’s presidential election, saying that doing so would be “a democratic mandate for torture.”

The UN’s Ben Emmerson was referring to Romney’s refusal to rule out the use of waterboarding in interrogating terror detainees, a practice that President Barack Obama has ended.

Colin Perkel of The Canadian Press reported Emmerson’s remarks from a symposium in Toronto on the impact of 9/11 on human rights:

"The re-introduction of torture under a Romney administration would significantly increase the threat levels to (Americans) at home and abroad," Emmerson said.

"Such a policy, if adopted, would expose the American people to risks the Obama administration is not currently exposing them to."

U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden’s location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004.

Obama opposed both waterboarding and the Iraq War, without which bin Laden would not have been found.

Emmerson warned that Romney could reinstate waterboarding if he took office. He also criticized the Obama administration’s drone program--an initiative begun by the Bush administration but accelerated by President Obama, partly because of his reluctance to capture, detain or interrogate terror suspects.

In a second term, Obama may renew efforts to close the Guantanámo Bay prison, despite widespread public opposition.

[Again, I goofed and didn't include the link to BigGovernment.

However, the truth of this is how, day by day, and supported by our president, the United Nations is doing everything it can to weaken our Constitutional Republic and putting us under their control. We cannot tolerate this!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

It's not secret that a lot of the Nations in the UN Favor a weak US, so I am not shocked at all they want us to re-elect Obama.

U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden’s location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004.

Obama opposed both waterboarding and the Iraq War, without which bin Laden would not have been found.

I'm calling bullshit on this this statement. Obama took office in 2009 and Bin Laden was killed in 2011. Are you seriously suggesting he was "found" via 2 year old intelligence?

Proof, please.

In a second term, Obama may renew efforts to close the Guantanámo Bay prison, despite widespread public opposition.

I hope he does. GITMO is an embarrassment and an affront to the principles embedded in the Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights.

Of course, he'll have to get it passed the Neo-Nazi GOP in the House, the ones who are responsible for it still being open now.

However, the truth of this is how, day by day, and supported by our president, the United Nations is doing everything it can to weaken our Constitutional Republic and putting us under their control. We cannot tolerate this!!![/I][/B] :mad::mad::mad:

Prove it. Don't give me some half-baked conspiracy theory you got from Glenn Beck, but real, actual proof.

If the UN opposes something, that's a pretty safe bet that what they're opposing is good for America.

The UN is nothing more than a hate-America, hate-Israel club for terrorists, thugs, and their appeasers.

The US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US. Seize their assets in America to pay for all their damn traffic tickets.

They hate us but certainly do love our money. They've been emboldened by the fact that our current so-called head-of-state is as anti-American and pro-OWG as most of them. The UN is just now figuring out how to rob our kitty and not have to put up with the US wanting a voice comparable to the enormous amount of funds we drop on those fascist assholes.

well maybe but does not mean we don,t have a right to a view. I don,t think you read my posts much as i don,t wine. I think i be as fair and balanced as possible on here.

even if you dislike you, i always try to be civil to you

Decker, You're snake oil. Fuck you. NEGGED!
what a nasty piece of work you are. do you enjoy abusing people on internet message boards.

Hey, dicker! It's been pointed out to you before, you can't take the heat, stay the hell out of our kitchen. You come over here expressing you opinions, that's all well-and-good. But then you get all butt-hurt when someone disagrees with your boneheaded and ill-informed verbal vomit. I'd suggest you go over to the Pets forum, or maybe the Food forum. They'll 'discuss' things with you in a manner that might prevent you having a chapped ass all the time.

I am all for kicking the U.N out of the the United States and voting the United States OUT of the U.N.

Our sole reason to tolerate those useless clumps of shit is to veto their imbecility in the Security Council, from time to time.

More Endorsements for Obama
United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights Ben Emmerson
Chaves, Castro, Putin, Honey Boo Boo
How can he loose with backers like that!

pfffft the UN...

US Warns the UN - You are more worthless than liberals --- OUCH!!!

Now that's BAD!!!!

I'm calling bullshit on this this statement. Obama took office in 2009 and Bin Laden was killed in 2011. Are you seriously suggesting he was "found" via 2 year old intelligence?

Proof, please.

I hope he does. GITMO is an embarrassment and an affront to the principles embedded in the Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights.

Of course, he'll have to get it passed the Neo-Nazi GOP in the House, the ones who are responsible for it still being open now.

However, the truth of this is how, day by day, and supported by our president, the United Nations is doing everything it can to weaken our Constitutional Republic and putting us under their control. We cannot tolerate this!!![/I][/B] :mad::mad::mad:

Prove it. Don't give me some half-baked conspiracy theory you got from Glenn Beck, but real, actual proof.

Seriously, either follow the news or do some research before you type.

Osama bin Laden dead: How the US found him - CSMonitor.com

As described by senior administration officials, the intelligence process that led in the end to a walled compound a half-mile from a Pakistani military academy was a slow and careful manhunt.

It began with a detainee. According to US officials, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, gave interrogators the pseudonym of a man he described as Osama bin Laden’s most trusted courier. This person was also a protégé of Mr. Mohammed and a trusted aide of Abu Faraj al-Libbi, a former Al Qaeda number three who was captured in 2005.

“They indicated he might be living with and protecting bin Laden,” said a senior administration official at a background briefing for reporters.

But they did not know this person’s real name. For years, US intelligence searched for him in vain.

Then, four years ago, they uncovered his identity. US officials won’t say how this was done. It took two more years of persistent effort to figure out in which areas of Pakistan the courier and his brother worked.

One of Mitt's first term agenda items should be to withdraw the U.S.A.'s participation in that totally useless organization and kick them the hell out of that New York City building they occupy and completely out of this country.

And it wouldn't be the first time it happened...ie: the League of Nations (FAIL)

Indeed

The only natural home for the U.N. is Afganistan.

Forum List

Back