Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

Gee, find a libertarian candidate that has a snowballs chance in hell.

First we need voters who care about limited government, free markets and individual liberty. Shall we count you out?

No kidding, you need voters before you need a candidate?

So, where did you get the idea that Libertarians support "free stuff"? Alex Jones?

Considering Libertarians really don't have a viable candidate, the typical conversation is Republican vs Democrat. Democrats want to give the "free stuff"....or so they say.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
A right wing version of Ralph Nader? Stay tuned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html
the turn coat might run for president? I'm sure he lost support from the people who voted for him as a Republican and I am almost as sure he'll not get much support from the left. lol

He didn't turn coat. He's always opposed Trump.

Good for him. It’s refreshing to see a conservative who does not march in lockstep with President Trump.
Because it can't possibly be that Trump just sees and wants what many Americans see and want for themselves, their children, their grandkids, and their great-grandkids, eh?

32 months after Shrillary's epic defeat and it still doesn't occur to Never-Trumpers and #Resist ideologues that 19 million Independents and 4 million Dems voted for him because he sensed and/or feels and expressed that which many millions of American are feeling and was willing & able to cut through the political establishment PC-BS (Politically Correct BS) to do so.

And as if to poke the haters in the eye he has had the temerity to try to accomplish the things he promised in 2016, and because it's working for America and Americans, the anti-US lefties are furious. I mean, just consider their prissy, unhinged hissy-fit they had over a 4th of July parade in our nation's capital!!! What a terrible thing to do, eh?

I can't imagine he'd make much of a dent in Trump's support even if he got the Libertarian Party nomination, which I'd prefer to see go to Jacob Hornberger, but maybe.

"there are mindless zombies in congress going along with whatever leadership wants" - Amash

I can't imagine he'd make much of a dent in Trump's support even if he got the Libertarian Party nomination, which I'd prefer to see go to Jacob Hornberger, but maybe.

I still think it would be much smarter for him to run for the same seat - but as a Libertarian. The Presidential race is too hamstrung by lesser-of-two-evils thinking.

I still think it would be much smarter for him to run for the same seat - but as a Libertarian. The Presidential race is too hamstrung by lesser-of-two-evils thinking.
He might get the LP endorsement as an independent for that seat. It's not looking good for him keeping that seat regardless.

Forum List

Back