UK arrests journalists?

He's not a journalist. That's not even his real name. I don't know why people call him that.

He's not a journalist. That's not even his real name. I don't know why people call him that.

Neither are the far left hacks that work at ABC, CBS, NYTimes, Washingtyon Post, Huggington Post, etc.

They are extensions and activists for the far left religion, so should they be treated the same?

How does one arrive at the official term "journalist"?

Also, must one be a journalists to be able to be free to say such things?

Neither are the far left hacks that work at ABC, CBS, NYTimes, Washingtyon Post, Huggington Post, etc.

They are extensions and activists for the far left religion, so should they be treated the same?
They at least have the balls to put their real names to their reporting. Yaxley is a pussy.

They at least have the balls to put their real names to their reporting. Yaxley is a pussy.

Considering there is no 1st amendment in the UK, I doubt even the far left hacks (that you idolize) would survive under their real names.

And his last name is Lennon, at least if you are going to try insult somebody you can get the name right!

Considering there is no 1st amendment in the UK, I doubt even the far left hacks (that you idolize) would survive under their real names.

And his last name is Lennon, at least if you are going to try insult somebody you can get the name right!
His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley. Your dumb ass can't even get that right.

Forum List

Back