Uh Oh: Rasmussen Poll Says Voters Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's

ahahahahahha. Alright man. I don't seek to crush people's idols. That's rude/mean/etc.

So see, you can't debate on her record because it was successful.

I don't give a flying fuck about a record. Person in elected positions have advisors.

She's fucking dumb, and I think that she's dumb based on my observation of her being fucking dumb. Stop whining. She's never going to let you hit that, btw.

You see. Her record does count. She had plenty of executive experience compared to Obama who never hired anyone or operated a budget. A record shows how she did in office and the accomplishments she made doing business. Her accomplishments are outstanding. The voters showed Obama that his record has been a failure.

Last edited:
So see, you can't debate on her record because it was successful.

I don't give a flying fuck about a record. Person in elected positions have advisors.

She's fucking dumb, and I think that she's dumb based on my observation of her being fucking dumb. Stop whining. She's never going to let you hit that, btw.

You see. Her record does count. She had plenty of executive experience compared to Obama who never hired anyone or operated a budget. A record shows how she did in office and the accomplishments she made duing business. Her accomplishments are outstanding. The voters showed Obama that his record has been a failure.

Palin is a fucking idiot, coming out of my fingertips, has nothing to do with Obama.

She's as dumb as a Rock; and I'm sorry that she's your hero. It is what it is.

You see. Her record does count. She had plenty of executive experience compared to Obama who never hired anyone or operated a budget. A record shows how she did in office and the accomplishments she made duing business. Her accomplishments are outstanding. The voters showed Obama that his record has been a failure.

Palin is a fucking idiot, coming out of my fingertips, has nothing to do with Obama.

Her list of accomplishments prove she is not dumb. She is also a natural born citizen in which Obama is not.

Her list of accomplishments prove she is not dumb. She is also a natural born citizen in which Obama is not.

aaaahhahahaahahhaahaah

This is surely excellent news to see. It is a fact that Palin is down to earth and connects with mainstream America. This poll indicates that the average joe appeals to her instead of Obama and especially after she led the slaughter of the democrats in the mid terms with her endorsed candidates that were extremely successful. This is only going to get better as the 2012 election gets near because she is unstoppable. It wouldn't suprise me if Obama tried to have her offed because of the potential threat she is to him and his marxist agenda.

52% of Voters Say Their Views Are More Like Palin?s Than Obama?s - Rasmussen Reports

Whose views are closer to your own? Palin/Obama

Overall: 52/40

Male: 55/37
Female: 48/43
White: 58/35
Black: 5/87
GOP: 84/9
DEM: 14/81
INDY: 59/27
Conservative: 80/12
Moderate: 28/61

Liberal: 14/85

I agree

Well, they sure as hell aren't more like, rdean, dante, jillian, rightwinger, ravi, etc...

It's funny how the party of tolerance (Democrats) is the most intolerant group of people. Why is that?

Forum List

Back