Ukraine minister denies Trump put pressure on Zelenskiy during call: report

Prystaiko talking about rejection of Trump's corrupt pressure is NOT an actual denial that the pressure happened, in fact his dodging statement is an implicit confirmation that it took place.

"Kiev apreciated assistance" and wants to play nice with Trump's admin is how it reads.
Let me see if I understand your Newspeak.

When Biden bragged he got his son's company's prosecutor fired it meant he didn't get him fired.

When the Ukes say Trump didnt pressure them into investigating it meant he did.

Is that about right?

Prystaiko talking about rejection of Trump's corrupt pressure is NOT an actual denial that the pressure happened, in fact his dodging statement is an implicit confirmation that it took place.

"Kiev apreciated assistance" and wants to play nice with Trump's admin is how it reads.
Let me see if I understand your Newspeak.

When Biden bragged he got his son's company's prosecutor fired it meant he didn't get him fired.

When the Ukes say Trump didnt pressure them into investigating it meant he did.

Is that about right?

It was not his son’s company you dumb fuck

Then we agree that it was not stopped by Joe Biden since he did not say that it was.
Lol he said he has 6 hours before his flight leaves if they want the money fire the guy.. what am I missing lol

What you are missing is that it was not about Biden’s son. It was much bigger than than that. Biden’s son was a token board member who was never in danger from the Ukraine.
3 million is a token? Lol looks like he was a bargaining chip .. to fatten the wallet of the Biden clan .. that’s is a huge conflict of interest..
do you have a reliable link to the 3 million accusation crap? how about a decent link to joe biden being involved, as well?

Or simply tell me in your own words without a link, what you believe and understand happened that was corrupt by Joe Biden?

And while you are at it, do you think Trump is corrupt in any way?
No I think trump isn’t the dirty politician democrats want him to be so you are all bullshit, he probably was inquiring about Ukraine continuing the investigation in to Biden’s son.. the American
People deserve to know if Biden was using his influence to make his family rich.. good for trump. He’s by far the least corrupt president we ever had .. he’s keeping it real
if trump actually did, as being reported by the media, that would be the definition of bribery, by an elected official. It meets every aspect of corruption.

if biden did as you claim, and held back money for the purpose of protecting his son from prosecution by the prosecutor he demanded be fired, that would be bribery.

investigate them both, biden for the 2nd time, if you wish.... but with Biden, we already know it was US policy to have this Corrupt prosecutor fired, and this policy was for the best interest of the USA foreign policy, and the policy of allies as well as the anti corruption groups of citizens in the Ukraine.

Lol he said he has 6 hours before his flight leaves if they want the money fire the guy.. what am I missing lol

What you are missing is that it was not about Biden’s son. It was much bigger than than that. Biden’s son was a token board member who was never in danger from the Ukraine.
3 million is a token? Lol looks like he was a bargaining chip .. to fatten the wallet of the Biden clan .. that’s is a huge conflict of interest..
do you have a reliable link to the 3 million accusation crap? how about a decent link to joe biden being involved, as well?

Or simply tell me in your own words without a link, what you believe and understand happened that was corrupt by Joe Biden?

No I think trump isn’t the dirty politician democrats want him to be so you are all bullshit, he probably was inquiring about Ukraine continuing the investigation in to Biden’s son.. the American
People deserve to know if Biden was using his influence to make his family rich.. good for trump. He’s by far the least corrupt president we ever had .. he’s keeping it real
if trump actually did, as being reported by the media, that would be the definition of bribery, by an elected official. It meets every aspect of corruption.

if biden did as you claim, and held back money for the purpose of protecting his son from prosecution by the prosecutor he demanded be fired, that would be bribery.

investigate them both, biden for the 2nd time, if you wish.... but with Biden, we already know it was US policy to have this Corrupt prosecutor fired, and this policy was for the best interest of the USA foreign policy, and the policy of allies as well as the anti corruption groups of citizens in the Ukraine.
Asking if the last VP was Corrupt is against the law lol
Sorry you are grasping at straws you are deranged

sorry kiddo, no one is buying your lies and bull crud...

