Uh Oh: Rick Perry Gets Popped With The Dreaded Evolution Question. (Click For Answer)

Makes them drone on endlessly about incredibly boring shit that has nothing to do with the intended topic of conversation?

You're right and wrong at the same time. Off topic yes, but it is very interesting considering we are all products of evolution or creation.

It's very interesting to people who signed on for an endless debate on the subject which will never, EVER reach a conclusion. But people who entered a thread about a political candidate being asked about his belief in education did NOT sign on for that.

You might be right for now but a time will come this debate will never happen again.

Makes them drone on endlessly about incredibly boring shit that has nothing to do with the intended topic of conversation?

You're right and wrong at the same time. Off topic yes, but it is very interesting considering we are all products of evolution or creation.

It's very interesting to people who signed on for an endless debate on the subject which will never, EVER reach a conclusion. But people who entered a thread about a political candidate being asked about his belief in education did NOT sign on for that.

I have to agree with you because science is not the most popular subject in schools and to be honest most people have a hard time understanding the debate unless of course a persons background is in science.

I hope I don't bore or offend anyone by dragging this thread back to the original topic, but can anyone tell me what possible fucking difference it makes whether the President is a diehard evolutionist or an evolutionary agnostic? What federal laws are going to be passed regarding this subject which might be affected by his opinion on it?

Why would you want to vote someone who didn't believe in gravity or thought the earth was flat? It shows a distinct lack of critical thinking, a concept of reality and curiosity on their part.

Any society that isn't scientifically literate is a society without a future.

Evolution ain't gravity or the shape of the Earth, dickwad.

It's as solid a fact as the shape of the earth or gravity. This is what you seem to fail to grasp.

So the REAL question is, would I want to vote for someone so arrogant as to think HIS opinion is the only valid one, and everyone who disagrees is stupid and should be ignored?

Do us all a favor and don't run for President.

The real question is, why do you think something's up to opinion when it isn't? Is the fact that sound goes around the earth a matter of opinion? Is the shape of the earth an opinion? No, they are not, these are hard facts, as anyone with the even most basic understanding of science.

Do you wish to debate evolution? I'd be more than happen to answer your quandaries, just ask youwerecreated, I've been quashing his cute ideas on what evolution is, and how life developed on earth.

Rest assured, you're entitled to your opinion on the subject. However, you are not entitled to your opinion being taken seriously or taken as valid, and I'm more than free than entitled to tell you why your opinion is wrong.

Unless you have more than pathetic insults to say, please leave and go do your biology homework. I can see you're already failing the class, and probably bringing down the whole room's IQ just by being present.

:bsflag:

So evolution has someting to do with gravity ?

That's not what I said and you know it. Reading comprehension is apparently also among the skills that you fail to grasp.

See above.

This is the dumbest post from you I think i wasted my time in reading.

I always figured you must've never read your own.

Sorry, Ego Boy, but he's right. This is all about your dogmatic belief, and insistence that anyone who DARES to disagree with the Revealed Truth as handed down by you must be summarily dismissed. You sound a lot like the people who insist that the President has to be Christian (or, at least, fake it really well).

:lol: Cute. Are you always too busy sucking cock to give a reasoned argument? Insults are just so much easier than supporting your opinions, hm? Thinking is for other people, eh?

Stop wasting my time with your childish nonsense. You're only making yourself look more retarded.

That's not what I said and you know it. Reading comprehension is apparently also among the skills that you fail to grasp.

See above.

Sorry, Ego Boy, but he's right. This is all about your dogmatic belief, and insistence that anyone who DARES to disagree with the Revealed Truth as handed down by you must be summarily dismissed. You sound a lot like the people who insist that the President has to be Christian (or, at least, fake it really well).

I hate to break it to him but he will never agree 100% with any candidate but his religion comes first. Nevermind I don't hate breaking it to him. :eusa_angel:

Oh yes, someone's insulting me and you think they're beating me where you can't!

Kindly fuck off until you have actual discussion to add, or real criticisms of evolution. I'm quite sick of speaking to retards with sound like broken records.

