Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

Justin, you ever grabbed a pussy?

"Crickets".

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.

Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
He's a quisling turncoat.

Good for him. It’s refreshing to see a conservative who does not march in lockstep with President Trump.

You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?

You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Yes, yes they are.

Forum List

Back