Ukraine busted again...

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
What do we hear?

Ukraine is a bastion of freedom and democracy, an ally of America, and those evil communist Russians invaded, so we (the US taxpayer) must stop them...

And Iran takes journalists it doesn't like and arrests them... etc...

While lawmakers on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. debate sending billions more in military aid to Ukraine, an American citizen journalist, Gonzalo Lira, is languishing in a Ukrainian prison on allegations of spreading Russian propaganda, throwing into question the status of free speech in the supposed democracy the Biden administration argues is worthy of more taxpayer dollars.

The hypocrisy of Zionist Fascism regarding Ukraine is right up there with claiming Hunter Biden was an energy expert....

The true victims of Zionist Fascism in Ukraine are the non-Jewish Ukrainians, who are being wiped out...

They are at war with Russia. I don't know what the guy said, but they don't have freedom of speech in Ukraine. Why people try to apply American constitutional amendments to foreign nations, I'll never know.

The guy is in Ukraine attacking their people and praising Putin who is slaughtering children on their playgrounds. Yea, fuck 'em. Let him rot.

What do we hear?

Ukraine is a bastion of freedom and democracy, an ally of America, and those evil communist Russians invaded, so we (the US taxpayer) must stop them...

And Iran takes journalists it doesn't like and arrests them... etc...

While lawmakers on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. debate sending billions more in military aid to Ukraine, an American citizen journalist, Gonzalo Lira, is languishing in a Ukrainian prison on allegations of spreading Russian propaganda, throwing into question the status of free speech in the supposed democracy the Biden administration argues is worthy of more taxpayer dollars.

The hypocrisy of Zionist Fascism regarding Ukraine is right up there with claiming Hunter Biden was an energy expert....

The true victims of Zionist Fascism in Ukraine are the non-Jewish Ukrainians, who are being wiped out...
I recommend, if you want to do Pro-Russian propaganda, directed at the Ukrainian people while there is a Russian invasion going on, you do without leaving the United States and certainly no in a war zone of the country you are propagadizing too.

The way I see it. The ones just brought home were not worth the release of the money and they should have left that country unfriendly to Americans, long ago. Just my 2 cents.:2cents:

They are at war with Russia. I don't know what the guy said, but they don't have freedom of speech in Ukraine. Why people try to apply American constitutional amendments to foreign nations, I'll never know.

Ukraine was more about freedom and democracy before Victoria Nuland showed up with a briefcase full of US taxpayer money and started rigging elections there...

I recommend, if you want to do Pro-Russian propaganda, directed at the Ukrainian people while there is a Russian invasion going on, you do without leaving the United States and certainly no in a war zone of the country you are propagadizing too.

The way I see it. The ones just brought home were not worth the release of the money and they should have left that country unfriendly to Americans, long ago. Just my 2 cents.:2cents:

propaganda implies the OP is not true.

The reality is that it is true, and you just don't like it, so you lie...

propaganda implies the OP is not true.

The reality is that it is true, and you just don't like it, so you lie...
Just saying what he was arrested for in Ukraine, the laws on that sort of thing being stricter in a country being invaded. I have not seen his vids, and doubt they are in English language, but could be wrong.
I don't give a sht about him. You do, but you are pro-Russian, yourself.

BTW. What is a citizen journalist?

Last edited:
Just saying what he was arrested for in Ukraine, the laws on that sort of thing being stricter in a country being invaded. I have not seen his vids, and doubt they are in English language, but could be wrong.
I don't give a sht about him. You do, but you are pro-Russian, yourself.

LOL!!!

Pro AMERICA, and hence 100% anti Ukraine laundromat for Zionist Fascism

We had no problem with Putin until Zionist Fascism rigged the 2014 Ukraine election for cocksucking warmongering Zionist Fascist Zelenskky, who despite calling for more more more war.... is with you and your heroes on the Co2 FRAUD issue...

LOL!!!

We had no problem with Putin until Zionist Fascism rigged the 2014 Ukraine election for cocksucking warmongering Zionist Fascist Zelenskky, who despite calling for more more more war.... is with you and your heroes on the Co2 FRAUD issue...
No. Putin has always been a dick and we knew it. We were happy enough for him to be Russian dick in Russia, until he invade Ukraine the first time to take what he wanted. Then it became clear, he was going to take more, and Joe sounded the alarm. Turns out, the dick really was going back for another bigger bite. He will continue until he is stopped, or takes over the rest of that country, and sets his sights on the next country. We are just supporting Ukraine with the means to resist and repel, and not using US Troops. I am in favor of continuing to give them the means to resist and repel.

Oh noes, did those Evul Uke Natzees get caught cooking and eating Russian children again?

Apparently they are Jewish Natzees too!!!! lol

Circumcised Natzees?

"we" = Zionist Fascism

"dick" = telling the world the truth that 911 was a Zionist Fascist False Flag Hate Hoax
You obviously believe in leopards that change their spots, but I do not.

You obviously believe in leopards that change their spots, but I do not.

No, you believe 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the South Tower, and you claim this is not controlled demolition...

I used to look at all of GLs videos . Nothing contentious about them other than he reported actual happenings and this meant the slaughter of the Kyiv Nazis and their insane fighting tactics . His videos were not materially different from those of Americans Scott Ritter or ex Colonel Douglas MacGregor . All were negative about Kyiv because there is nothing positive you can sensibly say about Kyiv tactics and performance . A major difference between them is that Gonzalez is a citizen journalist and Scott and Douglas are professional investigators and analysts with military and intelligence credentials stretching back decades . Gonzalez has been picked on as he was “easy meat “ and is paying a huge price for not using his otherwise high intelligence and awareness and sitting much further back from the front line .

No, you believe 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the South Tower, and you claim this is not controlled demolition...

You are the OP and it is your thread, but the subject was set in the Title and OP.
Get back on topic or this thread goes to the basement. You will not derail your own thread, or you will face action.

You are the OP and it is your thread, but the subject was set in the Title and OP.
Get back on topic or this thread goes to the basement. You will not derail your own thread, or you will face action.

LOL!!!

Translation - when the Mod's credibility is outed as ZERO, he threatens to shut the thread....

brilliant....

Ukraine = Zionist Fascist = White 6

SAME TOPIC

LOL!!!

"Da Jooos! Da Joooooos!" Run away! :lol:

ivan bad news for you :

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

Forum List

Back