Life Imitates Art

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Those who have watched TV's The West Wing may recall an episode called "The US Poet Laureate" featuring Laura Dern. The B story in the episode was a "gaffe" made by President Bartlett. He was hyping his primetime address on local morning television shows like "Good Morning Phoenix" and "Hello San Antonio" or what have you.

The local anchor who interviewed him for a couple of questions in each market would ask him off air about the upcoming election. When the Philadelphia anchor asked him about his intellectually challenged Republican opponent, she mentioned his book. "I'll read it when he does." was President Bartlett's response. Then she asked what he personally thought about the opponent. Bartlett then said something which was very unusual for him--a gun metaphor. He said, "I think we may be talking about a guy with ".22 caliber mind in a .357 Magnum world".

I think that is what Clinton was saying about Trump and his supporters. She rightly apologized.

What a waste of a click this was.

Oh well, some topics are too deep for your shallow mind.

What is telling is that HRC is winning a key demographic that Romney won in 2012; college educated whites. There was a tactical advantage to pointing out the vapid nature of the Drumpf enablers. You'd have to be smarter than you are to understand it. Don't feel bad.

Those who have watched TV's The West Wing may recall an episode called "The US Poet Laureate" featuring Laura Dern. The B story in the episode was a "gaffe" made by President Bartlett. He was hyping his primetime address on local morning television shows like "Good Morning Phoenix" and "Hello San Antonio" or what have you.

The local anchor who interviewed him for a couple of questions in each market would ask him off air about the upcoming election. When the Philadelphia anchor asked him about his intellectually challenged Republican opponent, she mentioned his book. "I'll read it when he does." was President Bartlett's response. Then she asked what he personally thought about the opponent. Bartlett then said something which was very unusual for him--a gun metaphor. He said, "I think we may be talking about a guy with ".22 caliber mind in a .357 Magnum world".

I think that is what Clinton was saying about Trump and his supporters. She rightly apologized.

She apologized because it was reported, she has been using that line in fund raisers for weeks. Why do you think she started the line, "As I say"? The line was practiced, it wasn't off the cuff. She's lying again, color me shocked.

Jesus, someone here actually watched that idiotic show? Figures it was a Crooked Hillary supporter. :p

She apologized because it was reported, she has been using that line in fund raisers for weeks. Why do you think she started the line, "As I say"? The line was practiced, it wasn't off the cuff. She's lying again, color me shocked.

Oh, I have no doubt it was calculated... And it will be effective.

Awards by the doucheags always provide confirmation that the douchebage's shows were "award winning/" :p

What a waste of a click this was.

Oh well, some topics are too deep for your shallow mind.

What is telling is that HRC is winning a key demographic that Romney won in 2012; college educated whites. There was a tactical advantage to pointing out the vapid nature of the Drumpf enablers. You'd have to be smarter than you are to understand it. Don't feel bad.
It's absolutely awesome to see you fascist liberals rendered clueless as to what is going on.....for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of the mindless indoctrination of you people.....

Oh, I have no doubt it was calculated... And it will be effective.

So your BS about her rightly anthologizing was just that, bullshit. Just like the hildabitch. You freaking regressives have no morals.

Forum List

Back