UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action

The UN envoy of the ME said so.
Your OP ends with Obama.

Yes, the Dictates of the Dictator, Obama says so
Your
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?
I love how you mention the countries Israel has bombed without ever explaining why they did so??

Either way, the current unrest in the ME has nothing to do with Israel.
I'm sure you can tell us?

SECURITY RIGHT? Even the Pre-Emptive strike in 67, right Toast?
Either they were attacked or threatened. But because it's Israel, deluded leftists will complain when they defend themselves. If it was any other country in th esame situation, the world would be silent
I guess you don't know what a pre-emtive strike means?

The Arab Armies never had the capacity of fighting and the 67 result in a six day rout proves Israel's premise a lie...Even PM Begin admitted in his memoirs that is was a land grab.

That why the UN and even the USA does not recognize Israeli Annexations to this very day.
The result in six days was because Israel destroyed their air forces in a matter of 2 days due to them attaining top secret maps of the location of the air bases. Without an air force, they had no chance against Israel. So yes, they DID have the capacity. Remember they Yom Kippur war where Israel came VERY close to losing?

Yes, I do know what a pre emptive strike means. Since you are agreeing that what Israel did in 1967 was a pre - emptive strike, then you are agreeing with the truth that Israel did so to repel a future attack from other countries:

"A preemptive war is a war that is commenced in an attempt to repel or defeat a perceived imminent offensive or invasion, or to gain a strategic advantage in an impending (allegedly unavoidable) war shortly before that attack materializes"

Preemptive war - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Israel instigated that war to steal Arab Lands...Again Read Dayan's and Begin's memoirs to learn the truth and the 50 year illegal occupation not supported by anyone including the USA is proof!

Well its come to this...Israeli right wingers have pushed the entire World against them and their greed for Palestinian land while their actions are responsible for bombing their neighbors and creating much ME unrest...

UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action - Yahoo News

Robert Serry, in his final briefing to the council, also sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories, saying it "may kill the very possibility of reaching peace on the paradigm of two states for two peoples."

"I frankly do not know if it is already too late," Serry said.

The U.N. envoy spoke a day after Israel's prime minister was officially chosen to form a new government following an acrimonious election campaign.

President Barack Obama has been clear this week about his impatience with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's comments shortly before the Israeli elections that he would not allow the establishment of a Palestinian state on his watch.

Do you mean the well know ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATER by that name. Who has been found to be funnelling £20 million to hamas to buy weapons.

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?

Did they, or did they respond to acts of war ?

they didn't... oh right.

unless you're a messed up jew-hating, terrorist supporting loser.
Poor Jillian old and ugly and toothless without her Neg. Reps;

Poor thing.

And did Israel react to acts of war, or not....................that is the question

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.

they didn't... oh right.

Poor thing.

And did Israel react to acts of war, or not....................that is the question
Perceived acts of war are an excuse to invade or justify a sneak attack...Sure the Egyptians were pestering, they closed the straits but they did not fire a real shot and Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem...Israel's route to defeating the smaller Egyptian army which never had a chance of invading Israel...Even the Memoirs of Dayan and Begin admitted Israel started this war to essentially grab land from the Arabs...

Controversies relating to the Six-Day War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Preemptive strike v. unjustified attack[edit]

Israeli women and children dig trenches at Gan Shmuel. The photo was taken during the waiting period in the days preceding the Six-Day War.
Initially, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country. Gideon Rafael, the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, received a message from the Israeli foreign office: "inform immediately the President of the Sec. Co. that Israel is now engaged in repelling Egyptian land and air forces." At 3:10 am, Rafael woke ambassador Hans Tabor, the Danish President of the Security Council for June, with the news that Egyptian forces had "moved against Israel" .[1] and that Israel was responding to a "cowardly and treacherous" attack from Egypt…"[2] At the Security Council meeting of June 5, both Israel and Egypt claimed to be repelling an invasion by the other,[1] and "Israeli officials – Eban and Evron – swore that Egypt had fired first".[3]

On June 5 Egypt, supported by the USSR, charged Israel with aggression. Israel claimed that Egypt had struck first, telling the council that “in the early hours of this morning Egyptian armoured columns moved in an offensive thrust against Israel’s borders. At the same time Egyptian planes took off from airfields in Sinai and struck out towards Israel. Egyptian artillery in the Gaza strip shelled the Israel villages of Kissufim, Nahal-Oz and Ein Hashelosha..." In fact, this was not the case,[4] The US Office of Current Intelligence "...soon concluded that the Israelis – contrary to their claims – had fired first." [5] and it is known the war started by a surprise Israeli attack against Egypt's air forces that left its ground troops vulnerable to further Israeli air strikes.

