UK Stops Recommending Mystery Jab for Pregnant Moms Over Safety Concerns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And of course Joes FDA keeps pushing the mystery substance be injected into little kids and pregnant moms.
And all you millions of moms who got the mystery substance injected, enjoy the results. And remember, the Federal government has made it illegal for you to sue big Pharma.

And of course Joes FDA keeps pushing the mystery substance be injected into little kids and pregnant moms.
And all you millions of moms who got the mystery substance injected, enjoy the results. And remember, the Federal government has made it illegal for you to sue big Pharma.

The Brits aren't saying there is a risk to pregnant or lactating women but that since pregnant and lactating women were excluded from the original trials there isn't enough data on them to exclude the possibility of risk, but considering how the vaccine works, that it never circulates through the blood, it is hard to see how it could prevent any risk to the baby or any extraordinary risk to the mother.

The Brits aren't saying there is a risk to pregnant or lactating women but that since pregnant and lactating women were excluded from the original trials there isn't enough data on them to exclude the possibility of risk, but considering how the vaccine works, that it never circulates through the blood, it is hard to see how it could prevent any risk to the baby or any extraordinary risk to the mother.
Dive head first into the water, we’ll tell you how deep the water is later!

This is the first I have heard of this. My daughter was pregnant, baby beginning March this year. She did not want to take the vaccine while pregnant and had had none before becoming pregnant. At the time we were hearing that if women went into the third trimester without the vaccine it was more dangerous for both the mother and baby and this was just before Covid changed to become far less dangerous. I thought the vaccine was safe particularly because it was not a live vaccine and previously none of them had done any damage to pregnant women. I was hence very worried about her and encouraging her from nearing the third trimester to have the jab. She eventually did. She got covid a week later, was not ill and thanked me as she put that down to having the jab. There were warnings all the time from the NHS to have the jab and of the dangers of not in the third trimester. My daughter said they cannot know if it is safe for the baby. I argued her life was also important. I argued they would not say it was safe if they were not pretty sure. My research told me that as it was not a live vaccine it would be safe. It may be that what the NHS was saying loudly was because the vaccine was so near other things, not French rats but vaccines pregnant women already took that they could be as sure as possible that it was safe. If anything later happens to her or that beautiful wee boy I will never forgive myself. I trusted the NHS believing it is for the people but now of course under the Tories, it is being sold to the US.

This is the first I have heard of this. My daughter was pregnant, baby beginning March this year. She did not want to take the vaccine while pregnant and had had none before becoming pregnant. At the time we were hearing that if women went into the third trimester without the vaccine it was more dangerous for both the mother and baby and this was just before Covid changed to become far less dangerous. I thought the vaccine was safe particularly because it was not a live vaccine and previously none of them had done any damage to pregnant women. I was hence very worried about her and encouraging her from nearing the third trimester to have the jab. She eventually did. She got covid a week later, was not ill and thanked me as she put that down to having the jab. There were warnings all the time from the NHS to have the jab and of the dangers of not in the third trimester. My daughter said they cannot know if it is safe for the baby. I argued her life was also important. I argued they would not say it was safe if they were not pretty sure. My research told me that as it was not a live vaccine it would be safe. It may be that what the NHS was saying loudly was because the vaccine was so near other things, not French rats but vaccines pregnant women already took that they could be as sure as possible that it was safe. If anything later happens to her or that beautiful wee boy I will never forgive myself. I trusted the NHS believing it is for the people but now of course under the Tories, it is being sold to the US.
I'm glad to hear your daughter and grandson are doing ok, but again, there is no evidence the vaccine is dangerous for pregnant or lactating women or their babies, but Covid certainly is, so it is puzzling that the NHS would choose to expose these women to the dangers of Covid when there is no evidence the vaccine puts them at risk; rather it seems the NHS is putting them at risk with this foolish change of policy.

I'm glad to hear your daughter and grandson are doing ok, but again, there is no evidence the vaccine is dangerous for pregnant or lactating women or their babies, but Covid certainly is, so it is puzzling that the NHS would choose to expose these women to the dangers of Covid when there is no evidence the vaccine puts them at risk; rather it seems the NHS is putting them at risk with this foolish change of policy.
Thank you. I did get a bit suspicious when I noticed it was obviously an anti vax site that that was on and I am happy to say that the NHS is saying that it has not changed its policy for pregnant women. They still want them to have the jab.

Covid vaccination advice in pregnancy has not changed, contrary to false social media posts, UK health agencies have clarified.
Inaccurate messages shared by thousands claimed that pregnant or breastfeeding women were now recommended not to take the vaccine.
In fact, the NHS says the vaccine is both safe and strongly recommended for this group.
The misleading claim came from a now out-of-date document from 2020

The document went viral after a Twitter user - whose account has since been suspended - shared a post stating incorrectly that the UK government had, "quietly remove[d] approval for use of Covid vax in pregnant and breastfeeding women".

So, yes they cannot be 100% certain but all looks like it is safe for pregnant women and certainly safer than not taking it.

In 5 years we’ll be bombarded with commercials from lawyers ‘If you’ve received the Covid vaccine from 2020-2024, you too may be eligible for compensation!’

Forum List

Back