Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Are the Most Dangerous in Europe

Let me guess, you think Bush was behind 9/11 too?

I have one question.
And what is this version different from what they say about Putin? =)))

It has more logic.
(I do not believe it but it's really more of logic).
Organize the September attacks. Get a reason for war. This is the logic.

Why Putin to shoot down the plane? o_O
Can someone explain this?

10% These 10% were eligible to vote in a referendum.
Yes 10%. Maybe a little bit more. Thanks to Russia which has done everything it can to force them away from their land. And they overwhelmingly decided not to vote on the referendum because it was illegal in their opinion.

My question still stands. Does Russia give them autonomy?

But does not recognize the referendum, which was conducted legitimate parliament of the Crimea.
According to Ukrainian law, the parliament of Crimea didn’t have a right to hold a referendum. A question of changing borders is matter only of an all-Ukrainian referendum.
And I should remind you that Russia has recognised Ukraine with borders as of 1991. Furthermore, Russia pledged to protect the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Russia has not invaded Ukraine...and the Crimean's were very happy to be annexed by Russia.

I suppose you think the USA does NOT enter nations by the force of arms.
I disagree with you on whether Russia invaded Crimea and whether Crimea was legally transferred to Russia. The international community, including the UN disagrees with you also. The Tatars, who have been there longer than both the Russians and Ukrainians disagree with you too. Even the Chinese refused to vote on the legitimacy of the sham election in Crimea. Many of the Crimean's that wanted to be annexed to Russia are already having buyers remorse. They are now suffering the second invasion. This one is not military, it is economic. The country is being overrun by "Moscow" carpetbaggers who are pushing many of the ethnic Russians who supported the annexation, to the side. By the way, Putin has admitted Russian troops and mercenaries participated in the take over of Crimea. The "Green" ,men running around armed with Russian weapons and armored vehicles, wearing Russian uniforms with the insignia's removed were Russian. The first mercenaries to take over the Ukrainian border post were member of a huge Russian so called motorcycle club or gang called the Wolves. They showed up well armed and backed up by Russian troops with tanks.
Your first mistake is believing anything from the international community, which would explain your lack of understanding.

I guess you do not believe in democracy, but instead chose to believe whatever the global elite tell you.
March 16 marks one year since the Crimean peninsula seceded from Ukraine and became a part of Russia after more than 96 percent of local voters supported the move in a referendum. The West refused to recognize Crimea’s reunification with Russia claiming it violated Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and introduced several waves of sanctions targeting the country’s economy and certain individuals.
Disputed Crimea Referendum Sees 96.8 Percent Vote to Join Russia - NBC News
Please, do you really believe it when a totalitarian state claims they got over 90% of a vote? Did you miss all the media coverage about Ukrainian citizens being beaten in the streets or found floating in rivers before the sham election? Many fled as soon as the Russians showed up. These are some of the reasons the international community rejected the election. I am very certain I have better resources for accurate information than you assume.
Even your beloved international community knows Crimea wanted to leave Ukraine and join Russia. The vote clearly reflects this.

Those beaten and shot in the streets where done so primarily by the Nazis in the Kiev government. Just as they shot down the Malaysian jet liner in a false flag effort to implicate Russia, they are doing all they can to implicate Russia for their heinous acts. Have you failed to notice that the US Gov has not produced ANY evidence that Russia had anything to do with the shoot down? Yet they continue to claim it as does their lackeys in the western press.

rofl

93eee9cf6a541d21c7c11d8785c3e10a.jpg

The dumbest people in America are the weak-minded "libertarian" conspiracy theorists.

Let me guess, you think Bush was behind 9/11 too?

War, war, and more war....

This is dedicated to you:

• Generals gathered in their masses
    Just like witches at black masses
    Evil minds that plot destruction
    Sorcerers of death's construction
    In the fields the bodies burning
    As the war machine keeps turning
    Death and hatred to mankind
    Poisoning their brainwashed minds
    Oh lord yeah!
  • Politicians hide themselves away
    They only started the war
    Why should they go out to fight?
    They leave that role to the poor

The Crimeans frequently mounted raids into the Danubian principalities, Poland-Lithuania, and Muscovy to enslave people whom they could capture; for each captive, the khan received a fixed share (savğa) of 10% or 20%. These campaigns by Crimean forces were either sefers ("sojourns), officially declared military operations led by the khans themselves, or çapuls (despoiling), raids undertaken by groups of noblemen, sometimes illegally because they contravened treaties concluded by the khans with neighbouring rulers.
For a long time, until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East, exporting about 2 million slaves from Russia and Poland-Lithuania over the period 1500–1700.[8]

Thanks to Russia which has done everything it can to force them away from their land
Lol=)
Of Course. After the United States will give autonomy Alkaid, Russia will give autonomy to the Crimean Tatars.

ps
In 1944, the remains of the population of Tatars were deported. Because fought on the side of the Nazis.
attachment.php

