Uh Oh: Rasmussen Poll Says Voters Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's

I think Palin is a complete idiot.

Evidence suggests otherwise. But do you have any evidence upon which to base this conclusion? And not liking her political views isn't evidence.

Yes, I've seen her idiocy. My eyeballs in combination with my education make it pretty easy to see that she's dumb. I don't care if you agree, or even call me dumb. That's cool, go for it!

That doesn't change my view of her lack of intelligence.

Views have nothing to do with it.

Evidence suggests otherwise. But do you have any evidence upon which to base this conclusion? And not liking her political views isn't evidence.

Yes, I've seen her idiocy. My eyeballs in combination with my education make it pretty easy to see that she's dumb. I don't care if you agree, or even call me dumb. That's cool, go for it!

If she is not intelligent then how did she beat a incumbent well seasoned Governor of her own party (Frank Murkowski) and then defeat a successful democratic former governor (Tony Knowles) for Alaska's top job?

Last edited:

So basically, she is dumb because you think she is.

So basically, she is dumb because you think she is.

Umm, yes. That's how personal opinion works. It's wonderful.

If she is not intelligent then how did she beat a incumbent well seasoned Governor of her own party (Frank Murkowski) and then defeat a successful democratic former governor (Tony Knowles) for Alaska's top job?

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s
Nope. She beat them fair and square in 3 debates. She had a exceptional record as governor.

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s
Nope. She beat them fair and square in 3 debates. She had a exceptional record as governor.

:lol: I remember when the person the RNC hired to coach her for the Biden debates basically said (after the race)that she was retarted, in so many words. It only reaffirmed what I already knew. She's an idiot.

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s

:lol: I remember when the person the RNC hired to coach her for the Biden debates basically said (after the race)that she was retarted, in so many words. It only reaffirmed what I already knew. She's an idiot.

He did not say she is retarded. How do you think this woman is successful? Why did she have a successful record as governor?

He did not say she is retarded. How do you think this woman is successful? Why did she have a successful record as governor?

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s, and people who have boy crushes like you and are very vulnerable to talking points slogans in speeches as opposed to a studied person citing very boring, very realistic and educated goals (which is basically noone btw).

It's not my fault that you think she's a genius. Don't be mad at ME.

h-a-n-d-e-l-e-r-s, and people who have boy crushes like you and are very vulnerable to talking points slogans in speeches as opposed to a studied person citing very boring, very realistic and educated goals (which is basically noone btw).

Explain this. How did she have a 90% approval rating as governor with the electorate?

Explain this. How did she have a 90% approval rating as governor with the electorate?

Because Alaskans are all stupid... that seems to be the narrative. No worries, soon there will be MSNBC poll conducted by Olberman and Maddow showing that 95% of Americans think Obama is awesome and Sarah Palin is a stupid bimbo hack.. then it will all be settled.

:razz:

Last edited:

I already answered this, and I made it big for ya.

How did the candidate she endorsed in her home state do?

How did she do carrying out her Governorship?

people who have boy crushes like you and are very vulnerable to talking points slogans in speeches as opposed to a studied person citing very boring, very realistic and educated goals

Can you say O B A M A??????

Palin did a excellent job as Governor and accomplished a lot. Her record is proof. Sean Parnell, her successor was reelected riding on her record tuesday night.

ahahahahahha. Alright man. I don't seek to crush people's idols. That's rude/mean/etc.

You've said this before...with absolutely NO LINK. Still waiting for the link.

Palin did a excellent job as Governor and accomplished a lot. Her record is proof. Sean Parnell, her successor was reelected riding on her record tuesday night.

Her record of Quitting.

ahahahahahha. Alright man. I don't seek to crush people's idols. That's rude/mean/etc.

So see, you can't debate on her record because it was successful.

I don't give a flying fuck about a record. Person in elected positions have advisors.

She's fucking dumb, and I think that she's dumb based on my observation of her being fucking dumb. Stop whining. She's never going to let you hit that, btw.

Forum List

Back