UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

Phoenall,

You do not seem to have grasp of geopolitics. You need to know few things:

1. Pakistan was created by coercion by Brits. Britain continues to provide support to Jihadis who cross into India to launch terrorist attacks.
2. The strongest supporter of Pakistan Army in the US is the Jewish Lobby which enabled it to gain billions of dollars of free weapons.

Pakistan was created by ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and at least 10 million innocent people died before Britain caved in. Britain has never provided any support for the ISLAMONAZI terrorists and is actively fighting against them.
Here is a definitive article that explains it all
History of Pakistan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

By 1946, the British had neither the will, nor the financial resources or military power, to hold India any longer. Political deadlock ensued in the Constituent Assembly, and the British Prime Minister, Clement Attlee, sent a cabinet mission to India to mediate the situation. When the talks broke down, Attlee appointed Louis Mountbatten as India's last viceroy, to negotiate the independence of Pakistan and India and immediate British withdrawal.
Mountbatten, of imperial blood and a world war admiral, handled the problem as a campaign. Ignorant of the complex ground realities in British India,[citation needed] he brought forward the date of transfer of power and told Gandhi and Nehru that if they did not accept division there would be civil war in his opinion[76] and he would rather consider handing over power to individual provinces and the rulers of princely states. This forced the hands of Congress leaders and the "Independence of India Act 1947" provided for the two dominions of Pakistan and India to become independent on the 14 and 15 August 1947 respectively

On August 1947, the British Empire divided the British Indian Empire into two independent and sovereign countries, India and Pakistan. Immediately after the independence, both nations joined the British Commonwealth. The independence of India and Pakistan created the inter-religious violence of such magnitude that exchange of population along religious lines became a necessity in each country.
More than two million people migrated across the new borders and more than one hundred thousand died in the spate of communal violence, that spread even beyond these provinces. Major violence erupted following the division of Punjab, Bengal, and Kashmir which escalated into leading to the first war between India and Pakistan. With assistance and further United Nations (UN) and Soviet Union's involvement ended the war but it became a hitherto unresolved Kashmir dispute.
Following the independence, the Pakistan became involved in continuous territorial disputes with India (in east) over Kashmir and Bengal and with the Afghanistan (in west) over the tribal line. Its political history has been characterized by authoritarian military rule and the brief democratic competition between right-wing conservatives and left-wing parties throughout its history.

So many people are using this to push an anti Muslim agenda.
In fact, it's a given sections of Muslims with serious issues, and from specific parts of Pakistan.
Saying it's "Muslims" is very much like saying all white people smash car windows to steal your stereo, when it's white drug abusers who did it.
The people with a hate agenda don't really give a flying shit about the abuse, more using it to bash Muslims.
That makes them pathetic little turds, not far from being as bad as the bastards that committed these nasty crimes.

It is widespread across all Pakistan, and it is not just small numbers from one part of Pakistan at all. Not all the men arrested were Pakistani muslims, some were Somali muslims, Iraqi muslims, Afghani muslims, Palestinian muslims and Saudi muslims. The standing total of arrests stands at over 500 to date out of a population of adult male muslims of 300,000, an alarming figure when you consider that the indigenous numbers are under 20, and the Jews are 1. Or in percentage terms 0.5% of all adult muslims in the UK are child rapists, while adult Jewish men are 0.00000001%, Catholic priests 0.0000001% and indigenous 0.000000000001 %. Clearly an eye opener for those of a humanitarian POV, and makes you wonder why the crime was covered up for 12 years. Nothing to do with hate of muslims at all just hate of their religion that commands then to act like this to prove they are "emulating" the perfect muslim. Unless you have lived with this for the last 20 years then you don't know what it has been like. The threats of violence if you try and intervene, the beatings, gang rapes, torture and threat of arrest if you don't shut up and move away.

Religion has little to do with this pedophilia.It's not about "emulating" the prophet - it's about horribly abusing children for money. Many Muslims in the community were disgusted, horrified and angered. These men will not have many friends or supporters.