The Crimeans frequently mounted raids into the Danubian principalities, Poland-Lithuania, and Muscovy to enslave people whom they could capture; for each captive, the khan received a fixed share (savğa) of 10% or 20%. These campaigns by Crimean forces were either sefers ("sojourns), officially declared military operations led by the khans themselves, or çapuls (despoiling), raids undertaken by groups of noblemen, sometimes illegally because they contravened treaties concluded by the khans with neighbouring rulers.
For a long time, until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East, exporting about 2 million slaves from Russia and Poland-Lithuania over the period 1500–1700.[8]

Thanks to Russia which has done everything it can to force them away from their land
Lol=)
Of Course. After the United States will give autonomy Alkaid, Russia will give autonomy to the Crimean Tatars.

ps
In 1944, the remains of the population of Tatars were deported. Because fought on the side of the Nazis.
attachment.php
Approximately 9,000 Crimean Tatars, mostly men served, worked or collaborated with the Germans during 1942 and 1943. Stalin used that as an excuse to arrest all Taters, men, women and children, over a quarter million of them, and shipped them off to the far east where well over 100,000 were starved to death within a year after the forced deportation from there homeland. The population of Tatars were replaced with Russians who continued the colonization of Crimea that is continuing to this very day, just as the arrest of Tatars continues to this day. Putin is following the book on long term colonization that was instigated by Lenin, perfected by Stalin and bolstered by Communist leaders that followed.

"Stalin used that as an excuse to arrest all Taters, men, women and children,"
That's what makes the Nazis.

1183995877469257e554158.jpg

s640x480

Do you think Stalin acted cruelly?
Any commander can not leave the traitors in the rear of the advancing troops.

"over a quarter million"
Siege of Leningrad - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And you know what we have lost? If you take only 1 Leningrad
Civilians:[9]
642,000 during the siege, 400,000 at evacuations

"Stalin used that as an excuse"
I read about this point of view. I do not think it is correct. It's simple - Stalin did not need excuses. This is a fact.

Last edited:
It gives a right to Russian rulers to deport innocent women and children from their land?

I think you have the same Google as I do. Try to use it properly.

So you think that the US is an exemplar for you? Then why do you think that you are any better?

Stalin did not need excuses. This is a fact.
How much people were killed during the Stalin’s rule?

Stalin was not a "Russian rolers."
He was the Soviet leader. By nationality he was Georgian.
If you explore the history you will see that Russian under Stalin killed more than other nationalities.

"So you think that the US is an exemplar for you? Then why do you think that you are any better?"
No. I think your question stupid.
"Then why do you think that you are any better?"
Better than anyone?

"It gives a right to Russian rulers to deport innocent women and children from their land?"
I wrote
Any commander can not leave the traitors in the rear of the advancing troops.

As a person I do not like this solution.
But mind, I understand that this is correct in terms of military tactics.
I am very happy that I will never make such decisions.

If you explore the history you will see that Russian under Stalin killed more than other nationalities.
And why has the Russian government not declared him as a culprit?

I think your question stupid.
I think your previous answer is stupid also?

Better than anyone?
Try to read my previous question once more.

I understand that this is correct in terms of military tactics.
It is correct to deport innocent people and children? What difference is between you and a fascist then?

I am very happy that I will never make such decisions.
Of course you are happy. Because you are very glad to keep a low profile while somebody else has to take such decisions.

Last edited:
Before the rise of ISIS, the West was warned that there were extremist elements in the Free Syrian Army but toppling the Assad regime was made a priority, thus creating conditions for the emergence of the Islamic State. The West may be repeating the same mistake in Ukraine.

Before the rise of ISIS, the West was warned that there were extremist elements in the Free Syrian Army but toppling the Assad regime was made a priority, thus creating conditions for the emergence of the Islamic State. The West may be repeating the same mistake in Ukraine.
Neocons and Neoprogressives who run US foreign policy (for the benefit of the western oligarchy), see foreign interventions as a good thing. They think dethroning dictators and rulers they disagree with, as the right thing to do. I suppose there are examples where their intervention as succeeded, but in many cases the consequences of US intervention has been horrific, such as in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Ukraine.

...and I suspect a vast majority of Americans do want their government covertly or militarily subverting foreign governments, but the power elite cares not what the people want.

Many were shocked when Kiev openly admitted that neo-Nazis are part of the Ukrainian armed forces, that they are controlled by Kiev and that without them "the Russian army" could not be stopped. Most of the Western media have completely ignored this scandalous statement.
According to Western politicians and media there is no real danger of Ukrainian nationalistic extremists taking over power or influencing politics in Ukraine. On the contrary, influential US neo-cons including professional Russophobe Anne Applebaum argues that the West must support Ukrainian nationalism: "Nationalism is exactly what Ukraine needs now." Ukraine s Neo-Nazis Are the Most Dangerous in Europe - Russia Insider
Hera comes new Reich, we should be afraid

Prescient!

What should I?
See this wonderful post from 2015. You could learn so much from me.
And who is backing the Nazis in Kiev? Of course it is the US gov, who instigated the coup and caused the unrest in Ukraine. They have claimed Russian backed rebels shot down a jetliner and that Russia has invaded Ukraine...without any supporting facts. They have imposed economic sanctions on Russia...and act of war, with a long history of causing wars.

Amazingly most of the western press has bought their lies.

Is WWIII around the corner?
Post in thread 'Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Are the Most Dangerous in Europe'

Forum List

Back