Weed reparations?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Beto O'Rourke visits marijuana dispensary amid call for federal legalization, reparations for ex-offenders

You heard right. A democrat Presidential candidate wants marijuana reparations.

Such a position contains within it the idea that the law was completely immoral all along and that no one should have been put behind bars for it. A bold gesture, surely, and while marijuana legalization has grown to be popular, I cannot think of anyone suggesting reparations for a group of people that had been flagrantly breaking the law.

Can't these candidates run from a padded cell at least?

My head now hurts from reading this drivel, where is my reparation?

Democrats want our kids to be druggies. They can't wait to legalize pot in every state.

Beto O'Rourke visits marijuana dispensary amid call for federal legalization, reparations for ex-offenders

Such a position contains within it the idea that the law was completely immoral all along and that no one should have been put behind bars for it. A bold gesture, surely, and while marijuana legalization has grown to be popular, I cannot think of anyone suggesting reparations for a group of people that had been flagrantly breaking the law.

Is there no end to the way these commies will try to buy votes with tax money, or should I say, future generations money?

Beto is 100% gimmick. He doesn't have a genuine bone in his body, and he's psychotic. He's says stupid shit for a reaction.

A grand idea. I want reparations for all the years I was deprived of weed due to unavailability, high prices and fear of incarceration.

About 50 pounds of high grade Hawaiian ganja, 2 pounds of black Moroccan hash and 100 milliliters of Vietnamese hash oil ought to about do it.

Folks, I attended UConn when it was actually somewhat renowned as an agriculture school, like how to grow tomatoes or whatever. Back then pot was illegal for some reason. Anyhoo, Denver pot growers are pushing the brilliance of God's many creations and in 2019 came up with several new strains of pot including Strawberry Diesel. But yes, any unjust incarceration should result in compensation coming from the politicians, lobbyists, judges, cops, etc., not the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back