UK girl scouts allow adult males with penises to shower with girls

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The century-old Girls Guides (the U.K.'s Girl Scouts) have officially instructed their leadership to allow members who are biologically male but identify as female to have access to girls' changing rooms, bathroom facilities (including showers), and sleeping quarters for overnight trips. Plus, this rule applies to all members, ages five to 25.

U.K. Girl Scouts Allow Adult Males With Penises To Shower With Girls
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never fear the US is right behind the same clipped mental cases.
But seriously until I dig up more dirt on this article, I'm not so sure about this one at the moment.

Well here is a trail to the truth of it :

upload_2017-11-28_8-46-6.png

Guides allows boys who identify as female to shower with girls

When I was 13, that’s exactly what I thought Girl Scouts should be like.

576d344ae4aae0fbe24dafae6a98fc96--sexy-halloween-costumes-girl-costumes.jpg

Adult males with penises?

As opposed to the adult males without, no doubt.

Part of the madness is such that some feel a need to make that distinction; if they don't accept the notion, they at least feel compelled to treat it as if it has any credibility, that someone who is biologically of one sex, and who has the complete and fully-functioning reproductive system of that sex, can somehow actually be of the opposite “gender”—that someone with a fully-functional male reproductive system can be a woman, and someone with a fully-functional female reproductive system can be a man. It's utter nonsense, of course, and it takes a very f•••ed-up mind to see it as any better than that, but we're now living in a society with a lot of seriously f•••ed-up minds, and an even greater number of people who have foolishly and shamefully allowed themselves to be intimidated into playing along with this madness.

Forum List

Back