Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Amash threw himself under the bus.
Because he dared to speak against the Don?

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Amash threw himself under the bus.
Because he dared to speak against the Don?
As opposed to the racist lunatics in the Democratic Party?

You do realize that it could have just as easily have been Amash that was shot on that baseball field, right?

THAT is a FAR more of an issue for this country than anyone’s petty squabbles with Trump.

Libertarians and Democrats could team up to completely destroy the Republican party. Here's how:

In every Congressional race where Democrats don't have a shot at beating the Republican, they should refrain from running a candidate and, instead, back a Libertarian for the same position.

The one consistent excuse I hear from Republicans for why they voted for Trump was: Hillary. In general, it's lesser-of-two-evils rearing its ugly head. If you take away that component - if the alternative to a nationalist Trump-Republican candidate is a Libertarian - lots of Republicans will jump ship. ie If there was no danger that voting against the Trumpster candidate would elect a Democrat, lots of Republicans would happily vote Libertarian. And if there was no Democrat running, most Democrats would vote Libertarian over a Trumpster. That would likely be enough for the Libertarian to win.

Ultimately, this strategy would drive a wedge into the Republican party and offer a real choice. Even if no races were actually won, it would get Republicans thinking - do we really want to support such a despicable person?
It is literally the other way around.

Democrats siding against the 1st amendment will kill them this election with libertarians.

What are you talking about?

The libertarian vote for Democrats won’t even be 1%.

I'd hope not. The libertarian vote should be for Libertarians.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
A right wing version of Ralph Nader? Stay tuned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html
I'm conservative with some libertarian leanings and I despise the man.

Why?
He ran and got elected as a Tea Party candidate. Hes a Democrat.

Do you have a statement/link to that effect? Or is that just your appraisal? If so, why? What makes him a Democrat in your view?

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html
The only vote he will get is the stupid vote.
Nah, Trump has that locked down.

So you are definitely voting for Trump?
No, but I'm sure that you will.

Libertarians and Democrats could team up to completely destroy the Republican party. Here's how:

In every Congressional race where Democrats don't have a shot at beating the Republican, they should refrain from running a candidate and, instead, back a Libertarian for the same position.

The one consistent excuse I hear from Republicans for why they voted for Trump was: Hillary. In general, it's lesser-of-two-evils rearing its ugly head. If you take away that component - if the alternative to a nationalist Trump-Republican candidate is a Libertarian - lots of Republicans will jump ship. ie If there was no danger that voting against the Trumpster candidate would elect a Democrat, lots of Republicans would happily vote Libertarian. And if there was no Democrat running, most Democrats would vote Libertarian over a Trumpster. That would likely be enough for the Libertarian to win.

Ultimately, this strategy would drive a wedge into the Republican party and offer a real choice. Even if no races were actually won, it would get Republicans thinking - do we really want to support such a despicable person?
It is literally the other way around.

Democrats siding against the 1st amendment will kill them this election with libertarians.

What are you talking about?

The libertarian vote for Democrats won’t even be 1%.

I'd hope not. The libertarian vote should be for Libertarians.
How can you not know about the left’s crusade against the 1st amendment?

What the fuck do you think being for the outlawing of “hate speech” entails?

Oh, I know all about it. So what? I wouldn't want libertarians to vote for Democrats. I wouldn't want them voting for Republicans either. What's your point?

No, he's owned by China!

So you are definitely voting for Trump?
No, but I'm sure that you will.

You said he had the stupid vote locked down. That means you!

I think people are more concerned why he's not challenging the FBI on FISA abuse, hard for me to buy he's much of a Constitutionalist if he's okay with the government spying on private citizens for political reasons.

Oh, I know all about it. So what? I wouldn't want libertarians to vote for Democrats. I wouldn't want them voting for Republicans either. What's your point?
You are suggesting that Libertarians help Democrats and Democrats help Libertarians to the complete detriment of Libertarians in the long run.

Libertarians have a lot more to gain by voting Republicans until the Democrats are eliminated.

You are suggesting that Libertarians help Democrats and Democrats help Libertarians to the complete detriment of Libertarians in the long run.

No, I'm not. I'm in no way suggesting Libertarians should help Democrats.

Libertarians have a lot more to gain by voting Republicans until the Democrats are eliminated.

Like what?

Republicans will vote for Trump. Everyone sees this guy for what he is, another Trump hater sharing the limited support dispersed among the Democratic candidates. He'll bring no new voters into the Democratic Party and subtract none from Trump.

Is that why you retards are afraid to use IQ tests anymore?

Put the IQ of the least educated Republicans against your average university student’s and 9 times out of 10 the Republican will have the higher IQ.

The average IQ for a Democrat is within double digits.

You're being kind to Democrats, but Republicans have been coming up two french fries short of a Happy Meal with that human turd, Donald Trump (the most anti-gun president in the history of our country.)
Obama was far more anti-gun than Trump would ever dream of being, despite coming from a more gun friendly state in Illinois.

You don't have the facts. Obama never violated the Constitution THREE times with one anti-gun Executive Order. He was flat out too incompetent OR he had someone smart enough to tell him how far he could go constitutionally.

Make no mistake, that statement was not opinion; it is a fact that can be proven by ANY metric.

Republicans will vote for Trump. Everyone sees this guy for what he is, another Trump hater sharing the limited support dispersed among the Democratic candidates. He'll bring no new voters into the Democratic Party and subtract none from Trump.

He's anorher Jeff Flake...where's that asshole now?

No, I'm not. I'm in no way suggesting Libertarians should help Democrats.

Like what?
Becoming the 2nd party in a 2 party system.

If Democrats continue to win then Libertarianism will be illegal in the future.

Forum List

Back