It's very interesting to people who signed on for an endless debate on the subject which will never, EVER reach a conclusion. But people who entered a thread about a political candidate being asked about his belief in evolution did NOT sign on for that.

It's already reached a conclusion, you're just too stupid to accept reality.

But come, you want to talk about the problems you have with evolution? Come at me, bro.

I have to agree with you because science is not the most popular subject in schools and to be honest most people have a hard time understanding the debate unless of course a persons background is in science.

Or maybe it's not that people are stupid and uninterested in science, and just that you hijacked a thread to talk about what YOU wanted, but that no one else came here looking for.

There are any number of threads specifically about evolutionary theory and whether or not it's correct. Go find one, and stop trying to force it onto other threads.

Why would you want to vote someone who didn't believe in gravity or thought the earth was flat? It shows a distinct lack of critical thinking, a concept of reality and curiosity on their part.

It's as solid a fact as the shape of the earth or gravity. This is what you seem to fail to grasp.

So the REAL question is, would I want to vote for someone so arrogant as to think HIS opinion is the only valid one, and everyone who disagrees is stupid and should be ignored?

The real question is, why do you think something's up to opinion when it isn't? Is the fact that sound goes around the earth a matter of opinion? Is the shape of the earth an opinion? No, they are not, these are hard facts, as anyone with the even most basic understanding of science.

Do you wish to debate evolution? I'd be more than happen to answer your quandaries, just ask youwerecreated, I've been quashing his cute ideas on what evolution is, and how life developed on earth.

Rest assured, you're entitled to your opinion on the subject. However, you are not entitled to your opinion being taken seriously or taken as valid, and I'm more than free than entitled to tell you why your opinion is wrong.

Unless you have more than pathetic insults to say, please leave and go do your biology homework. I can see you're already failing the class, and probably bringing down the whole room's IQ just by being present.

No, shitstain, the REAL question is, why are you still trying to force your "evolution is right, and I'm right" on everyone when it's been pointed out to you that THIS is not a thread about evolution, but one about a politician being asked about evolution.

You really have to ask, "Do you want to debate evolution?" at this point? What is there about "This thead is not about debating evolution" that makes you have to ask that, and if you DO have to ask, why should I believe you're smart enough to have anything to tell me about ANYTHING?

Unless YOU have more than pathetic insults and thread hijack attempts, please leave and do some basic Internet etiquette homework. I can see that you're already failing in this, and have DEFINITELY brought down the entire thread.

The topic is Rick Perry being asked about evolution. Get on it or get gone.

No, shitstain, the REAL question is, why are you still trying to force your "evolution is right, and I'm right" on everyone when it's been pointed out to you that THIS is not a thread about evolution, but one about a politician being asked about evolution.

Hey, when you get all pissy and say something is a matter of opinion, when in reality it isn't, don't bitch to me about it. I answered your original question.

You really have to ask, "Do you want to debate evolution?" at this point? What is there about "This thead is not about debating evolution" that makes you have to ask that, and if you DO have to ask, why should I believe you're smart enough to have anything to tell me about ANYTHING?

Oh I see, I call you out to debate evolution and you pussy out and hide behind you insults that add nothing to the discussion.

You should believe me because I've actually been debating youwerecreated and have a whole arsenal of available proof, and a basic working knowledge of biology. But you don't really care to listen, you just wanna bitch about stupid shit.
Unless YOU have more than pathetic insults and thread hijack attempts, please leave and do some basic Internet etiquette homework. I can see that you're already failing in this, and have DEFINITELY brought down the entire thread.

Nah, that would be everyone who decided to say "yeah Perry's right, evolution's a crock." Go bitch at youwerecreated, Missourian and Lonestar. And then yourself because you're part of that crowd too. In fact, you need some basic internet etiquette as well, because you're the one who got all pissy in the first place.

I like how you suddenly care about the topic after talking shit about me.

Here's some internet etiquette for you: nut up or shut the fuck up. Don't bitch about something you don't wanna talk about, as if you know what you're talking about. :lol:

I guess we are all illiterate, and and just can't seem to grasp you're brillienece.You are married to your Ideology even when it shows brings out your willful ignorance. Dream on buddy even with this stroke i can best you because your views come from fantasy and mine come from solid evidence that even a child can grasp.