According to the news:Rotherham Child Sex Abuse Men Not Pakistanis are to Blame - Yahoo News UK
The expose of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham this week found that 1,400 children were subjected to appalling abuse over a period of 16 years. The victims identified in the inquiry carried out by Professor Alexis Jay were as young as 11, and the majority were female. The perpetrators were described as being almost exclusively of Pakistani heritage.

That means a small number might have been Muslims from elsewhere or not Muslim at all.

I can find anything anywhere that states where they came from in Pakistan so for all we know they could have come from all over or they could have come from primarily one region.

The Muslim population in the UK, in 2011 was 2,786,635 (according to wikipedia). Are you claiming only 300,000 of those are male?

According to 1stEthical Charitable Trust
Whilst the national ratio was 49% : 51% in favour of women, Muslim men outnumbered women 52% : 48%

You know those demographics that team Palestine is so fond of forcing down everyones throats, well in the case of muslim families the unit has 7 parts. This is one mother, one father and 5 children so to find the numbers of adult muslim men you divide the total population by 7 for an approximate number. So using the accepted fornula we get an adult male population of all muslims of 398,090. Your second report is correct in as much as it is divided purely on sex and does not account for age, the terms used as misleading and should be males and females not men and women.
The reports of the court cases spoke of the men coming from different parts of Pakistan because the crimes were not centred on just Rotherham, but were nationwide. And the various areas attracted immigrants from all parts of Pakistan,

@Phoenall the Goy
How many of those wonderful Pakistani migrant were recruited as commonwealth citizens by the NHS in the 60s? Which government was in power and who was the minister of health responsible for the recruitment?

In fact, it's a given sections of Muslims with serious issues, and from specific parts of Pakistan.
Saying it's "Muslims" is very much like saying all white people smash car windows to steal your stereo, when it's white drug abusers who did it.
The people with a hate agenda don't really give a flying shit about the abuse, more using it to bash Muslims.
That makes them pathetic little turds, not far from being as bad as the bastards that committed these nasty crimes.

It is widespread across all Pakistan, and it is not just small numbers from one part of Pakistan at all. Not all the men arrested were Pakistani muslims, some were Somali muslims, Iraqi muslims, Afghani muslims, Palestinian muslims and Saudi muslims. The standing total of arrests stands at over 500 to date out of a population of adult male muslims of 300,000, an alarming figure when you consider that the indigenous numbers are under 20, and the Jews are 1. Or in percentage terms 0.5% of all adult muslims in the UK are child rapists, while adult Jewish men are 0.00000001%, Catholic priests 0.0000001% and indigenous 0.000000000001 %. Clearly an eye opener for those of a humanitarian POV, and makes you wonder why the crime was covered up for 12 years. Nothing to do with hate of muslims at all just hate of their religion that commands then to act like this to prove they are "emulating" the perfect muslim. Unless you have lived with this for the last 20 years then you don't know what it has been like. The threats of violence if you try and intervene, the beatings, gang rapes, torture and threat of arrest if you don't shut up and move away.

Religion has little to do with this pedophilia.It's not about "emulating" the prophet - it's about horribly abusing children for money. Many Muslims in the community were disgusted, horrified and angered. These men will not have many friends or supporters.

According to the news:Rotherham Child Sex Abuse Men Not Pakistanis are to Blame - Yahoo News UK
The expose of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham this week found that 1,400 children were subjected to appalling abuse over a period of 16 years. The victims identified in the inquiry carried out by Professor Alexis Jay were as young as 11, and the majority were female. The perpetrators were described as being almost exclusively of Pakistani heritage.

That means a small number might have been Muslims from elsewhere or not Muslim at all.

I can find anything anywhere that states where they came from in Pakistan so for all we know they could have come from all over or they could have come from primarily one region.

The Muslim population in the UK, in 2011 was 2,786,635 (according to wikipedia). Are you claiming only 300,000 of those are male?

