UK Supreme Court rules in favor of their own Christian bakers unanimously

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
BRITAIN: Christian Bakers Win Supreme Court Appeal Over ‘Gay Cake’

After the ruling was handed out, there was a collective telepathic chant that could be assumed to be heard across the UK...”God hates gays.” We all know that when someone is buying a wedding cake, they open a phone book, cover their eyes, and point to the bakery that they will exclusively use. There is no other shopping around for other bakeries, there is no comparing pricing. You choose the one bakery, and there is no turning back from that, as we all know. With that in mind, the UK needs fo impeach these clearly homophobic bastard judges for not subjegating their religious population properly. By impeach, obviously I mean GOT style strip them naked and march them down the London streets chanting shame. It’s only a matter of time before all of the LGBTQRSTUVXYZ community will be forced into wearing handmaidens tale outfits if we do nothing to stop them...

After the ruling was handed out, there was a collective telepathic chant that could be assumed to be heard across the UK...”God hates gays.” We all know that when someone is buying a wedding cake, they open a phone book, cover their eyes, and point to the bakery that they will exclusively use. There is no other shopping around for other bakeries, there is no comparing pricing. You choose the one bakery, and there is no turning back from that, as we all know. With that in mind, the UK needs fo impeach these clearly homophobic bastard judges for not subjegating their religious population properly. By impeach, obviously I mean GOT style strip them naked and march them down the London streets chanting shame. It’s only a matter of time before all of the LGBTQRSTUVXYZ community will be forced into wearing handmaidens tale outfits if we do nothing to stop them...
/-----/ Great show BTW
iu

What a load of shit. You don't have the right to force me to do something I am morally against. Plain and simple.

Just as your free speech doesn't mean I can't speak. Get a grip.

What a load of shit. You don't have the right to force me to do something I am morally against. Plain and simple.

HERESY!!!! You need to confess of your evil white privilege thoughts and repent. Then go and get an abortion as penance to satisfy the blood requirement you have wrought upon thyself.

HERESY!!!! You need to confess of your evil white privilege thoughts and repent. Then go and get an abortion as penance to satisfy the blood requirement you have wrought upon thyself.

I'll be sure to do that right after I get this gender fluidity shit figured out. The Gods may owe me a free wedding cake.

Sarcasm is clearly not your thing.

Well done GB

So quaintly old-fashioned, Britain.....

Bitterly clinging to the rule of law..........

But there's hope for America now that The Supreme Court is about to be dragged kicking and screaming back to The U.S. Constitution.

I'll be sure to do that right after I get this gender fluidity shit figured out. The Gods may owe me a free wedding cake.
You are forgiven, in the name of the Marx, the Sanger, and the Rhondam Clinton.

:D :D :D

So quaintly old-fashioned, Britain.....

Bitterly clinging to the rule of law..........

But there's hope for America now that The Supreme Court is about to be dragged kicking and screaming back to The U.S. Constitution.

Every day since Trump was elected is like CHRISTMAS!
So much winning.

Ew after all this religious language, I am now seeing ads for rosary’s from the Vatican. Creepy.

No worries, bakeries may not, buy UK schools are still fully gay. And that's where future bakers graduate. So this setback is only temporary.

There is no stopping the day when no UK vagina will see a dick ever! Hooray!

Forum List

Back