Ukraine kicking ass, 3500 ruskies killed, 200 captured

Unwilling to participate in hostilities, Ukrainian border guards leave their duty stations en masse and arrive in Russia.

More than 100 employees of the State Border Service of Ukraine arrived in Crimea, Belgorod, Rostov regions. Everyone has passed a medical examination, feels satisfactory and willingly communicates with Russian colleagues, and junior Sergeant Dmitry Dyachuk was even allowed to meet with his father.

They tell about the motives and circumstances of the decisions they made, about the illegal acts of Azov and the Right Sector, about the appointment of nationalist-minded immigrants from Western Ukraine to senior positions in the GPSU.

All servicemen are grateful to Russia for its friendly attitude and urge their colleagues to lay down their arms and follow their example.

President Biden reacts with strength and kicks some Russian banks out of SWIFT. Europe and America's allies on board; measures in place to cripple Russia's economy. Of course, this is heartbreaking news for Trump and his Cult. They love Putin more than their own country. Bigly!!!
Russia won't stop until the world stops buying Russian and OPEC oil. But, Biden has to let all U.S. oil drilling to be allowed everywhere! That way, the world will come to us to buy their oil needs and completely collapse Putin. Do what's right, Biden.

This can't be good. It's inevitably going to drive Russia to getting serious about winning this little war quickly.

However, the source is questionable and so there's no need for an armchair war yet.

Let's just hope it's not true, for the sake of Ukraine and for the sake of keeping it a friendly war.
Or completely derail them. I saw Ukrainian civilians on the news the other day standing in front of Russian tanks asking the soldiers not to enter their town. I think they listened. Russian soldiers are human beings just like anyone else, if this war gets any worse I'm sure they will all revolt against Putin. That's what happens to dictators, especially psychotic ones.

Or completely derail them. I saw Ukrainian civilians on the news the other day standing in front of Russian tanks asking the soldiers not to enter their town. I think they listened. Russian soldiers are human beings just like anyone else, if this war gets any worse I'm sure they will all revolt against Putin. That's what happens to dictators, especially psychotic ones.
Can you cite an example of any leader whose troops betrayed them en masse while invading a foreign country?

Can you cite an example of any leader whose troops betrayed them en masse while invading a foreign country?
The propaganda needs to insist that Putin is at war with Ukraine.

In the real world it's Russia vs. America.

I don't think that ukrainians would agree with you they're the ones who are being murdered by a crazy man. I do not blame the Russian people, all the blame like squirrely on putin, he has gone completely psychotic obviously.

I played these games with your people before. I'm not interested in playing your game. All I'm saying is the Russian people deserve a sane and good leader. I wish they would see him for what he is. No living Russian remembers what freedom is like. Maybe there wasn't much freedom under the czars either, but I'm sure there was more freedom than there is under Putin.

I don't think that ukrainians would agree with you they're the ones who are being murdered by a crazy man. I do not blame the Russian people, all the blame like squirrely on putin, he has gone completely psychotic obviously.

I played these games with your people before. I'm not interested in playing your game. All I'm saying is the Russian people deserve a sane and good leader. I wish they would see him for what he is. No living Russian remembers what freedom is like. Maybe there wasn't much freedom under the czars either, but I'm sure there was more freedom than there is under Putin.
All your saying is a bunch of lies. Putin isn't a good guy, but you folks are idiots trying to portray him as some demon. You're the idiot that said Putin is worse than Stalin. How can anyone take you seriously?

All your saying is a bunch of lies. Putin isn't a good guy, but you folks are idiots trying to portray him as some demon. You're the idiot that said Putin is worse than Stalin. How can anyone take you seriously?
I am voicing my opinion if I am not allowed to do that in your opinion something is f****** wrong with you. Sane people don't invade neighboring countries because they're paranoid about a defense pack. Aggression is the reason NATO exists, and given putin's actions, the Ukraine needs to be a member. Too bad it wasn't a done deal already. Same people don't threaten the rest of the world with nuclear weapons either. Both of these things leads me to the conclusion that he's gone completely paranoid psychotic. I never said putin was worse than Stalin, I said given the chance he could become worse than Stalin. Because if he's not stopped now he's only going to get worse. He'll think he got away with it and he'll do something even more horrific. You have a comprehension problem.

No doubt the most profound pathology is that they pray before going into battle.

No doubt the most profound pathology is that they pray before going into battle.

Crazy thing about religion, it can be twisted in so many ways but the worst of all is to believe that God is fighting on your side.

I am voicing my opinion if I am not allowed to do that in your opinion something is f****** wrong with you. Sane people don't invade neighboring countries because they're paranoid about a defense pack. Aggression is the reason NATO exists, and given putin's actions, the Ukraine needs to be a member. Too bad it wasn't a done deal already. Same people don't threaten the rest of the world with nuclear weapons either. Both of these things leads me to the conclusion that he's gone completely paranoid psychotic. I never said putin was worse than Stalin, I said given the chance he could become worse than Stalin. Because if he's not stopped now he's only going to get worse. He'll think he got away with it and he'll do something even more horrific. You have a comprehension problem.
You made a claim, I asked you to back it. You couldn't. Then you whine that being accountable isn't fair.

You did say Putin was worse than Stalin, I called you out on it and now you change your story. How pathetic.

You made a claim, I asked you to back it. You couldn't. Then you whine that being accountable isn't fair.

You did say Putin was worse than Stalin, I called you out on it and now you change your story. How pathetic.
You better go back to my post and reread it I never said that I said given the chance Putin could be worse than Stalin like I said you have a problem with comprehension you are the one who's pathetic. I'm not going to go back and search through all the post to find my statement that's up to you since you're making the false accusation.

You better go back to my post and reread it I never said that I said given the chance Putin could be worse than Stalin like I said you have a problem with comprehension you are the one who's pathetic. I'm not going to go back and search through all the post to find my statement that's up to you since you're making the false accusation.
I went through the whole thread, it's not on this threat it's on another thread where you misinterpreted what I said. I don't keep track of the threads I speak on so I don't know which one it was. But I distinctly remember saying, that putin could be worse then Stalin given the chance or opportunity. It was in response to someone else's post who said they thought he was as bad as Stalin or Lenin.

I went through all the posts on this thread I didn't even say that on this thread. I said that on another thread, I do not keep track of the threads I speak on. But I just think they remember saying, Putin could be just as bad as Stalin given the opportunity. It was in response to someone else's post who's compared Putin to Stalin and Lenin. Sorry but I'm not going through all the other posts to find where you screwed up.

Liar.

Liar.
It is essentially what I said, " Putin hasn't got the opportunities or timing like Stalin had, otherwise he'd be worse. " You seem to see what you want to see. What I see is I'm saying " if " putin have the opportunities Stalin had, he would be worst. Like I said I never said he was worse. You are the liar.

Crazy thing about religion, it can be twisted in so many ways but the worst of all is to believe that God is fighting on your side.
Yes, it's sad that religion's mental disease can be so violent, as god watches over the battlefield and already knows what's going to happen, the second-most profound pathology.

Can't even read the snews article because they block it with some sort of stupid stuff. But, nonetheless, for all you tech gurus, go ahead and believe what you want. Tsar Putin is bringing down the Prince of Gog and all his Gog & Magog nations such as USA.
And, if He can't or won't, the KIng of His Universe will do it.

Forum List

Back