and yes, it was corrupt....

if you believe an American has committed a crime overseas, it is turned over to the DOJ/Barr and he assigns the FBI corruption unit to investigate, and the DOJ and FBI then works via agreements with the Ukraine gvt with the Ukraine gvt.

the PRESIDENT should NEVER BE INVOLVED, putting his finger on the scale of lady justice for his own political purpose, no less....

what good would the Ukrainians investigating do, without our justice dept being involved? you actually want a foreign gvt find out if an American broke our US laws? YOU are bat shit crazy to think that...

sorry kiddo, no one is buying your lies and bull crud...

and yes, it was corrupt....

if you believe an American has committed a crime overseas, it is turned over to the DOJ/Barr and he assigns the FBI corruption unit to investigate, and the DOJ and FBI then works via agreements with the Ukraine gvt with the Ukraine gvt.

the PRESIDENT should NEVER BE INVOLVED, putting his finger on the scale of lady justice for his own political purpose, no less....

what good would the Ukrainians investigating do, without our justice dept being involved? you actually want a foreign gvt find out if an American broke our US laws? YOU are bat shit crazy to think that...
The president shouldn’t be involved as your stomp your feet like a toddler lol
He is and he can. Deal with it ..

Another thing I do not understand from you Trump worshipers is you acting like the US interfering in the internal politics of other countries is some new thing that never happened prior to Biden doing it in the Ukraine.
If that's the case, then Trump's alleged request is just another ho hum occurrence. What's the big deal? Fake news is tearing this country apart.

The way to beat fake news is with the truth. One more reason for Congress to get the transcripts.
How dare you use the words congress and truth in the same sentence. That's fake news.
Yes it is fake news. The words congress and truth were used in 2 separate sentences, that is what the "." means :D

:poke:

It is now being reported that the whistle blower did not have direct knowledge of the call itself.

That will be a flat out death knell for this 'scandal.' If the whistle blower is operating on second hand knowledge then this is bullshit. The source here is not named - once again - so this is still up in the air.

Telling a foreign government to investigate somebody in America it’s not against the law Joe Biden is running for president he’s a turd , he’s bad for America, he is corrupt.

Then there is no reason for the transcripts not to be handed over.
Well, yes there is. It depends on the source here.

There is now a question as to weather or not the wistleblower actually had direct knowledge of the call o if this information is second hand. That makes a massive difference.

IF the wistleblower is lodging a complaint about an action that he or she has directly witnessed then the transcripts need to be released. If not then it is much more murky.

Releasing the transcripts due to the latter means that anyone virtually anywhere in the executive branch could force private presidential conversations between leaders to be released without real cause. That would make running the executive branch impossible.

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Fine, you wanna do that? Then we can demand the release of every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders, including Obama's. And he can go first because we know he would stonewall. You guys like to break laws and protocol to "get to the bottom of ALL accusations of Trump" but you know damn well nobody on the left would agree to the same standard being applied to them.

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Fine, you wanna do that? Then we can demand the release of every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders, including Obama's. And he can go first because we know he would stonewall. You guys like to break laws and protocol to "get to the bottom of ALL accusations of Trump" but you know damn well nobody on the left would agree to the same standard being applied to them.

I am good with releasing every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders that have been the subject of a whistle blower complaint.

I am good with releasing every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders that have been the subject of a whistle blower complaint.
You mean a bias whistle blower

Prove that the whistle blower is biased.

Thanks, I will be waiting

lol are you saying Obama hold overs aren’t suffering from tds?

Prove it is an Obama holdover.

Trump said it was.. he’s chief of intel

Trump lies a lot, you should know that by now

Trump lies a lot, you should know that by now
Ummm ok

I am not okay with anyone in the executive branch being able to halt FP in its tracks.

I am not okay with anyone in the executive branch being able to halt FP in its tracks.

I am not sure asking a foreign government to investigate the son of your chief rival counts as FP

Forum List

Back