CDZ Ukraine-Russia war LIVE: Boris Johnson pledges £1.3 billion as Putin’s ‘BRUTAL attack’ is ‘threatening peace’ in europe

I am, I live in Southern Scotland and Northern England It's just that I'm aware that both main parties are as bad as each other and I'm not silly enough to spout immature rhetoric against the one that I'm "alleged" to hate to keep friends and family happy.

You have not answered anything I have said. You have just been making ad hominin comments.
The SNP are out of touch and I find in general, the Scottish are very delusional and out of touch, they're not the brightest of nations, but a one that posted the worst deficit for an EU country for over 13 years in a row.

Who has mentioned the SNP. That you believe all Scottish people are delusional suggests you are racist.

Your belief in the deficit propaganda illustrates your tendency to read, well, propaganda.

THE Scottish Government at Holyrood runs an annual surplus not a deficit and has done so every year since 2007. The provisional surplus for 2018-19 is £449 million.

On the other hand, the UK Governments (Labour, Conservative and Coalition) have run annual deficits every year since 2001 – and most years since 1945. Scotland only has a notional deficit if elements of this endemic UK deficit are apportioned hypothetically to the normal Scottish Government surplus, as happens in the annual Government Expenditure and Revenue Scotland (GERS) paper exercise. [/quote}

But back to the thread topic. Scotland won't mind Boris sending £1.3b in aid to Ukraine because us English pay for the Scottish too. Scotland is a poor nation, hence why they joined the union, and as their public IQ has declined, they believe they can survive on their own.
I really cannot be bothered replying to more of your stereotypical hatred. You are clearly an English Nationalist.

Last edited:
Ukraine-Russia war LIVE: Boris Johnson pledges £1.3 billion as Putin’s ‘BRUTAL attack’ is ‘threatening peace’ in europe
BORIS Johnson has pledged a further £1.3 billion to help Ukraine as Putin’s ‘brutal attack’ is ‘threatening’ peace in Europe.
Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a statement on Saturday that he would be pledging more military aid to support Ukraine.
A further 1.3 billion pounds ($1.6 billion), double its previous spending commitments will go to supporting Ukrainians.
Boris Johnson said: “Putin’s brutal attack is not only causing untold devastation in Ukraine – it is also threatening peace and security across Europe.”
The PM also stated that the UK was the first country to recognise the ‘threat’ and responded first.
The PM added: “The UK was the first country to recognise the scale of the threat and send arms to help the Ukrainians defend themselves.
“We will stand by that endeavour, working with our allies to ensure Ukraine can continue to push back the Russian invasion.”
The news comes as Russian forces have bombed a school in Luhansk causing two to die and up to 60 are feared to be dead as they remain under the debris.
Luhansk’s governor has said that two people were killed yesterday in a Russian bombing of a school.
Serhiy Gaidai said many people were sheltered in the building after the town’s bomb shelter had been destroyed earlier.
It is feared that around 60 people could have died as they remain under debris following the bombing, Reuters reported.
Follow our Russia-Ukraine live blog below for up-to-the-minute updates…

Local : 2022-05-08(Sunday) 10:30:15
Found via nicer.app/news
my opinion? well, tell those that ask, please : it's always good to be prepared for the worst. Johnson did another fine job, world. kudos.

Boris Johnson pledges £1.3 billion of his people's money to keep their attention from his illegal activities.

You have not answered anything I have said. You have just been making ad hominin comments.

Who has mentioned the SNP. That you believe all Scottish people are delusional suggests you are racist.

Your belief in the deficit propaganda illustrates your tendency to read, well, propaganda.
You have asked me one thing, "Sounds like you are not aware of the present".

I replied, "I am".

Here's the propaganda -

Forum List

Back