ukraine and russia …. which side are you on?

which side are you on?

• Total voters
This is the depraved mentality at large in Nato they are rabid dogs.

This is current typical thinking in the NATO, from Slavyangrad forwarded by Geroman (that tells the time) X:

Ukraine should behave "aggressively" towards Russia and launch as many strikes as possible, including strikes against civilians, if this will lead to a final victory over Moscow. With such a statement on the air of the Ukrainian YouTube channel "Vyshka" was made by Harry Tabach, former chief of staff of the NATO military mission in Moscow.
The retired U.S. Navy captain of the first rank believes that all means are good for defeating the enemy, so Kiev does not need to "shy away" from strikes on civilians. He believes that the more ordinary people die, the faster victory will come. As an example, he cited the destruction of half of the population of the "Third Reich" and the dropping of atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Ukrainian army should behave in the same way, because the enemy's aggression can be stopped by even greater aggression.

Former World Bank chief Robert Zoellick is calling for the transfer of Russia's frozen assets to Ukraine in the pages of the Financial Times today, calling it "elegant justice. The argument: "If countries know that they cannot annex their neighbor's territory without losing access to their assets, that's a good thing."
Now, if we suggest seizing U.S. assets and handing them over to Mexico as "elegant justice" in response to the illegal annexation of Texas, how many minutes will Zoellick be silently gasping for air in amazement?
was the annexation of Texas illegal?

I don't know what the answer to a stupid question should be, also stupid or on the contrary, smart?
it was a real question.
i am not a US citizen and really dont know
i asked out of interest

it was a real question.
i am not a US citizen and really dont know
i asked out of interest
Mexico's land transition was the result of a war and a U.S. victory. By right of force. Is it legal or not? In any case, the US paid Mexico some amount of money for the lands.
Russia did the same thing as a result of the war with Poland, when it paid Poland a large sum of money for Kiev and lands on the Left Bank of Ukraine in 1653. Emperor Peter the Great did the same when after winning the 21-year war with Sweden, he paid Sweden a large sum of money for the Baltic lands that had passed to Russia. Was it all legal? Judge for yourself.
Only, Texas is still part of the United States.

Mexico's land transition was the result of a war and a U.S. victory. By right of force. Is it legal or not? In any case, the US paid Mexico some amount of money for the lands.
Russia did the same thing as a result of the war with Poland, when it paid Poland a large sum of money for Kiev and lands on the Left Bank of Ukraine in 1653. Emperor Peter the Great did the same when after winning the 21-year war with Sweden, he paid Sweden a large sum of money for the Baltic lands that had passed to Russia. Was it all legal? Judge for yourself.
Only, Texas is still part of the United States.
thank you for your very informative answer! :)

GEkvM0pW4AA22Dn

You are living in a world of delusion.

Says the person who wrote this

"What i find funny is those Ukrainians who supported the Nazis were still thought of by their masters as untermench, they never learn these people have a slave mentality, with the Nazis it was stockholm syndrome on steroids, now they have enslaved half the Country to the US Reich, it's cost them hundreds of thousands dead."

Yeah, you're a shining example of mental health.

Actually ... I'm not really that fond of Biden. Not sure what gave you that idea.

Well, gee, that was quick. Here I am praising you for your honestly and you turn around and pretend you didn't say you'd prefer Putin as your leader. lol.

Well, gee, that was quick. Here I am praising you for your honestly and you turn around and pretend you didn't say you'd prefer Putin as your leader. lol.
At least Putin opposes pedophilia (as opposed to your master, Sniffer Joe).

At the Miss Japan pageant, a ukrainian woman who had been living there since she was 5 years old won the title.
The samurai timidly resented that a japanese woman should win.
But who the hell is going to listen those island devils, when Ukraine needs some kind of victory?
What do you think of this extraterrestrial beauty?
GErHlpPWgAA1RrM

At the Miss Japan pageant, a ukrainian woman who had been living there since she was 5 years old won the title.
The samurai timidly resented that a japanese woman should win.
But who the hell is going to listen those island devils, when Ukraine needs some kind of victory?
What do you think of this extraterrestrial beauty?
GErHlpPWgAA1RrM
Looks like a boy I beat up in Jr. High School.

It is not necessary to start the conversation with Russia's "attack" on Ukraine. It is necessary to discuss everything that preceded it, otherwise there is no point in talking about it. Imagine a movie where the main character punches a scoundrel in the face, and the movie goes on, but what happened BEFORE is never shown.

Last edited:
Says the person who wrote this

"What i find funny is those Ukrainians who supported the Nazis were still thought of by their masters as untermench, they never learn these people have a slave mentality, with the Nazis it was stockholm syndrome on steroids, now they have enslaved half the Country to the US Reich, it's cost them hundreds of thousands dead."

Yeah, you're a shining example of mental health.
Well that post was correct, tell me what i was wrong about?

It is not necessary to start the conversation with Russia's "attack" on Ukraine. It is necessary to discuss everything that preceded it, otherwise there is no point in talking about it. Imagine a movie where the main character punches a scoundrel in the face, and the movie goes on, but what happened BEFORE is never shown.

But they are very good at ignoring history that's inconvenient, according to them Putin got up one morning in a bad mood and decided to attack Ukraine just for the hell of it.

Forum List

Back