Uh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT doesn't matter, you guys wouldn't care if she pulled the trigger anyway....COMMIE FIRST!

Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches as Hillary makes people like you her bitches.
Nice rhyme cornhole....it's as original as Hillarys economic plan of tax and spend, but atleast you know she's a thug.....maybe one day you'll actually care about the dead bodies she racks up. I figured an ambassador would do, but nope.

Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches as Hillary makes people like you her bitches.
Nice rhyme cornhole....it's as original as Hillarys economic plan of tax and spend, but atleast you know she's a thug.....maybe one day you'll actually care about the dead bodies she racks up. I figured an ambassador would do, but nope.

Hey, you can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs. Or something like that.

Hey, you can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs. Or something like that.

Nice clichés, kinda like Hillary's campaign....or the fact people around her that can indict her die, suddenly and mysteriously.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true and I wouldn't be surprised if the democratic party as a whole managed to cover this up from the public. How many democrats work in most media outlets? How hard would it be for a few of them to secretly coordinate with the DNC on this matter. Imagine the shit they can get away with in this country.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true and I wouldn't be surprised if the democratic party as a whole managed to cover this up from the public. How many democrats work in most media outlets? How hard would it be for a few of them to secretly coordinate with the DNC on this matter. Imagine the shit they can get away with in this country.

They already do, we have no free press.....it's all controlled by the elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back