UK: 7 men convicted of sex crimes against girls

Combined with negative eugenics, the extermination of certain populations, and the legal elimination of human rights.

British Asians are British citizens of South Asian descent and the majority of them are either Indian or Pakistanis who migrated from Kenya in the 1960s when the Kenyan government discriminated against Kenyan Asians and they could flee to the UK as British passport holders at the time until Commonwealth immigration or "coloured immigration" from former British colonies was restricted in 1972. Victims of child grooming are predominantly white (61%), reflecting the UK's demographics, but at least 5% of victims are minorities. Both whites and Asians account for around 30% of child grooming offenders and white offenders tend to perpetrate attacks in isolation (i.e. via social networking sites) while Asian offenders are often prosecuted for running prostitution rings. The police dropped the ball because all victims are abandoned children in care homes who nobody cared about and shady corners of semi-segregated Asian communities were difficult to penetrate for social workers and police officers.

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

As the Daily Mail notes, members of a sex grooming gang in Rochdale convicted and jailed for "startlingly similar offences" in 2012 were all British Asians. However, The Guardian reports that while "patchy" figures on grooming cases suggest Asian men are "disproportionately involved" compared with their numbers in the national population, many law enforcement experts say ethnicity is not the issue. They believe occupation is key. "Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian," one source told the paper. "It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."
Oxford grooming gang raped and beat young girls, social services and police apologise for failings | News | The Week UK

Last edited:
No body wants to discuss the real issue:

Why are Pakistani men (and few Arabs) engaging in child grooming in UK but not in US or anywhere else? If this is confined to UK then there may be some underlying issues that we are failing to see.

What is annoying is that people are wailing about Muslim presence in Europe but no one is bothering to ask why are European governments giving preference to Muslims when it comes to immigration? Why could not they give preference to Buddhists or Hindus?

There is a substantial presence of Muslims in following countries: UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France and few more. This can only happen through deliberate efforts of respective governments. May be European governments see some benefits in bringing in Muslims as opposed to Buddhists or Hindus. What do you think?

Freedom of speech reaches not as far in Germany as in the US, but the political correctness is not law here. And by the German anti-discrimination act I could sue you over your Nazi imputations.
Good one, Bleipriester!! · · :clap2:

'
Grau, teurer Freund, ist aller Theorie,
Und grün des Lebens goldner Baum.

As for playing the Little Dutch Boy, I really stopped to care about people who don´t care for me. Yeah, it is the stupid tedium, the 24h boredom in my life what makes me write here. Back to the Dutch Boy:

People just see me how they want to see me, what´s in reality, nobody cares, so I think I could be dead for 10 years and people would not even realize it busy in pointing thier fingers at me.
Hmm... It sound's like there's a lot of self-pity there.

I think you must be pretty young. You don't know it, but life can get very much better.

Listen to the music of Bach -- and understand it !!

Study astronomy and physics and mathematics -- there is so much Beauty to be discovered in the world -- you can't even begin to imagine !!

'
Kennst du das Land, wo die Zitronen blühn,
Im dunkeln Laub die Goldorangen glühn,
Ein sanfter Wind vom blauen Himmel weht,
Die Myrte still und hoch der Lorbeer steht?
Kennst du es wohl? Dahin!
Dahin möcht' ich mit dir,
O mein Geliebter, ziehn.

Kennst du das Haus? Auf Säulen ruht sein Dach,
Es glänzt der Saal, es schimmert das Gemach,
Und Marmorbilder stehn und sehn mich an:
Was hat man dir, du armes Kind, getan?
Kennst du es wohl? Dahin!
Dahin möcht' ich mit dir,
O mein Beschützer, ziehn.

TO GO YOU KNOW NOT WHERE, TAKE THE PATH YOU DO NOT KNOW.

Media's job is to accurately report a news. Sometimes this involves description of the perpetrators. If the perpetrator is Pakistani, the news media should say so. If the perpetrator is Bangladeshi, the news media should say so. There is no need to lump all Asians together. This is disingenuous and bizarre way of reporting the news to say the least.

Here is what I am trying to find out. Why does UK offer refuge to criminal elements from all over the globe? What is the benefit? Can someone enlighten me?

No body wants to discuss the real issue:

Why are Pakistani men (and few Arabs) engaging in child grooming in UK but not in US or anywhere else? If this is confined to UK then there may be some underlying issues that we are failing to see.

What is annoying is that people are wailing about Muslim presence in Europe but no one is bothering to ask why are European governments giving preference to Muslims when it comes to immigration? Why could not they give preference to Buddhists or Hindus?

There is a substantial presence of Muslims in following countries: UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France and few more. This can only happen through deliberate efforts of respective governments. May be European governments see some benefits in bringing in Muslims as opposed to Buddhists or Hindus. What do you think?

What do I think? I think you're talking absolute bullshit.

Is is well known that especially in England foreign scum is abusing native, white girls, while officials and social workers are playing it down. Some day we Europeans will send their ashes back to where they came from - in a package with those who supported them.
Oh, my, Bleipriester, and here I thought you might be a reasonable German!!

