UK Parliment Would NOT Vote to Work with Biden on Military Cooperation

I needn't to prove anything. Your partisanship makes you blind. As well as your opponents.
heh, yea. its MY partisanship blinding me.

i want people to pay for fucking things up.

1. trump didn't do this
2. biden has undone as many trump decisions cause - TRUMP
3. you get people out, military last. WHO MADE THAT CALL?

in no way am i saying all of afganistan belongs to biden; but he owns this.

100% he owns this.

LOL...

What your blob did was actively call out other nations for supposedly not paying their fair share (ignoring that we're using their land for our ships, planes, tanks, etc...).

The alleged statements by our allies was stuff they came up with on their own.
i could never be paid enough to be as stupid as you intentionally be.

Your supposition is already been proven to be incorrect, Biden has no idea what he is doing and Afghanistan is one of those things that has made that crystal clear.
We're pulling out of Afghanistan...something your blob wanted to do but wasn't man enough to accomplish.

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.
what connection Nigel Farage has to British parliament?

Nigel Farage, former Brexit party leader,

heh, yea. its MY partisanship blinding me.

i want people to pay for fucking things up.

1. trump didn't do this
2. biden has undone as many trump decisions cause - TRUMP
3. you get people out, military last. WHO MADE THAT CALL?

in no way am i saying all of afganistan belongs to biden; but he owns this.

100% he owns this.
Man, you would blame Biden no matter what his decision would have been. You couldn't evacuate all civilians you wanted, equipment, military hardware etc in a thorough manner without escalating the conflict. The US needed almost 7000 troops in the Kabul airport alone. Imagine how many you would need for keeping the Bagram airbase and a few other places needed to do that.

This would have lead for an inevitable fight with casualties, among civilians and American troops. The Taliban wouldn't be a cooperating force but a warring force.

In this case, Biden would have been guilty in escalation and promoting another endless war. Now, he is blamed of weakness and disorganization.

Man, you would blame Biden no matter what his decision would have been. You couldn't evacuate all civilians you wanted, equipment, military hardware etc in a thorough manner without escalating the conflict. The US needed almost 7000 troops in the Kabul airport alone. Imagine how many you would need for keeping the Bagram airbase and a few other places needed to do that.

This would have lead for an inevitable fight with casualties, among civilians and American troops. The Taliban wouldn't be a cooperating force but a warring force.

In this case, Biden would have been guilty in escalation and promoting another endless war. Now, he is blamed of weakness and disorganization.
You are full of shit as there are, many times I said he was NOT to blame.

Ransomware attacks, he has nothing to do with them occurring, for 1 example.

You start shoving cranes up your ass to pull excuses out for when Biden DOES SCREW UP.

name times you believe Biden is at fault. Go ahead.

Hurts you to try, doesn't it?

what this SHOULD have looked like:

Notify all our allies we are pulling out and coordinate multi-national efforts to withdraw - check
setup communication center for allied leadership to talk during process - check
check intelligence reports to ensure we can hold at least til we're out - check
Evac all US citizens out - check
Evac all our supporters and Afgans who aided us and their families - check
Determine if Afgan army can hold equipment left behind - check
Destroy said equipment or disable it before leaving - check
Verify everyone is out - check
Begin military withdrawal - check
Out by 8/31

instead our military was the first to leave and pretty much without word, this admin ignored reports of taliban taking over and flat out said it won't happen immediately.

biden doesn't communicate with our allies.

biden leaves the UK and France to evac OUR CITIZENS and our military asks them to stop as it's making us look bad.

biden ignores the UK for 36 hours after we left.

the ones that do get to leave, biden charges $2k

not only does biden leave people behind, he gives the taliban a "kill list"

$85 billion in military equipment was left behind for the taliban, unsecured and ready to use against us.

afgan army fails immediately, and was failing long before we left as biden said it wouldn't happen immediately. - pick your own source here as there are TONS.

and now our allies refuse to work with us under biden.

and - the kicker - the taliban offered to let the US secure the airport on our own, and we refused.

and THE BEST you fuckshits have is BUT TRUMP!

don't you DARE say all this is normal and would have happened regardless of HOW biden handled it and DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE say i would not hold trump accountable also if he fucked up this bad.

your side are the emo-snots who can never be wrong and someone else is ALWAYS TO FUCKING BLAME.

and this is why we're so divided as a country. shit like you're pulling now vs. all the evidence to prove you wrong. you simply can't just say BIDEN FUCKED UP.

you can't.

don't put your failures on me.

Last edited:
You are full of shit as there are, many times I said he was NOT to blame.

Ransomware attacks, he has nothing to do with them occurring, for 1 example.

You start shoving cranes up your ass to pull excuses out for when Biden DOES SCREW UP.

name times you believe Biden is at fault. Go ahead.

