Uh oh, we have another little Trump Foundation "scandal" brewing.

R

rdean

Report: Trump's foundation relies wholly on other people's money

In 2007, Trump reportedly used the foundation’s money pay for a 6-foot painting of himself that his wife bought at an auction (was it tax deductible?). According to the Post, the IRS prohibits a charity’s officers from using the group’s money to buy things for their own benefit.

The foundation was also reportedly used to funnel money to fulfill promises Trump made on his TV show "The Apprentice." NBCUniversal donated $500,000 in 2012, enough to cover the "personal" contributions Trump pledged on-air (was it tax deductible?).

The report also said that the barebones foundation has misrepresented donations it’s made in the past. The Post contacted four charities that the foundation claimed it had donated to that said they had never received any money.

-----------------------------------------------

Fox’s Goldberg to O’Reilly: You Wouldn’t Downplay Trump Foundation Scandal If Clinton Did It

---------------------------------------------

OK, so far, 25 thousand for the Attorney General of Florida. 35 thousand for the Attorney General of Texas. And now, 500,000 thousand for "this and that". I see $560,000.00 and growing.

What happened to peanuts?

trump.jpg

Viral Sensation USA Freedom Kids Sues Trump Campaign

49106370.cached.jpg

Think Hillary can hire them to sing Trump's Praises?

USMB right wingernuts think I make this stuff up. But it writes itself. How do they explain this?

I'm just a bit upset that we'll only have 2 more months to drag Trump's name through the mud (where it belongs and should fester.)

Charity foundations take money from donors and redistribute them to other charity organizations. That is what charity foundations do.

Get off the crackpipe,rderp.

I must admit, however, that if Trump loses, I WILL miss the sight of Putin riding a horse shirtless through the WH rose garden.......What a loss!!!

Charity foundations take money from donors and redistribute them to other charity organizations. That is what charity foundations do.

Get off the crackpipe,rderp.
You fucked up idiot turd. Trump SAID he gave the money to other charities, but this is what the report said:

The Post contacted four charities that the foundation claimed it had donated to that said they had never received any money.

Get it? Got it? Good!

And with the 20 thousand for the picture, that brings it up to $580,000.00 so far. No longer peanuts.

The guys a crook and the last thing this nation needs anywhere near power.
Crooked Donald. He stiffs his workers.

Republicans say "prove it", then you point to all the lawsuits.

No one cared before and no one will care now. Democrats are yelling in the echo chamber.

Hilly will continue to go down.

Then Bill Gates and Warren Buffet should be going to jail any day now.
I'm sure you Libs know ALL the intricate laws of Foundations.

Isn't this the Trump that every Lib on this site said a month ago wouldn't get even 100 EVs?

True.......I've given you the very BEST scenario for the orange charlatan.....and he'll still lose.
Trump is going to humiliate Hillary even more than she is humiliating herself.
If you believe what you just posted, you wouldn't be here every second of the day blowing off so much steam.

If you believe what you just posted, you wouldn't be here every second of the day blowing off so much steam.

I just love giving the craved abuse to right wing masochists......like you....LOL

I just love giving the craved abuse to right wing masochists......like you....LOL
I love man, you make me feel like a genius.
PLUS, I'm NOT a RWer.
Your IQ is so low that ANYONE who disagrees with even a little is a RWer.

Forum List

Back