UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

I already explained my self.

What infraction did I make?

I posted a video that was labeled current damage. The video was later determined to be from 2005. I did nothing wrong.

I googled what I said I googled.

It is right there for you to see.

The top choice is that video and it was presented as current damage.

It is not even my mistake people its the news that made the mistake.

The funny thing is , this damage is just like what happens when you drop bombs on people.

Where is the deception involved? Where is the so called avoiding by me of the subject?

11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Gord
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

To those of you who frivolously dismiss these inquiries into whether Obama is qualified to be president, you are showing your contempt for the constitution. It demands that he be a natural born citizen by its own definition. If he isn't, then he is not qualified. It is possible in Hawaii to get a birth certificate without having been born there. And even if he was born in Hawaii, there is still a question as to whether he fits the definition of a natural born citizen as is presented in Donofrio's case. And then there is the question as to whether he gave up his citizenship when his stepfather took him to live in Indonesia. He actually could be an illegal alien - and this would explain how he got into Pakistan at a time when those with American passports were not permitted, and why his Columbia records are sealed if he was admitted as a foreign student. These questions need to be definitively answered to satisfy the constitution.

Clinton should have been tossed from the presidency for placing himself in a position to be blackmailed (and he may well have been blackmailed by the Chinese, in that Loral Space was allowed to deliver to the Chinese ballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. Why were they freely given this technology? Info on "interns", or maybe in return for laundered Chinese campaign contributions?) Barack Obama's secrecy in so much of his life opens up the possibility of him being blackmailed as president. Just a couple of examples: What if Kenya actually does have his birth records? Or what if he was registered as a foreign student when he was sponsored by Khalid al-Mansour, a known Islamic radical supporter? Obama should have to answer many questions about his life before he is ever allowed near the Oval Office.

Here is a post of yours claiming Obama was not legal long after it had been made perfectly clear that he was legal.

This is not a matter of something being mislabeled. This is something you were either ignorant of of you just plain lied.

Did you ever own up?
So I take it you aren't going to apologize for posting a fraudulent propaganda video. Well you are a liberal - I am not surprised.

As far as your accustion against me - nice try. You are the one lying. I didn't say "Obama was not legal". I simply stated that there were questions needing answers.

I didn't accuse you of being a liar in regard to the fraud video. But I will accuse you of lying about my post - I did not say what you claimed I said.

So while you are apologizing for the fraud video you can also apologize to me...

I did not present it as anything other than the news did.

It was later retracted by all the news.

What was it I did wrong?

So I take it you aren't going to apologize for posting a fraudulent propaganda video. Well you are a liberal - I am not surprised.

As far as your accustion against me - nice try. You are the one lying. I didn't say "Obama was not legal". I simply stated that there were questions needing answers.

I didn't accuse you of being a liar in regard to the fraud video. But I will accuse you of lying about my post - I did not say what you claimed I said.

So while you are apologizing for the fraud video you can also apologize to me...

On the Date you posted this there were no fucking questions left about it.

*Ahem* A 2005 bombing, that was a result of a Hamas fuck up, that took out the 'freedom fighters' and civilians.

TM, you never addressed this part of your copy & paste, *ahem* excuse...

11-27-2008

It was already a legally settled matter.

You were pumping KNOWN lies.

I posted a video that was in the news and labeled justas I posted it at the time.

The news later found out and retracted it.

You were trafficing in KNOWN lies.

The only conditionality that all international aid should have is that it is used on health, education, and transportational infrastructure spending. That way, nobody uses it for bombs, and countries can still buy the myriad of materials and equipment produced by developed countries/firms/peoples.

The problem with giving so much aid to Israel is that it is already basically a developed country... Very high per capita, by and large industrialized and advanced economy. I don't think they'd need aid for anything but buying weaponry.

On the other hand, places like Egypt and Colombia, recieve tons of aid and wilfully waste it on more and bigger guns. That should not be allowed!

Last edited:

It doesnt matter what the damage was from now does it?

I posted it as it was labeled in the news.

Are you saying no Palestinian children, women and elderly were killed by Israeli bombs?

Are you saying I tried to make up their deaths?

They are Dead and you are pretending I did something nefarious when you known I didnt .

It doesnt matter what the damage was from now does it?

I posted it as it was labeled in the news.

Are you saying no Palestinian children, women and elderly were killed by Israeli bombs?

Are you saying I tried to make up their deaths?

They are Dead and you are pretending I did something nefarious when you known I didnt .

And Glenda was the good witch.

Kathy this is why people dont trust you.

You have differing standards for people you dont agree with.

If you posted something the news stood behind and then htye retracted it you KNOW I would not be accusing you of doing something nefarious.

On the Date you posted this there were no fucking questions left about it.
Not true. There were still cases before the supreme court. And there are still questions left unanswered like how Obama got into Pakistan on other than on an American passport which was prohibited at the time.

You unapologetically perpetrate fraudulent propaganda and you lie to weasel your way out of it. I am not interested in talking to such a dishonest person - toodaloo...

And by the way, get the hell back on topic. He already said that he was mistaken, and said he retracted the incorrection.

What the hell do you people want? A 2-page apology? Apology to who?

You have no words for the guy who posted KNOWN lies about Obama even weeks after the election?

Yet you are trying to hold me respsonsible for a tape mix up done by others?

I was concerned enough to practically beg to go back and correct the record.

His lies are fine with you.

Kathy this is why people dont trust you.

You have differing standards for people you dont agree with.

If you posted something the news stood behind and then htye retracted it you KNOW I would not be accusing you of doing something nefarious.

Let's talk turkey. I post referrals back to you with every post. You don't. I never say, "Find this...3 pages back", I give a link to referral or bring the post forward.. Why? I really do want to debate, you my dear, want to 'win' no matter how fuked the 'win.'

Official statements from Hawaii health department officials? A birth notification in a Honolulu newspaper? Photographs posted on FactCheck.org that show Obama’s birth certificate with a raised embossed seal on it?

Let's talk turkey. I post referrals back to you with every post. You don't. I never say, "Find this...3 pages back", I give a link to referral or bring the post forward.. Why? I really do want to debate, you my dear, want to 'win' no matter how fuked the 'win.'

I dont know what you are talking about with this post referral thing?

None here?

I had to beg for the thread title even and you people would not give it to me.

I had to find it with Dillos "hints".

Forum List

Back