Well, scratch that illusion !!
I am very tired of stupid judgements.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tu2eZpA4yo]The Beatles "I'm so tired" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3Px5FCJls]The Beatles Sexy Sadie WITH LYRICS -COMPLETE ENDING - YouTube[/ame]

This woman is the mother of Akhtar and Anjum Dogar, two of the scum that formed the Oxford paedophile gang. She says that her sons are innocent and that it's all the fault of the girls they abused. Yeh, right. Both found guilty of multiple counts of rape, arranging child prostitution and trafficking a child for sexual exploitation and they're innocent! Fucking amazing! This disgusting excuse for womanhood must share the blame for not raising her scum offspring to respect both the law of the land and women. Now that her picture is public maybe she'll come to be taught the error of her ways.

Mother of Oxford grooming sex gang pair blames their VICTIMS: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys'

The mother of two members of the Oxford child sex abuse gang has blamed the schoolgirls for the ordeal they suffered, saying ‘they were having sex at the age of ten instead of playing with toys’.

She defended her sons – Akhtar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31 – and claimed they were innocent after they were found guilty of a catalogue of vile offences last week.

Mrs Dogar, believed to be called Bashira, accused the police, social services and the girls themselves of being complicit in creating Britain’s ‘grooming culture’.

Mother of Oxford sex gang pair blames their victims: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys' | Mail Online

This woman is the mother of Akhtar and Anjum Dogar, two of the scum that formed the Oxford paedophile gang. She says that her sons are innocent and that it's all the fault of the girls they abused. Yeh, right. Both found guilty of multiple counts of rape, arranging child prostitution and trafficking a child for sexual exploitation and they're innocent! Fucking amazing! This disgusting excuse for womanhood must share the blame for not raising her scum offspring to respect both the law of the land and women. Now that her picture is public maybe she'll come to be taught the error of her ways.

Mother of Oxford grooming sex gang pair blames their VICTIMS: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys'

The mother of two members of the Oxford child sex abuse gang has blamed the schoolgirls for the ordeal they suffered, saying ‘they were having sex at the age of ten instead of playing with toys’.

She defended her sons – Akhtar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31 – and claimed they were innocent after they were found guilty of a catalogue of vile offences last week.

Mrs Dogar, believed to be called Bashira, accused the police, social services and the girls themselves of being complicit in creating Britain’s ‘grooming culture’.

Mother of Oxford sex gang pair blames their victims: She says schoolgirls 'should have been playing with toys' | Mail Online

Nice find! I suspect she's lookin for a bookin out of the country asap. :lol: to some innocent country like Pakistan..

Nice find! I suspect she's lookin for a bookin out of the country asap. :lol: to some innocent country like Pakistan..

For once I find myself of approving of sharia law in her case. Something like stoning would seem appropriate.

I have yet to condone rape and kidnapping, Huggs. Sorry to disappoint you. Nor were my sons raised to abuse women and girls and view that as their *right* as Christian men.

Last edited:
Hmm... It sound's like there's a lot of self-pity there.
To be surrounded only by complacent maniacs, whose only goal is to make my life impossible and hellish while they suggest to help me out of it makes clear to me that self-pity is the only pity I get.

I think you must be pretty young. You don't know it, but life can get very much better.
Yeah, I push a button and life improves. If things would be that easy, I´d have a great life.

Listen to the music of Bach -- and understand it !!
You first try to understand this, then we can talk:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSSbxQq05xM"]Die Lunikoff Verschwörung - Frei geboren - Frei sterben - YouTube[/ame]

Study astronomy and physics and mathematics -- there is so much Beauty to be discovered in the world -- you can't even begin to imagine !!
Interesting point. Unfortunately, I have to break free from my administrative control unit first.

Last edited:
Interesting point. Unfortunately, I have to break free from my administrative control unit first.
There! You see! Some Germans do have a sense of humour !!

TO GO YOU KNOW NOT WHERE, TAKE THE PATH YOU DO NOT KNOW

I have yet to condone rape and kidnapping, Huggs. Sorry to disappoint you. Nor were my sons raised to abuse women and girls and view that as their *right* as Christian men.

Aren't YOU the enlightened one !!! Christians were burning supposed witches at the stake and hanging said peeps that were under the control or influence of the devil just a few generations ago. Oh ya..but that was a different Christianity right ??? Mormans still excommunicate those that challenge thier wacky beliefs and still turn a blind eye to what normal people would call rape.

If these illegal and immoral practices hadn't been removed from todays Christian religions in an attempt to make them PC then if there was TRUE religious freedom here they would still be proudly continuing in those practices. It is true that Muslim rituals are more bloody than Christian ones in this day and age. If ya go back 500 years ..only 25% of the history of Christianity I would say that both religions were run by gouls.

No body wants to discuss the real issue
Complaining of this while making Nazi imputations doesn´t increase your credibility. One more stupid Nazi imputation directed to me and you guest at my ignore list by the way.

Just a minor nit pick: none of the Nazi imputations were stupid. However, I would like you to know that I do not derive any pleasure in calling you Nazi because if you are a Nazi then that means we have one more person in this world who needs to be dragged out of darkness and shown the light.

Forum List

Back