UN Attempt to Make US Quit Meat

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Any thoughts on the UN declaring that the US should eat less meat and become vegetarian. This of course while they are gorging themselves on burgers, steaks and who knows what else.

Rather hypocritic, don't you think? Also, what right do they have to tell us to do anything? They don't even attempt to solve their own problems.

Get rid of the UN.

Any thoughts on the UN declaring that the US should eat less meat and become vegetarian. This of course while they are gorging themselves on burgers, steaks and who knows what else.

Rather hypocritic, don't you think? Also, what right do they have to tell us to do anything? They don't even attempt to solve their own problems.

Get rid of the UN.
Nearly all, if not all countries in the UN are being run by a dictator or authoritarian, now that the US is being run by an authoritarian.

Too funny. Just a couple days ago, I had a couple lefties here daring me to show anything the government was banning or trying to ban, and still denied it after I listed meats, gas stoves, gas water heaters, gasoline, coal and internal combustion cars which they have ruled must stop production by 2035.

Truth be told, the government wants to ban most private transportation period in the long run and force everyone to rely on some sort of public transportation system.

Basically, the government wants to ban freedom and autonomy.

Don't be too sure. A few years ago, didn't the government authorize UN police troops to come into the United States and enforce international laws against private citizens not even germane to our own legal system?
I’m not sure that really happened. But again, it only proves my point. If the Admin grants it such powers, then yes. It is unacceptable.

Nearly all, if not all countries in the UN are being run by a dictator or authoritarian, now that the US is being run by an authoritarian.

~~~~~~
I agree, however, Democrats continue to hurt our farmers.
They limit the number of cattle that are grown by restricting Bureau of Land Management grazing.
Meanwhile, farmers are paid little for dairy, and vegetable products while having to compete against Mexican and Central American farm produce.
Anyone seen the price of milk, eggs, butter and bacon lately?

Get rid of the UN.
I don't pay any attention to the anti-American UN.

Don't be too sure. A few years ago, didn't the government authorize UN police troops to come into the United States and enforce international laws against private citizens not even germane to our own legal system?

~~~~~~
Indeed!

Get rid of the UN.
The United States owns the UN. If they vote on something and we don't want to listen, we just don't, and nothing happens. Nothing substantial really moves or gets started without our approval and backing either. I don't know why people are so against the UN when it's basically a mechanism for us to control other nations.

If things are too expensive don't buy them, then watch prices fall. It's people who pay those high prices that complain. Those of us who don't, don't. I don't complain about new car prices because I bought an old used one. :biggrin:

Insurance is cheaper as well.

Last edited:
If things are too expensive don't buy them, then watch prices fall. It's people who pay those high prices that complain. Those of us who don't, don't. I don't complain about new car prices because I bought an old used one. :biggrin:

~~~~~~
Good for you.... Buy what you can afford is the way to go.
Soylent Green will soon be served by the government.

Get rid of the UN.

We should grind them up and make almost meat out of their vegan corpses.

Get rid of the UN.

They can advise all they want. I am a carnivore. Besides, facing a life without bacon doesn't bear thinking about.

I don't pay any attention to the anti-American UN.
Well it is never wise to ignore one's enemy who is determined to hurt you or take you down. So the U.N. bears watching at all times.

But it lost what very little credibility it had when it put Iran as a prominent member of its Human Rights Council and, a couple of months ago, made it chair of the United Nations' Council Social Human Rights Forum.

The United States owns the UN. If they vote on something and we don't want to listen, we just don't, and nothing happens. Nothing substantial really moves or gets started without our approval and backing either. I don't know why people are so against the UN when it's basically a mechanism for us to control other nations.
Which, of course, is why so many UN votes go against us and our desires.

Forum List

Back