Whilst the national ratio was 49% : 51% in favour of women, Muslim men outnumbered women 52% : 48%

You know those demographics that team Palestine is so fond of forcing down everyones throats, well in the case of muslim families the unit has 7 parts. This is one mother, one father and 5 children so to find the numbers of adult muslim men you divide the total population by 7 for an approximate number. So using the accepted fornula we get an adult male population of all muslims of 398,090. Your second report is correct in as much as it is divided purely on sex and does not account for age, the terms used as misleading and should be males and females not men and women.
The reports of the court cases spoke of the men coming from different parts of Pakistan because the crimes were not centred on just Rotherham, but were nationwide. And the various areas attracted immigrants from all parts of Pakistan,
more from Team Goy's fascist BNP playbook .It is a yok like you that makes it easy foe an atheist jew like me to understand why the Torah says we were chosen.

@Phoenall the Goy
How many of those wonderful Pakistani migrant were recruited as commonwealth citizens by the NHS in the 60s? Which government was in power and who was the minister of health responsible for the recruitment?

Does not prove your claim, just makes you look foolish

more from Team Goy's fascist BNP playbook .It is a yok like you that makes it easy foe an atheist jew like me to understand why the Torah says we were chosen.

So no comment on the facts of the cases just personal abuse and incitement. Is that the best you can do

You didn't look very hard.
Apart from my local knowledge, something most posters here don't have, I'm backed up by facts.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham 1997 ndash 2013 Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council

In Rotherham, the majority of known perpetrators were of
Pakistani heritage including the five men convicted in 2010

It also mentions similar crimes by Roma men.

BBC News - The fear of being seen as racist

Prof Alexis Jay's harrowing report revealed the abuse of more than 1,400 children - mainly by men of Pakistani heritage

Come on, Coyote, that's pretty basic stuff, but I do have the advantage of living in that area for many years, and knowing the streets we're talking about, as well as the idiot left wing mentality that infested RMBC.

Apart from my local knowledge, something most posters here don't have, I'm backed up by facts.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham 1997 ndash 2013 Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council

Prof Alexis Jay's harrowing report revealed the abuse of more than 1,400 children - mainly by men of Pakistani heritage

Come on, Coyote, that's pretty basic stuff, but I do have the advantage of living in that area for many years, and knowing the streets we're talking about, as well as the idiot left wing mentality that infested RMBC.

The muslims that migrated to London come from many different parts of Pakistan, and settled in different parts of the city. The muslims in Leeds come from different parts of Pakistan to those who live in Rotherham or Rochdale or Oxford etc. They tended to stay in family/regional groups when they came here. They are so insular that they don't even integrate with other Pakistani regional groups, and you will find many large towns and cities have different enclaves in different parts from different parts of Pakistan, each with its own Mosque.

Once again, I have to be honest, regardless of who it upsets.
In my home area, Rotherham, the largest immigrant group is easily Pakistanis, and I didn't like the vast majority of the ones I met.
That doesn't mean I hated them, or even had anything against them, but they were almost always trouble to deal with, to the point I was always too busy if a Pakistani called me to do a job.
Indians, Chinese and other ethnic groups tended to be a bit fussy, but they were paying for work so I had no objection, but Pakistanis were always a pain in the fucking arse, always wanting a discount on the agreed price or two extra jobs doing for free.
One silly fucker told me he wanted to use my ladders to get a bed into the loft and the man on the phone had promised I would do it.
I explained I was the man on the phone and gave him a fuck off tablet.
"Get fucked", or "fuck off" were common phrases I would utter as I walked out of the door. Much as it was very probably racists of me to deliberately turn down the work, it wasn't worth wasting the fuel going to their place, only for them to attempt to rip me off.
Now I've had a good rant and the daft fuckers on the forum will have some nice anti Muslim ammunition, all the other Muslims I dealt with were fine, with no serious problems at all.
There are cultural issues here, not religious ones.

Exactly

This is all guesswork on your part Phoenall - back it up. Of course some of that number - male and female, will be children - but you also have teens, grown children who are unmarried with no offspring, etc.

Can you provide links to support this (unbiased sources)? Tying the perpetrators to where they came from?

