Uh oh. President has decided how to reply to the Jordan attack.

“Quote” without source. Typical Nazi Luiza shit.
This is his source. (sources,)

I am not sure what it matters. Attacking the "source," of his information is a fallacy. You need to counter the argument. His argument? Seems to me, to be one that Trump himself would make, TBH.

Trump loathes the nasty, dirty actions of the Deep State and the neo-con/neo-lib corporatist, spook-warmongers as well.

What? You want to spend more American treasure and see more Americans die. .. for what precisely?

Donald Trump reopens case of September 11, 2001 attacks​

"During an electoral rally in Laconia (New Hampshire), US presidential candidate Donald Trump recalled that there had never been a foreign attack on September 11, 2001, as he had stated immediately on New York 1 television channel. . . . "

The irony is that the US is lying about the attack . Desperate to hide the truth that they were operating from an illegal base , al-Tanf, and not from where they claimed

There seems to be some major disagreement or deliberate obfuscation on US’ part as to where the troops were hit, exactly. Several statements say multiple bases were hit.
Most are assuming the fatalities were in al-Tanf base in Syriathe illegal base the US uses to facilitate ISIS and train terrorists to agitate against Assad, as well as to block the all important Syria-Jordan border-route to keep Syria isolated and economically stifled.

But in fact the US claims the hit was not at al-Tanf, but just over the border at a base called ‘Tower 22’ on the Jordanian side:

It’s understandable how things could get so confusing, what with so many illegal American bases strewn about like candy wrappers, and all. But in reality, this is likely an attempt to downplay and conceal US’ al-Tanf activity and give the appearance of legality by misdirecting everyone to the Jordanian base which US actually has legal permission to be in—unlike al-Tanf.
I did review the intelligence in this blog. . . it is interesting.

Some of it is un-sourced, and the fellow writing it is anonymous. I would be interested to know how he knows, what he knows.

This is his source. (sources,)

Luiza is a male? With a name like that, I’d have guessed he was a female.

I am not sure what it matters. Attacking the "source," of his information is a fallacy.
Nobody attacked a source. Demanding a source isn’t an attack.
You need to counter the argument.

What “argument?” His contentions or her contentions were alleged “facts” not an argument.
His argument? Seems to me, to be one that Trump himself would make, TBH.

Trump loathes the nasty, dirty actions of the Deep State and the neo-con/neo-lib corporatist, spook-warmongers as well.
I don’t think that’s what Louzy was trying to grunt out.
What? You want to spend more American treasure and see more Americans die. .. for what precisely?
WTF? Where did I ever say I wanted any of that?

Donald Trump reopens case of September 11, 2001 attacks​

"During an electoral rally in Laconia (New Hampshire), US presidential candidate Donald Trump recalled that there had never been a foreign attack on September 11, 2001, as he had stated immediately on New York 1 television channel. . . . "
View attachment 895302
What?

Luiza is a male? With a name like that, I’d have guessed he was a female.

Nobody attacked a source. Demanding a source isn’t an attack.

What “argument?” His contentions or her contentions were alleged “facts” not an argument.

I don’t think that’s what Louzy was trying to grunt out.

WTF? Where did I ever say I wanted any of that?

What?
I can't say, I apologize for assuming ones gender.

I thought bulldog was a girl for years, TBH.

:lol:

Forum List

Back