visiting Russia

who has been to russia as a visitor?

I used to want to visit places like that. Now? I have had enough. Never even made it to Alaska (old Russia). Now I don’t want to go to work or food store and be around deep state lunatics Or more and more American Karens.

I went on a Baltic cruise pre-COVID and spent three days in St Petersburg. It was spectacular and we had no "issues," but I would have to acknowledge that we had very little contact with the locals.

I used to want to visit places like that. Now? I have had enough. Never even made it to Alaska (old Russia). Now I don’t want to go to work or food store and be around deep state lunatics Or more and more American Karens.
i have been to perm and krasnodar in 2003 and 2011 …

it was ok then

it was ok then
A hundred times greater now .
I travelled from Krasnodar to Sochi by train . Greatest city in Russia save St P .

Saw no Ze Bras

I went on a Baltic cruise pre-COVID and spent three days in St Petersburg. It was spectacular and we had no "issues," but I would have to acknowledge that we had very little contact with the locals.

it was ok then

Last edited:

Forum List

Back