Ukraine LIVE: Lukashenko puts Belarus on 'full combat readiness' as Russia 'may collapse'

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Alexandr Lukashenko has placed his army on "full combat readiness" over fears of Russia's imminent collapse.

Speaking at at a news conference on Tuesday about the Wagner revolt, he said: "I gave all the orders to bring the army to full combat readiness.

"I won't hide it, it was painful to watch the events taking place in southern Russia. I'm not the only one. Many of our citizens took [these events] to heart. Because the Fatherland is one.

"If Russia collapses, we will be left under the rubble, all of us will die."

At a separate speech in Moscow, Vladimir Putin admitted the mutiny was an "extremely dangerous situation".

"You can see that the army, society and people were one," he said during a speech in Moscow.

"This has allowed us to overcome the extremely dangerous situation that the country was in."

Wow! If Lukashenko has lost confidence in Putin, then he is really going down, unless Putin is already dead and that's why Lukashenko made the deal with Prigozhin.

Alexandr Lukashenko has placed his army on "full combat readiness" over fears of Russia's imminent collapse.

Speaking at at a news conference on Tuesday about the Wagner revolt, he said: "I gave all the orders to bring the army to full combat readiness.

"I won't hide it, it was painful to watch the events taking place in southern Russia. I'm not the only one. Many of our citizens took [these events] to heart. Because the Fatherland is one.

At a separate speech in Moscow, Vladimir Putin admitted the mutiny was an "extremely dangerous situation".

"You can see that the army, society and people were one," he said during a speech in Moscow.

"This has allowed us to overcome the extremely dangerous situation that the country was in."

Wow! If Lukashenko has lost confidence in Putin, then he is really going down, unless Putin is already dead and that's why Lukashenko made the deal with Prigozhin.
Do you believe that Russia is facing imminent collapse?
And do you have a timeline?

I don't.

Can we agree on a date for your prediction?

It could serve to decide whether or not you're hearing the whole story, or you're attempting to influence others with onesided propaganda and spam?

I don't.

It could serve to decide whether or not you're hearing the whole story, or you're attempting to influence others with onesided propaganda and spam?
This is a perfect example of how profoundly dishonest and deceitful you are. I made no prediction about Russia's collapse, Lukashenko did, but you twist the facts to avoid the discussion by pretending I made that prediction. More evidence it is not possible to have an honest discussion or debate with you.

Lukashenko clearly believes Russia could collapse as a result of the Wagner March for Justice.

Toomuchbooze on another bender . There is only you and Nazi brother Titty Winkle who read your garbage . I just stamp it as Fake News without even glancing at it . Of course , it is just possible that you are so Gullible that you have no idea how deliberately Fake the MSM that you use is . But it is time for you to grow up and the faster the better .

If Russia put missiles in Mexico and funded mexicans to fight US, US Government would not allow it for 8 days. America helped coup Ukraine in 2014, Nuland picked the new anti-Russia Government, the US funded, trained and armed them for 8 years.
Russia is evil for finally saying "Enough!"

I don't.

Imminent? No, but the collapse has begun. Now it is only a matter of time till the oligarchs remove pootin.

The question is will it lead to nukes getting tossed around.

Imminent? No, but the collapse has begun. Now it is only a matter of time till the oligarchs remove pootin.

The question is will it lead to nukes getting tossed around.
I think that Putin has at least been moved to putting on a more serious demonstration of his personal popularity and of Russia's strength.

The questions now become, is Putin still popular and is Russia strong enough to endure?

If not then I fear that Putin will have to go nuclear to save his country.

I'm sorry, I got my hopes up last week and then suffered the let down. I don't want to be disappointed two weeks in a row.

I'm sorry, I got my hopes up last week and then suffered the let down. I don't want to be disappointed two weeks in a row.

Oh, it won't happen for a while, but pootin is done. The wheels are turning. The only question is when, and how bad will the collateral be.

how far go Luka´s ambitions ?

he wants Eastern Prussia , he said many times, and I am 100% sure, once Moscow is over as an empire, Kalingrad will vote for be part of Belarus . Whats about 3 Belarusian regions (Bransk, Smalensk, Pskou) will he them back? they are very super poor and very deep colonized

yes, 1917. 1991, 2023(24)

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Forum List

Back