illegals have ID enough for jobs, welfare, med care, education.

abrere

May 28, 2018
so wtf makes you ''think' that the same ID isn't good enough to vote with? and where they got that one ID, they can get a dozen more, too.

To renew my ID recently I had to provide my birth certificate, social security card, and two proofs of residency. How are illegals getting IDs?

To renew my ID recently I had to provide my birth certificate, social security card, and two proofs of residency. How are illegals getting IDs?

Migrant farm workers don't.

Its the drug runners that have any IDs they want.

Dumb RWNJs want to keep farm workers out with that idiotic fence (that's NOT being built) but they do nothing about drug cartels.

Same with idiot trump. Why doesn't he go after drug cartels? They print IDs faster than they can use them.

Fact is, trump is doing nothing about undocumented EXCEPT terrorizing little babies of refugees. That's what Sessions cares about and all that trump cares about. The trump slime pretends there's a wall being built but there is not.

There's another kind of worker who can get ID but they don't vote with it. Don't tell the trumpanzees but big businesses advertise in Mexico and then transports workers to the US. A few get caught and sent back but they just answer the ads again.

Forum List

Back