Hurts you to try, doesn't it?

what this SHOULD have looked like:

Notify all our allies we are pulling out and coordinate multi-national efforts to withdraw - check
setup communication center for allied leadership to talk during process - check
check intelligence reports to ensure we can hold at least til we're out - check
Evac all US citizens out - check
Evac all our supporters and Afgans who aided us and their families - check
Determine if Afgan army can hold equipment left behind - check
Destroy said equipment or disable it before leaving - check
Verify everyone is out - check
Begin military withdrawal - check
Out by 8/31

instead our military was the first to leave and pretty much without word, this admin ignored reports of taliban taking over and flat out said it won't happen immediately.

biden doesn't communicate with our allies.

biden leaves the UK and France to evac OUR CITIZENS and our military asks them to stop as it's making us look bad.

biden ignores the UK for 36 hours after we left.

the ones that do get to leave, biden charges $2k

not only does biden leave people behind, he gives the taliban a "kill list"

$85 billion in military equipment was left behind for the taliban, unsecured and ready to use against us.

afgan army fails immediately, and was failing long before we left as biden said it wouldn't happen immediately. - pick your own source here as there are TONS.

and now our allies refuse to work with us under biden.

and - the kicker - the taliban offered to let the US secure the airport on our own, and we refused.

and THE BEST you fuckshits have is BUT TRUMP!

don't you DARE say all this is normal and would have happened regardless of HOW biden handled it and DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE say i would not hold trump accountable also if he fucked up this bad.

your side are the emo-snots who can never be wrong and someone else is ALWAYS TO FUCKING BLAME.

and this is why we're so divided as a country. shit like you're pulling now vs. all the evidence to prove you wrong. you simply can't just say BIDEN FUCKED UP.

you can't.

don't put your failures on me.l
Man, I don't care about Biden. And I am not here to defend him. The withdrawal has been a mess and of course Biden is also to blame for that.

All your points about organized withdrawal are correct. But to do that properly, the withdrawal should have been started a year ago.

All four administrations are guilty in the Afgan fail. Bush-Jr, Obama, Trump, Biden. All of them.

I am not an American. And I don't care about your partisan fuss.

Man, I don't care about Biden. And I am not here to defend him. The withdrawal has been a mess and of course Biden is also to blame for that.

All your points about organized withdrawal are correct. But to do that properly, the withdrawal should have been started a year ago.

All four administrations are guilty in the Afgan fail. Bush-Jr, Obama, Trump, Biden. All of them.

I am not an American. And I don't care about your partisan fuss.
then shut the hell up about calling ME partisan because i hold biden accountable for the crap he is doing as i do ANY president.

i don't give a hairy god damn about people and their personalities. CAN THEY DO THE JOB? if they can, i don't give a shit if they mean tweet you. don't talk to them then.

those who focus on people and not problems are the huge issue these days to me.

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.
You quote farage as a serious political figure. He has tried and failed 7 times to be elected to the UK parliament.
He knows very well that the UK govt will do whatever the American Pres tells them to do. We cannot afford to upset America.

nb Nigel makes his living by sending personalised greetings these days. Give him a call.

then shut the hell up about calling ME partisan because i hold biden accountable for the crap he is doing as i do ANY president.

i don't give a hairy god damn about people and their personalities. CAN THEY DO THE JOB? if they can, i don't give a shit if they mean tweet you. don't talk to them then.

those who focus on people and not problems are the huge issue these days to me.
Okay, and now back to the topic. All possible claims of the Europeans about avoiding Biden or any other administration in military cooperation is bluff. Because this means their sidelining from serious international issues by their own hands.

Without the US, they won't be interesting to anyone. Really, with whom they can cooperate in military field? China, Russia, Turkey, Iran? European common foreign 'ministry' and army are more about a joke now.

Okay, and now back to the topic. All possible claims of the Europeans about avoiding Biden or any other administration in military cooperation is bluff. Because this means their sidelining from serious international issues by their own hands.

Without the US, they won't be interesting to anyone. Really, with whom they can cooperate in military field? China, Russia, Turkey, Iran? European common foreign 'ministry' and army are more about a joke now.
so we go from "its not happening!" to "it's a bluff" do we?

you move the goalposts as needed and im too old to chase you, spanky.

so we go from "its not happening!" to "it's a bluff" do we?

you move the goalposts as needed and im too old to chase you, spanky.
What 'is not happening'? No one acting official from the EU or major European countries has claimed about stopping a military cooperation with the Biden adm.

What 'is not happening'? No one acting official from the EU or major European countries has claimed about stopping a military cooperation with the Biden adm.
then it can't be a bluff.

catch 22'd yourself.

Why it can't? I said 'possible' claims. The word 'possible' applies to the future also, no?
we are arguing semantics and I am tired of the shit.

do you feel other govs trust Biden right now?

we are arguing semantics and I am tired of the shit.

do you feel other govs trust Biden right now?
I don't know. Maybe no, maybe yes. The Afgan fiasco is not only about Biden. I already said that.

I don't know. Maybe no, maybe yes. The Afgan fiasco is not only about Biden. I already said that.
well how can we not have a great discussion with "I don't know" as a stance from which to correct me?

well how can we not have a great discussion with "I don't know" as a stance from which to correct me?
Because your question can't have a simple answer of yes or no. Those governments can't consider the US to be a nanny for them in some tough situations. No one thwarted the Europeans to start evacuation programs regarding their local allies months ago.

The US carried out an evacuation program which barely has an analogue among other nations in the terms of evacuated people and the terns it had been done.

The main reason why the US didn't agree to extend the terms at the request of some European countries, is in my opinion because these countries weren't able to offer something significant to back that up.

Demanding to have American troops to do the most of the dirty job instead of them is not a good offer.

Forum List

Back