Last edited:
Arab and syncophants: you lost. The ME will melt in radioactive fire if you ever overrun Israel. Everybody is served as toast. Don't you get it?

Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.

Why do you support a foreign power?

More to the point why do you support an enemy of the USA ?

What enemy of the USA do I support? Be careful how you answer, accusing someone of treason without proof is a banning offense, especially when you are accusing a U.S. veteran. And, I will report you.
Ban me! Ban me! You support osama bin laden you treasonous traitor, now report me!

they didn't... oh right.

Poor thing.

Perceived acts of war are an excuse to invade or justify a sneak attack...Sure the Egyptians were pestering, they closed the straits but they did not fire a real shot and Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem...Israel's route to defeating the smaller Egyptian army which never had a chance of invading Israel...Even the Memoirs of Dayan and Begin admitted Israel started this war to essentially grab land from the Arabs...

Israeli women and children dig trenches at Gan Shmuel. The photo was taken during the waiting period in the days preceding the Six-Day War.
Initially, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country. Gideon Rafael, the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, received a message from the Israeli foreign office: "inform immediately the President of the Sec. Co. that Israel is now engaged in repelling Egyptian land and air forces." At 3:10 am, Rafael woke ambassador Hans Tabor, the Danish President of the Security Council for June, with the news that Egyptian forces had "moved against Israel" .[1] and that Israel was responding to a "cowardly and treacherous" attack from Egypt…"[2] At the Security Council meeting of June 5, both Israel and Egypt claimed to be repelling an invasion by the other,[1] and "Israeli officials – Eban and Evron – swore that Egypt had fired first".[3]

On June 5 Egypt, supported by the USSR, charged Israel with aggression. Israel claimed that Egypt had struck first, telling the council that “in the early hours of this morning Egyptian armoured columns moved in an offensive thrust against Israel’s borders. At the same time Egyptian planes took off from airfields in Sinai and struck out towards Israel. Egyptian artillery in the Gaza strip shelled the Israel villages of Kissufim, Nahal-Oz and Ein Hashelosha..." In fact, this was not the case,[4] The US Office of Current Intelligence "...soon concluded that the Israelis – contrary to their claims – had fired first." [5] and it is known the war started by a surprise Israeli attack against Egypt's air forces that left its ground troops vulnerable to further Israeli air strikes.

Egypt had already declared war on Israel and that was the first shot fired, Israel were the first to draw blood and the arab muslims did what they do best. They ran for their lives when they realised that they faced a stronger better organised enemy. The closing of the straits and canal to Israeli vessels was another act of war according to the laws at the time and that alone caused a major international incident.

And how come you remove the parts that say that Egypt had made the first move and Israel defended itself from attack ?
From your link

One scholar has referred to Israel’s actions as an act of "interceptive self-defense." According to this view, though no single Egyptian step may have qualified as an armed attack, Egypt’s collective actions that included the closure of the Straits of Tiran, the expulsion of UN peacekeepers, the massive armed deployment along Israel’s borders and her constant saber rattling, made clear that Egypt was bent on armed attack against Israel

Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.

Why do you support a foreign power?

More to the point why do you support an enemy of the USA ?

What enemy of the USA do I support? Be careful how you answer, accusing someone of treason without proof is a banning offense, especially when you are accusing a U.S. veteran. And, I will report you.

ISLAM you idiot as you defend their actions all the time.

Now report me for telling the truth and watch how far down the pan your credibility goes on here and other boards.

You are a proven liar and racist that should be banned from the internet after spreading your filth and blood libels.

they didn't... oh right.

Poor thing.

Egypt had already declared war on Israel and that was the first shot fired, Israel were the first to draw blood and the arab muslims did what they do best. They ran for their lives when they realised that they faced a stronger better organised enemy. The closing of the straits and canal to Israeli vessels was another act of war according to the laws at the time and that alone caused a major international incident.

And how come you remove the parts that say that Egypt had made the first move and Israel defended itself from attack ?
From your link

One scholar has referred to Israel’s actions as an act of "interceptive self-defense." According to this view, though no single Egyptian step may have qualified as an armed attack, Egypt’s collective actions that included the closure of the Straits of Tiran, the expulsion of UN peacekeepers, the massive armed deployment along Israel’s borders and her constant saber rattling, made clear that Egypt was bent on armed attack against Israel

Provide a unbiased Link like I did instead of your usual lies...

Last edited:

they didn't... oh right.

Poor thing.

"Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem"

What a load of crap. E. Jerusalem was occupied by Jordan at the time. Israel pre emptively struck Egypt, not Jordan. Jordan was the one who attacked Israel first, even after Israel warned them not to.

Forum List

Back