I am still waiting for youir answer to my question. Do groups of organbisms which = kinds bring forth after their own kinds like the scriptures say ten times in genesis ?

See above.

:lol: Cute. Are you always too busy sucking cock to give a reasoned argument? Insults are just so much easier than supporting your opinions, hm? Thinking is for other people, eh?

Stop wasting my time with your childish nonsense. You're only making yourself look more retarded.

Pretty revealing,a so called man of science using the term retard :lol: It seems you are wasting our time if you can't answer simple questions.

See above.

Suck what ? why don't you take your own advice. :cuckoo:

I hate to break it to him but he will never agree 100% with any candidate but his religion comes first. Nevermind I don't hate breaking it to him. :eusa_angel:

Oh yes, someone's insulting me and you think they're beating me where you can't!

Kindly fuck off until you have actual discussion to add, or real criticisms of evolution. I'm quite sick of speaking to retards with sound like broken records.

Why don't you go back to your library and do some research on sexual reproduction and genetics, it's clear you're in over your head.

It's very interesting to people who signed on for an endless debate on the subject which will never, EVER reach a conclusion. But people who entered a thread about a political candidate being asked about his belief in evolution did NOT sign on for that.

It's already reached a conclusion, you're just too stupid to accept reality.

But come, you want to talk about the problems you have with evolution? Come at me, bro.

With a name cecille and you call her bro, why don't you reach puberty before we continue.

You really need to get a grip. I didn't mean to stump you to the point you have to act like this.

Or maybe it's not that people are stupid and uninterested in science, and just that you hijacked a thread to talk about what YOU wanted, but that no one else came here looking for.

There are any number of threads specifically about evolutionary theory and whether or not it's correct. Go find one, and stop trying to force it onto other threads.

I am sorry this youngster stalks me.

Hey, when you get all pissy and say something is a matter of opinion, when in reality it isn't, don't bitch to me about it. I answered your original question.

Oh I see, I call you out to debate evolution and you pussy out and hide behind you insults that add nothing to the discussion.

You should believe me because I've actually been debating youwerecreated and have a whole arsenal of available proof, and a basic working knowledge of biology. But you don't really care to listen, you just wanna bitch about stupid shit.

Nah, that would be everyone who decided to say "yeah Perry's right, evolution's a crock." Go bitch at youwerecreated, Missourian and Lonestar. And then yourself because you're part of that crowd too. In fact, you need some basic internet etiquette as well, because you're the one who got all pissy in the first place.

Here's some internet etiquette for you: nut up or shut the fuck up. Don't bitch about something you don't wanna talk about, as if you know what you're talking about. :lol:

Grow up she made a good point.

Besides you suck at being genuine,you are very dishonest by avoiding easy and obvious questions put to you.

I guess we are all illiterate, and and just can't seem to grasp you're brillienece.You are married to your Ideology even when it shows brings out your willful ignorance. Dream on buddy even with this stroke i can best you because your views come from fantasy and mine come from solid evidence that even a child can grasp.

I am still waiting for youir answer to my question. Do groups of organbisms which = kinds bring forth after their own kinds like the scriptures say ten times in genesis ?

And I'll answer it again you little fucking retard. The Bible is not a scientific source. If you don't have any actual criticisms of evolution, than stop wasting my time repeating the same garbage. I'm quite sick of repeating myself hundreds of times with you.

Besides you suck at being genuine,you are very dishonest by avoiding easy and obvious questions put to you.

:lol:

And I'll answer it again you little fucking retard. The Bible is not a scientific source. If you don't have any actual criticisms of evolution, than stop wasting my time repeating the same garbage. I'm quite sick of repeating myself hundreds of times with you.

Perfect example of someone losing a debate thanks for playing. :cuckoo:

Your insults are revealing,how old are you ?

:lol:

Well is the bible correct in saying "Kinds bring forth after their own kind" ?

Forum List

Back