That wasn't the point I made - I found material (and quoted material) that clearly indicated the men were overwelmingly of Pakistani origin. What I couldn't find was anything indicating where in Pakistan they came from (so nothing that could support either the claim they came from one region of Pakistan or all over Pakistan) -- what is clear though is they were almost all Pakistani. Unfortunately I can't download the report on this computer so I'll have to look at it later :(

The muslims that migrated to London come from many different parts of Pakistan, and settled in different parts of the city. The muslims in Leeds come from different parts of Pakistan to those who live in Rotherham or Rochdale or Oxford etc. They tended to stay in family/regional groups when they came here. They are so insular that they don't even integrate with other Pakistani regional groups, and you will find many large towns and cities have different enclaves in different parts from different parts of Pakistan, each with its own Mosque.

That makes sense and it's typical of immigrant patterns. So that would support that the Rotherham traffickers came from the same area then.

@Phoenall the Goy

Considering the ages of the molesters, pretty much none.

I read an article yesterday in which the writer mentioned how the mainstream press in the UK is calling this an "Asian" community issue. Nowhere else are Pakistanis called Asian... It looks like a deflection to not medieval Islamic culture as a root cause of the problem.

@Phoenall the Goy
How many of those wonderful Pakistani migrant were recruited as commonwealth citizens by the NHS in the 60s? Which government was in power and who was the minister of health responsible for the recruitment?[/QUOT

Does not prove your claim, just makes you look foolish
@Phoenall the Goy . The answer you are dodging is the Conservative Minister for Health and well known Marxist that recruited the Commonwealth Pakistani's to work in the NHS was non other than Enoch rivers of blood Powell:muahaha:

This is all guesswork on your part Phoenall - back it up. Of course some of that number - male and female, will be children - but you also have teens, grown children who are unmarried with no offspring, etc.

Can you provide links to support this (unbiased sources)? Tying the perpetrators to where they came from?

Nope it is in the CIA worldbook that clearly says that the average muslim household has 7 units, it also says that the average Christian household has 5 units. You also have elderly infirm people in that same 7 grouping.

I cant but the person who brought it up should be able too, as I said the perpetraters were from different parts of Pakistan and not all from the same area

That makes sense and it's typical of immigrant patterns. So that would support that the Rotherham traffickers came from the same area then.

Not all as Rotherham has more than one muslim enclave, or as team Palestine likes to call them ghettos. My local town has 3 distinct muslim areas and the inhabitants come from at least 3 distinct areas, one being the Yemen making them full arab muslims. They look down on the Pakistani/Bangladeshi muslims as we would look down on a dog turd

I read an article yesterday in which the writer mentioned how the mainstream press in the UK is calling this an "Asian" community issue. Nowhere else are Pakistanis called Asian... It looks like a deflection to not medieval Islamic culture as a root cause of the problem.

It's not a deflection - Pakistani's, Indians, are all called "Asians" - child trafficking is not a religious issue - and religion is not the root cause. Child trafficking occurs world wide, spans all religions - it just happens that in Rotherham, the Pakistani's are the perpetrator.

Nope it is in the CIA worldbook that clearly says that the average muslim household has 7 units, it also says that the average Christian household has 5 units. You also have elderly infirm people in that same 7 grouping.

ok...I looked at The World Factbook - perhaps I'm missing it, but I don't see any breakdown of population demographics by religion.

I cant but the person who brought it up should be able too, as I said the perpetraters were from different parts of Pakistan and not all from the same area

No info to back it up then. Presumably from what you said about immigration patterns the Rotherham ring would be from the same area of Pakistan.

Not all as Rotherham has more than one muslim enclave, or as team Palestine likes to call them ghettos. My local town has 3 distinct muslim areas and the inhabitants come from at least 3 distinct areas, one being the Yemen making them full arab muslims. They look down on the Pakistani/Bangladeshi muslims as we would look down on a dog turd

Most people collect together based on shared culture/national origin more than religion so that isn't surprising. Where I live we had many immigrant groups who came to mine - Ukrainian, Italian, Russian, German, etc. We have a multitude of seperate churches for each group and enclaves where they settled depsite the fact they are all "Christian".

Forum List

Back