Ukraine Whistleblower May Not Testify In Person

..by statng factual information.

That sneaky little devil!
Nope. He got it wrong. He proved he's a fraud.
Ha, better tell the republicans. Their defense is that it was spot on, but not impeachable.
They already know the so-called whistleblower is a fraud.
Not one senator disputes the whistleblower's account of the facts. Not one
ROFL! Of course they do. The whistle blower said their was quid quo pro. No one is defending that claim after reading the transcript, especially Republican senators.

You just post whatever lie that pops into your head, don't you?
And he (the leaker/whistle-blower) is personal friends of JOE BIDEN and was present with him in the Ukraine when Biden actually used Quid Pro Quo... Let that little tidbit sink in for moment

Last edited:
Democrats are doing their damnedest to keep the inquiry illegitimate.

WASHINGTON—Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing

I don't see a problem with that. trump was given a take home test by Mueller for his lawyers to complete for him, because they knew he would be incapable of telling the truth.

And he failed even that buy refusing to answer any Obstruction questions.
He wasn't legally required to answer them. Furthermore, they were all designed to be perjury traps.
Perjury traps. LOL.

Only because he is incapable of telling the truth.

WASHINGTON—Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing

I don't see a problem with that. trump was given a take home test by Mueller for his lawyers to complete for him, because they knew he would be incapable of telling the truth.

He wasn't legally required to answer them. Furthermore, they were all designed to be perjury traps.
There is no such thing as a "perjury trap."

Hah! Indeed there is.
Then I suggest you tell us, specifically, how this perjury trap was set up to ensnare the idiot-in-chief.

Yep, when above the law you don't have to answer questions from investigators. :rolleyes:

You are a swamper so you don't quite get this, but absolutely Trump had to answer and any court would rule so, Mueller just didn't want to waste time since he couldn't bring indictment anyway.
Nobody is required to be interrogated by the police without a lawyer present, and you aren't required to incriminate yourself. Ever heard of the 5th Amendment?

You don't know shit about the law, do you?

Trump didn’t claim the 5th, he just ignored the authority of investigators and declined to answer.
Cadet Bone Spurs has been nothing but a pussy his entire life.

Let’s keep this unknown person in hiding and everyone needs to accept whatever we say he tells us
Lib101

Umm yea, thats what it comes down to when we have a fucking asshole president who is looking to go after PROTECTED BY LAW whistleblowers.
The whistleblower is going after Trump, moron. He's a Schiff tool. Schiff and his team of lawyers wrote the entire complaint.

The whitleblower filed his CREDIBLE, URGET, and oh by the way, TRUE report exactly as the law prescribed he should.

Congress specifically put these laws in place to protect whistleblowers just like this and by trying to come after them Trump is YET AGAIN ignoring laws, while you are YET AGAIN condoning this lawless swamp behavior.

Last edited:
Oh yes...why did they change the rule in August for second hand bullshit gossip to be allowed as a whistleblower?
They didn't, just another Tramp lie mindlessly parroted by foolish SUCKERS!
They did change the rule, dumbass:

Intelligence community changed whistleblower rules to include hearsay shortly before complaint was filed

The Federalist investigation revealed …

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The newly revised whistleblower document, called a “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, was uploaded September 24, a few days before the Trump complaint was declassified and publicly released. Markings indicate the form was actually revised in August 2019.
Lie. All wrong. All 100% wrong.Second hand info was always allowed. You rubes are being lied to.
Not according to the sources I've read.
Your sources see you as a SUCKER so they lie to you with impunity!

They didn't, just another Tramp lie mindlessly parroted by foolish SUCKERS!
They did change the rule, dumbass:

Intelligence community changed whistleblower rules to include hearsay shortly before complaint was filed

The Federalist investigation revealed …

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The newly revised whistleblower document, called a “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, was uploaded September 24, a few days before the Trump complaint was declassified and publicly released. Markings indicate the form was actually revised in August 2019.
The Federalist is full of shit! The law does not require first hand knowledge, just a "reasonable belief."
Here is what the actual law says:
2. The term “Protected Disclosure” is defined as: a. A disclosure of information by an employee to a supervisor in the employee’s direct chain of command up to and including the head of the employing agency, to the Inspector General (IG) of the employing agency or employing IC element, to the DNI, to the Inspector General of the IC (IC IG), or to a congressional intelligence committee or a member of a congressional intelligence committee consistent with the procedures prescribed by Congress in the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998, Section 8H of the Inspector General Act of 1978, and similar provisions in Section 103H of the National Security Act of 1947 and Section 17 of the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949, or to an employee designated by any of the above officials for the purpose of receiving such disclosures, that the employee reasonably believes evidences a violation of any law, rule, or regulation; or gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety;
The law did require it previously, moron. That's the point of the article.

Your quote is a non sequitur. How "protected person" is defined is irrelevant.
The law is from 2014 :asshole:
They changed the requirements a couple of months ago, dumbass.
The law has NOT been changed since 2014, :asshole:

You're terminally naive.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg

And he (the leaker/whistle-blower) is personal friends of JOE BIDEN and was present with him in the Ukraine when Biden actually used Quid Pro Quo... Let that little tidbit sink in for moment
Pure BULLSHIT!
To know that then you would have to know his name, which you don't.

What makes the Democrats think that President Trump doesn't already know the name, address and social security number of this gossip, the so-called "whistleblower"?

They aren't thinking things through here.

Its a good sign for the President that the D's still are taking extraordinary methods to maintain secrecy. Shows that no one in the WH is leaking.

Hah! Indeed there is.
Then I suggest you tell us, specifically, how this perjury trap was set up to ensnare the idiot-in-chief.

I suggest that you, specifically, look up the MO and educate yourself.

While I will on occasion offer remedial education, I doubt that you could cover my fees.

Pure BULLSHIT!
To know that then you would have to know his name, which you don't.

I don't know the "whistle blowers" name, but I don't need to know his name. President Trump knows it, and it is his business. The whistleblower is either being manipulated by the President, or he's an outright ally of Trump's. The WB has forced news about Biden Family corruption to the Front Page.

Hah! Indeed there is.

While I will on occasion offer remedial education, I doubt that you could cover my fees.
All you had to do was, specifically, state, I have no idea, I'm just repeating what I'm told to say.

There isn't anything you could educate me on. As a matter of fact, I seriously doubt you even graduated high school.

Hah! Indeed there is.

All you had to do was, specifically, state, I have no idea, I'm just repeating what I'm told to say.

There isn't anything you could educate me on. As a matter of fact, I seriously doubt you even graduated high school.

:auiqs.jpg:

If you only knew. Your defensive posture is amusing.

Hah! Indeed there is.

:auiqs.jpg:

If you only knew. Your defensive posture is amusing.
I see you still can't tell me, specifically, how this perjury trap was set up to ensnare the idiot-in-chief.

Forum List

Back